How do I get a girlfriend, Sup Forums?

How do I get a girlfriend, Sup Forums?

you don't

Sauce?

Grow a pair.

Mmm, loving the hairy armpits

Be a nice person
take your time,
Don't try to be, or pretend to be something you're not.
Flirt with the friendzone
Don't for the obvious girl who'll look good on your arm, but will be a pain in the ass everywhere else.

First off ignore this bullshit get yourself a copy of "How to be a 3% man" by Corey Wayne and read that mother fucking book 10 times MINIMUM.

Once you apply that, and you have your shit together as a 3% man, you'll realize that the "game" that guys see where women have it easy is completely set up to let alphas fucking pick and choose who they want to be with. No joke. Fucking read it, master it, then watch his youtube videos.

You're welcome.

talk to girls and be yourself

Make yourself useful
Worthy
What do you bring her?
What do you have? I don't mean things.

Or you could listen to this moron

rape and marry kek

Corrolary: do you feel useless or worthless when thinking of engaging girls? No problem. Serve the world. Find your soul calling and do it. Do what inspires you. Bring value to the world. This leads to meeting roasties.

Lower your standards and stop talking about anime.

Stop doing weird shit you find funny. Play a sport. Start lifting and eat 200 grams of lean protein a day. Never talk about 4 chan or gaming. They'll come To you.

Don't listen to this fucking 'romantic' probably never had a relationship

The same way you made your guyfriends... hang out and do stuff together. Once you leave school it can be a little more challenging so you have to change it up a little. Sign up for your local city kickball/softball/football/soccer league etc. Something co-ed where boys and girls play together on the same team. Get to know people on your team and you'll form a bond. Talk with other girls on the field, flirt a little. Girls like guys who are athletic, and you don't have to be super fit to play kickball, it's pretty low competition. But girls like to see you competing none the less. Or sign up for a club of stuff you're interested in, etc. Something where you're doing stuff together.

Become someone that girls want to be with

seek out girls with the same interests and just be a man and talk to her. Don't go straight to flirting and be friends at first if it seems like she likes you engage in flirting if she flirts back you're in.

asking Sup Forums was your first mistake.

People who come here can't help you with that

Hit the gym, get a good job, learn some jokes. /thread

sauce111

Get money (or just pretend to have, women are naive to stories), be alpha or just pretend to be (women are too stupid to distinguish), act like you dont care with a touch of caring but always be misterious... Gg no re

quit Sup Forums, seriously

If the game is broken, either cheat or quit.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

any feet pictures?

god damn my fucking life GIVE ME A NAME please.

>How do I get a girlfriend, Sup Forums?

You don't.