The fate of the world depends on whether or not you can smoke 10 pounds of marijuana in 7 days/168 hours...

The fate of the world depends on whether or not you can smoke 10 pounds of marijuana in 7 days/168 hours. Can you save the world?

It's already been rolled and is ready to go.

who cares
illl happily watch the world burn
the weed would be a bonus

That's roughly 1.42 pounds a day. Pic related is a pound of weed. This is not logistically possible.

Easily.

Using a vaporizer.

YOLO.

can I get the blacks to do it?

hot box a room with 1 pound per day with a group of friends ez

smoke as in bbq it?

....w-would this work to infuse it into meat?

I think you have to smoke it all

Damn I didn't think of that. You saved the world.

>The fate of the world depends on whether or not you can smoke 10 pounds of marijuana in 7 days/168 hours. Can you save the world?

>Easily.
>Using a vaporizer.
>YOLO.

>The fate of the world depends on whether or not you can smoke
>whether or not you can smoke
>whether or not you can smo
>her or not you can smo
>her or not yomo
>hot yomo
>homo

Vaping is gay

debatable

I would be morally obligated to try.

t. died doing what he loves

Snoop Dogg would save the world for sure

easily the question is who is going to pay for it?

thats about $16,000 worth of pot

you uh ever smoke weed?

vaping is such a waste faggot, blast that shit and make some hash, then dab

I mean "smoking" is kinda a subjective term. You could easily burn a lot of it and not really inhale all that much.

This. I'd have to give it a go.

you hotbox by smoking m8

Weed is illegal and no matter what, God does not want us to destroy our bodies with drugs.

I would save it all for last day and just got extra crispy while watching the world end.

So why,in Genesis, does god supposedly say "I have given you for your use all herbs bearing seeds"?

I'd through it all into one big bowl so more of it is lost.

I think that even regardless of the quality, one's lungs and other insides couldn't take that much smoke and tar. You would pass out from the lack of oxygen, lack of sleep, and massive drug content in your body. Your throat might even start to swell too much from irritating it that much.

The fault of that logic is that the bible can't and doesn't include weed here.
The Book Genesis is well over 2000 years old, weed however was created by Hitler's anarcho-scientists in 1945.

I'll try my best

I would try but my throat would be destroyed, one pound and I'd probably give up

>weed however was created by Hitler's anarcho-scientists in 1945.
Lolwat? The earliest written record of weed being used as a medicine comes from a text written in the reign of the Chinese emperor Shen Nung in around 4500 years ago.
And anyway, who suggested that there was any logic in the bible?

well, i did the math, and surprisingly i think i'm sober enough to not fuck up.
it would take 11340 bowls to smoke 10 pounds.

You don't have to necessarily inhale.

I can roll a monster doobie and smoke it, and I will be tremendously high, but I think I can do it.

He said smoke, your retard.

believe me, it is.

If I had someone loading bowls for me, yeah I could. Would definitely damage my throat or lungs for a long period of time though.

You've raised some good points. I'll try to meditate over them in bible study and prayer. God bless!

not possible but i'm down to die trying

Holy trips checked.

>God bless!
Should I sneeze?

100% this.

I was born ready for this challenge. I’ll need a grinder and a generous bong.

No I don't think I can. Wouldn't stay awake.

Sounds like a lot of wasted weed to me I tell ya what

Totally, I've got a 3 foot tall floor-standing hookah. All I gotta do is put my large bowl on instead, I'll just sit out on the covered deck chugging energy drinks, BBQ-ing all week, watch anime and play dumb games with people to enjoy the contact high. If we get down to the wire and know that I'm not gonna make it, at least there will be enough leftover to smoke out my buds before we all kick it.

Literally impossible. If an ounce is about 60 joints, this works out to almost a joint a minute, 24 hours a day.
Don't pass out.

Leave it chunked, it'll burn quicker.

never said it had to be in a joint

Make budder, hot box with hookah stones.

>Ounce is about 60 joints
Sure about that?

I want to throw a big brick of weed in my chimney and attempt to smoke out my house with bud

If I did my math right, that's 1 gram / 2.2 minutes for a week straight. Some of the mass will be stems, too, so that might impact things. 1 gram is 1 jay? Idk, I smoke bowls, joints are wasteful.

easy would jaust make dabs from the bud , then 1 pound of dabs would be easy as fuck to blaze in 10 days

One person? Bullshit.

Not really. I stopped smoking almost 30 years ago when my daughter was born. It feels like another, mostly forgotten life. But if you're going to roll a joint, might as well make it one worth smoking.
There used to be some magic number the studies all used, but I don't recall what it was.

You're making pinners? Why would you do that?

HELL YEAH

GIB SMOK

I don't get the picture but this post is totally worth a reply

If I did my math correctly, that's more then a bowl a minute. For 7 days straight, 24 hours a day. If you pass out, you'll just have to pick up the pace later.

Easy. Just make shatter and smoke that

Gen z newfaggot

Even if trolling stfu gtfo find new thread

I can't believe that you read that Hitler's anarcho scientists created weed, and actually felt the need to correct them

Weed usually has more THC now that what you hippies were smoking back in the days

Fucked if i care the if world ends i have 10 pounds of weed

This guy gets it

>chunked
>burns quicker

7 days brah, 7 ..don't be slipping now if ur gonna save the world

It does in a larger bowl.

That is some nasty pressed shat

Hence, you don't need to smoke as much. We had hash oil back in the late 70s and that was plenty. Smokers today over do it IMO.

that looks wet as shit

A modern phenomenon-- the weed snob.

Oh the hash I would make.

Eeeeeasily.

I would pretend like i could, just to smoke the weed they would provide.

Good effort.

yes and without a problem....can i get another 10 for the rest of the year tho?

As much flak as I'm gonna take for this, you realize that that probably actually is enough weed to kill you? Grossly excessive amounts of thc clogs up your kidneys and causes them to fail, and a pound and a half of weed a fucking day is the definition of grossly excessive.

Not to mention you'd coat your lungs in tar and suffocate by the end of it.

28g = 60 joints? In what universe? 28g = 28 joints or 14 if you hard as nails.

I want to smoke some weed so fucking badly right now...fucking hate living with my parents.

This really, you probably just asphyxiate in your sleep by the 4th or 5th day and go relatively peacefully. Hardly the worst way to go lol.

Snoop Dogg said he smokes about 80 blunts a day. Assuming that's a gram a blunt, that's still only 80 grams. There's still 48 grams left in that pound. Even snoop Dogg couldn't do it.

If he tried he could.

If you are successful you will never run out of weed.

Yeah but he's obviously smoking that with his entourage ffs

THIS IS IT
THIS IS WHAT WE TRAINED FOR

Lost

This is a good post.

You will never know such pain, child.

Kek. Fair point. It was more of an excuse to throw in the "earliest recorded use..." info, in case anyone was interested.

Gimme like 2 days, one or two good guys and something to drink.

Time to pass the limit

Anyone who thinks this is even remotely possible is mentally retarded.

Just throw it in the fireplace. Done in 30 minutes

Free weed aye

You could roll a bunch of fat blunts, get them lit, and just use them as inscense places around the room. Re light if they go out. Go outside every once in a while to breath fresh air.

Technically it counts.

It's not about success, it's about the ride down buddy.