/mlb/ - Go Cuckies, Go!!!

www.mlb.com

1stros

New baseball fan here. (Phillies)

Is 50% off year of MLB tv worth it?

So far I have found free hd streams easily.

What are benefits? Does it come with audio?

How is premium at bat better than free?

>la cucks still seething

Wait... I read all this shit, but you put McCullers ahead of Mchugh?

I gave McCullers 3, but lets be serious. McCullers would see playoffs, but it's not the same.

Fiers keeps us in it, he doesn't melt down. I've said this the past few nights. He's just consistently bad. He can get bailed, it sucks.

Id rather have Mchugh and Peacock than cullers and fiers.

Which is probably what we'll have desu, so it doesnt really matter.

Of qualified pitchers

>$$$
Jordan Zimmermann is the 20th highest paid pitcher in baseball. He is the 10th highest paid pitcher in the AL.
>ERA
Jordan Zimmerman has the 4th highest with 6.47. He has the 2nd highest in the AL.
>xFIP
Jordan Zimmermann has the highest with 5.64.
>WHIP
Jordan Zimmermann has the 10th highest with 1.56. He has the 6th highest in the AL.
>HR
Jordan Zimmermann has given up the 2nd most with 16. He has given up the most in the AL.
>BA
Jordan Zimmermann has the 4th highest with .308. He has the 3rd highest in the AL.
>OBP
Jordan Zimmermann has the 8th highest with .361. He has the 5th highest in the AL.
>SLG
Jordan Zimmermann has the highest in the AL with .564.
>OPS
Jordan Zimmermann has the highest in the AL with .925.
>K/9
Jordan Zimmermann has the 6th lowest with 5.50. He has the 2nd lowest in the AL.

Please discuss arguably the worst pitcher in the entire MLB.

>reposting my response

Only if you have a reliable proxy service. Otherwise you can't watch local games, even when they're playing away. You can't watch nationally televised games like SNB. You can't watch the playoffs with it either.

You'll want to be able to get an international proxy service.

MLB.tv is the best streaming of any of the major sports currently. It really is a great product as long as you can get around the blackouts. You also always be able to listen to the broadcast feed you want to as well, I know when I used to use the bootleg sites, sometime I'd get stuck with a broadcaster I didn't like.

again only worth it if you have a good proxy service like PIA, even at half price. otherwise you'll be so fucked over by blackouts you'll want to fire bomb an orphanage.

Please stop winning Rookies and Dbags
t.Dodgersfan

BASED doyers

/ouryear/

>get swept and held to 0 runs for 22.2 innings
>REEEEE YOURE MAAAAAAD!!!!!
jejejejjej

You guys really stepped up this weekend. Even when kershaw didn't have his best stuff you still got him the win.

Hail Bellinger! Hail Seager! Hail the Dodgers!

All-Texas World Series. You know /mlb/ will freak.

McCullers has objectively better stuff than McHugh, and, again, is very young, with room to improve even more. His changeup is looking a lot better, and he's learning to pitch to contact as well as rack up Ks, so he can actually go deep into games now. Today was his worst start of the year, but he locked it in after the 1st and went 6. That's impressive for a young guy like LMJ, and saves the bullpen from being overworked. He has a ton of potential.
McHugh is solid, but not an ace. He's still a question mark in my mind because there's no way of knowing how he'll bounce back from this injury, but I'm not expecting anything above decent. Don't get me wrong, he's a good pitcher, and definitely better than 3/5 of the Astros current rotation, but to say he's better than McCullers is straight up foolish.

I'm sorry, but did the Cubs already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only the seventh inning. Does not having the lead after seven count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the game is still on? The Cubs are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the NL Central for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the MLB who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Friday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Cubs are one of the best fucking teams in the MLB, they won the World Series last year and would have done it two years ago is they didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Cubs win and someone replies. Oh look at that, the Dodgers just pitched a clean inning, just like the Giants did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Cubs posts because you're an autist who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a post like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>implying you'll even make it to august

>teams changing leagues mid-season
GET MANFRED ON THE PHONE NOOWWWW

post the purest kino you can find.

No meme teams or players.
You know who I meme,

Go

>McHugh is solid, but not an ace. He's still a question mark in my mind because there's no way of knowing how he'll bounce back from this injury, but I'm not expecting anything above decent. Don't get me wrong, he's a good pitcher, and definitely better than 3/5 of the Astros current rotation, but to say he's better than McCullers is straight up foolish.

