it's out??????

That cover is really edgy for an album made by a granny

Post the link user.

Not what I expected. At all.

It's not on redarded dot chuh yet

What?

rude

Link link link

Thoughts about the album or what we think it will be like?
Link please

Wait, it leaked? I know reviewers got copies the other day.

A reviewer who has the album said releasing The Gate first was a mistake, (even though Björk said it was a bridge from Vulnicura so it makes sense) rest of the album sounds different. Arca is less present on most of the album. Says he’s very happy with it, 10/10 he hasn’t liked anything as much since Vespertine, says it’s very similar to Vespertine with a bit of Homogenic mixed in

Damn
we can only wait now

>Björk said it was a bridge from Vulnicura
Did she say this in the new interview? Shit, I should've watched it.

Seems cool-ish; if is true I'm more optimistic about it because The Gate is just kind of "eh," though the video is weird/unsettling/interesting. Not too fond of the Bitcoin bullshit she's doing along with it, I kind of wish she'd not do these retarded gimmicks that plagued Volta/Biophilia and just make music, honestly.

I love Björk, but she isn't exactly the powerhouse she was in the 90's. She's gotta promote her album a little extra somehow.

I'm trying to get excited, but I can't. I fear that Utopia is gonna be Vulnicura 2.0, just happier. Don't get me wrong, Vulnicura is great, but its more of a one-time experience.

See
There's more info on it too you can look for, I'll fish some links for you.

Here's something
reddit.com/r/bjork/comments/75m2g1/heard_the_album_today/

No, in the interview today she didn’t really say anything new about the album, unfortunately, it’s from a recent magazine interview

>it's gonna be great because someone on Reddit claiming to be a reviewer who goes by the name of grime_z says so
Not saying it won't be good after all, but keep in mind your sources...

Oh, okay, need to get to reading them. Which mag was it?

The guy is legit, he mentioned song titles before they were officially revealed

I'm not doubting the validity of his access. Just pointing out that parroting one reddit user's subjective OPINIONS on the music as facts doesn't seem like a very smart move.

Oh it wasn’t from a magazine but a Björk Digital Press conference

>The first video is out, "The Gate", and I think it's a very good example of where the album is heading, especially the intro of that. You can see a sort of utopian landscape and the flute. But I think also that song, especially emotionally, is the stage in between Vulnicura and Utopia. What you will see in the digital exhibition is a lot of the songs in theVR, I have a wound in my chest. It's like a metaphysical heartbreak wound and [...] in "The Gate" the wound has changed into a gate where I can love people from and they can love me from. So I think that's why I chose that song to be the first single, because it's the bridge from Vulnicura to Utopia.”

Some more snippets here forum.popjustice.com/threads/bjoerk-utopia-9th-album.61570/page-76

Oh right, sorry, it’s 4am here and I’m half asleep. Anyway I got my info from a different person, I think it’s safe to say there’s going to be Vespertine vibes and The Gate sounds different than the rest f the album since two people have said it now

Cool man, I can never get enough of her interviews.

>I got my info from a different person
Link related in has so far been the only ORIGINAL source for any of this info. And trusting a single secondary source is always a mistake.

Does she have grandchildren? wikipedia not reporting.