I get all this, and McCullers is doing great.

but to assume anymore than McHugh lost just a lil step.... well we cant

He's a great #2 and I have to assume he is till seen otherwise.

McCullers is doing great obviously 3. But if McHugh comes back close to what he was he's taking the 2 spot and mccullers is 3.

To be fair they may get rotated around where mcCullers is 2 and McHugh is 3 but it's stylistic.

all 3 are good enough to get us far. if they're there with this hitting.

>but to say he's better than McCullers is straight up foolish.
This is what we're really talking about though.

When i see it I'll believe it. but those 3 are deadly no matter where they go.

McCullers is good, is her playoffs/WS good? Hard to tell, i always is before it happens. But I like him there. He's top 3 no matter what.

So does it really matter? They're fighting for 2 and 2, they'll both see post season. They're both good, they can prove their worth then.... then?

Ah so worthless without vpn.... what does premium at bat do? Does audio blackout too?

wow that's a really good picture lol

fuck off sonnyboy, daddy and mommy are talking

audio is never blacked out. there are proxy services you can get on your phone (well there are on galaxy s7s) to bypass the blackout for video, but i pretty much only use my phone to listen to games in the car with bluetooth/aux

>Methinals

I'll sort of lean towards Space on this one. I think McCullers is better than McHugh and has shown up quite a bit. McHugh can especially be sketchy returning from an injury, but I pray that he comes in ready to work and ready to fire.

I dunno how exactly to chime in on whether or not one is better than the other, but I think McCullers, McHugh, and McKeuchel are the best 3 >we could have and I'd like all 3 into the post season unless >we trade for someone else that can go up into that top-3, whoever >we get

Oh okay, nevermind this then.

Go Stros

Here it is in motion, my man

Are you in the Philly area? For a Yankee fan in Kansas (like myself) I only have to worry about a blackout for a week out of the year.

>that formatting
>these opinions
>backing down and trying to change the subject when proven wrong
>those ellipses
(you) MUST go back

We cant trade out better than those 3

We can trade into someone who replaces mchugh for now, but probably not better.

Assuming all 3 are there though >we're set. As long as the hitting keeps up it's not an issue.

I believe in all 3, our argument really only goes into the other shitters that start now, we can disagree on that. But >our guys will get there and we'll see how they do.

At least the pic is nice

Nice TRIPS

I guess you're right. It's sort of unrealistic to get to trade even BETTER than them other than maybe McHugh, but we'll have to see just how strong he comes back.

I wonder what kind of mentality you have after being shoved into the bullpen, then come back 12 hours later to know you're starting another game before probably being shoved right back in

>mfw

Literally didnt change the subject

But you have me on the other shit. The 2 and 2 was a typo, it's supposed to be a 2 and 3. But yeah.

The formatting is gay too desu

Ill go back to /NFL/ if you can prove the other shit "gay"

>inb5 opinions

No!

bajp was actually being nice to a guy and trying to help him out and you act like a fag, at least for this general, you are lower than bajp

>somehow the Brewers are still in first place

I guess we're not so shitty after all...

not really, I have mlbtv and I almost never use it since the free hd streams are much higher quality somehow and also 30 seconds further ahead

When I do use it it's almost always on mobile. pretty convenient from the atbat app any time I see something interesting is happening in any game I can just tune in quickly.

atbat premium gets you the free game of the day to watch and you can listen to the radio feed of any game, so if you like to listen to games while driving or something, or just in general since baseball is pretty comfy on radio, then I definitely suggest you get it. mlbtv comes with at bat premium also

the bootleg sites have advanced senpai, you can choose which broadcast to listen to. I don't know if you can choose the radio feed overlay though, I've never done that with mlbtv anyway.

>I wonder what kind of mentality you have after being shoved into the bullpen, then come back 12 hours later to know you're starting another game before probably being shoved right back in

I hope it makes him show the fuck up desu, it worked for musgrove. So I can only assume he wants the extra options on his contract extended.

I don't want any pitcher to do bad, i want them all to show the fuck up. Some are bad, but I'll always love if they're good.

atbat actually utilizes my car's LCD screen pretty well too with bluetooth.

Don't ever call AJ based.

That bastard destroyed /mlb/

idk if they're good but yeah i'd say they're not shitty
doesn't hurt that the entirety of that division is really underwhelming
sure the doyers slapped around the cubes, but honestly the cubs do not at all look like a competitive team at the moment

barvesposting, DG, ragsposting, molester didn't destroy /mlb/ how the fuck could bajp have accomplished such a feat?

Cubs had won 8 of 9 coming into Los Angeles home of the #1 pitching staff in baseball (bullpen + starting)

Wait..

let meeeee guess

By the Sox accomplishing the best playoff run over and winning the WS in the process?

DG and >rags SAVED /mlb/

lol why do you have such a hard on for me? i don't even recall interacting with you. it's pathetic. i may attack the cusb fanbase, but i don't care enough to go after one of their trips primarily

I just hate the Methinals faggot

Dont work yourself up too much princess

i'm sorry, what? i wasn't listening.

Sames

What a terrible thread.

who is your team?

I WAS A CUBS FAN LAST YEAR AND I'M CHEERING FOR MY AL TEAM, THE ASTROS, THIS YEAR. FUCK THE DODGERS

and I thought last nights was bad

What are you complaints? What have you done to improve the quality of discussion?

Exactly

only good thing about the cusb is that it's tradition for any girl with cute feet that throws out the first pitch at wrigley is that she has to do it barefoot

>only 2 months until the Rockies are irrelevant again and only natives will care about them again

You transplant faggots ruin everything, even fucking baseball. Go back to where you came from, you're honestly worse than the illegals. Go back to Chicago and get shot by your own kind.

>McHugh can especially be sketchy returning from an injury, but I pray that he comes in ready to work and ready to fire.

He's been out of commission so long I'll have to see at least half a dozen games with him starting to see how he's been effected.

>two months
Dodgers are going to be in 1st before the Nationals series. Arizona has begun to fade but they still have a top 5 pitching staff in Major League Baseball with a top offense. Baseball is 162 games not 50.

Yeah I don't give a shit you AIDS infested west coaster. I miss my $5 tickets and the sooner people abandon the Rockies and go back to their bandwagon ways the better.

any other examples or are you lying

Damn you sound mad as shit. Are you a virgin? How could you be this angry?

>i want my tram to fail so I can be special again

>tram
>the city of opiate addicted dog abusers
That would be the word you used. Get out of my city reeeeeeeee.

>this whole fucking post
>"the city of (insert insult)"
>"get out of my city"
very cerebral
Quit drugs buddy, I've been clean 6 months and i feel like I'm on drugs without having to being on drugs.

*strikes you out*

be honest, youre still on drugs desu fampai

USA or frigg off ITT

*gives up 5 earned run a game*

We still haven't lost more than 3 in a row since the end of September 2015

Also haven't won a ring since 1948

>Dodgers have a larger payroll than Colorado, San Diego, and Arizona combined

Also haven't won a ring since 1988

This is some next level rationalization. Your team isn't making the playoffs. Leaveland isn't good.

Also more talent and depth than all of the NL west combined & money, don't forget that one.

But what if I hit a walk off bomb?

Your friendly reminder that Scott Schebler is leading the National League in home runs.

Tied for the lead

While you faggots are sleeping, the Cubs are quietly making their way to the top of the NL Central

Didn't they just get ass raped in LA, including being shut out twice?

>lose every other game
>go .500
Wow we havent lost 2 in a row all year

Is it time to put Harvey out of his misery?

Bout to call up this nigga and tell him he ain't shit

The Mets will abuse him until his arm falls off and then just call out, "NEXT!"

Oh, hey Mike

>Judge will hit 50 dingers this year

They haven't won a pennant since 1988 lmao

Derek
fucking
Jeter

Who?

>San Fransisco
Last World Series appearance: 2014
>Colorado
Last World Series appearance: 2007
>Arizona
Last World Series appearance: 2001
>San Diego
Last World Series appearance: 1998
>Los Angeles
Last World Series appearance: 1988

Why is the division with 4 of the last 5 AL Pennants called the "Comedy Central"?

because its a joke division

I just explained exactly why they are not a joke.

im not convinvced

>Go to the world series 4 times
>Win once, and only because you played the Mets

This. Beating up on the Mets is nothing to be proud of.

>have highest payroll in baseball
>not even winning your division

Oh god my fucking sides

And somehow they aren't even winning their division let alone sniffed a world series. Daily reminder the poodres have won a pennant more recently than the dodgers

So the Lastros have the most wins in the majors but got swept by us lol Indians win the pennant

Lol by that logic the Dodgers would be due for the WS since they just swept the Cubs