What can I take to relief the pain? This shit burns like hell. I can't even move my fucking toes

What can I take to relief the pain? This shit burns like hell. I can't even move my fucking toes.
Help a Sup Forumsro not to die

spider bite?

Go to the fucking hospital.

Dude, wtf. See a doctor

Go to the hospital you stupid idiot. You will lose your foot.

what the fuck happened? Also, go see a fucking doctor

Amputation will solve your problem.

Light a cigarette, stump it on the wound, repeat.
Natures way of healing wounds, trust me.

I hear that suicide cures anything that ails you

this shit you actual retard
>inb4 i don't trust doctors
>inb4 but, i don't have medical insurance

Also, OP, have them sterilize you while you're there.

what happened?

Dropped hot oil?

You need that powder that makes scabs. Povidone Iodine powder?? Somthing like that.

It looks like Ebola. You might need to get that checked out user

For something like this you're gonna want a topical pain killer. Any ointment/cream you've got that has an "analgesic" as an active ingredient (though check for warnings about applying to a wound). Neosporin with pain relief is what I have in my bathroom.

You can/should also take some oral ibuprofen.

Is this a burn, user? How did you get it?

GO. TO. THE. FUCKING. HOSPITAL. UNLESS. YOU. WANT. TO. LOSE. YOUR. FOOT.

other user said it rightly but i'll restate just in case you are super-dense, you need medical attention immediately, do you like your toes..? they are in dire peril.

Agreed mate you probably shouldnt have kids if you go th Sup Forums for medical advice.

What is that? Disinfect, put some triple antibiotic ointment with pain relief then bandage. If it's as bad as it looks, go to the hospital. Or, you know, just die.

>Go to the doctors

I mean they're right user, but depending on how you got it really determines what level of professional help you need.

Have you tried burning or cutting it off?

Put some parmigiana cheese on it and eat it.

You fucking idiots it's a con. Look at the margins clear and defined at the edges. It's a spoof you fucking idiots

emergency room can refer you to who you need, plus if you can't pay they're required to not fuck you over.

pics please

Doctor time dude. Look on the bright side, when they ask on a scale of 1-10 how bad the pain is say 10 and you will likely get a nice shot of morphine. Then no more worries about your fucked up foot.

Bye bye, toes

op is having a bad day.
sadface.mp3

what is that? i would be at the ER, not asking Sup Forums for help.

Actually I changed my mind, don't go to see a doctor. Make a garlic necklace, wear it, and at the midnight spit two times over your shoulder, it should do the trick.

Actual factual medanon here. OP, that needs proper treatment, antibiotics, and wound care. Right now you've got an open infectious vector and god only knows if that wound is from a topical infection or something worse.

If you choose NOT to seek medical treatment, you have limited options. Start by sterilizing the fuck out of that using iodine or witch hazel. Keep it dry and wrapped with gauze. Take an anti inflammatory to deal with the swelling and try to get your hands on fish-mox or fish-pen. Basically the same medication (penicillin or amoxacilin) but smaller doses for fish. You'll tale it for a week or two to see if it helps with the infection

Otherwise, seriously , go the fuck to an ER or urgent care center

what a miserable image of humanity

lets see your soles

how can u fucking buy penicillin for a fucking fish but not for a human? medicine u so crazy.

pour hydrogen peroxide on it

my knee looked worse than hi as a kid from skateboard accidents. you ill be okay

Medanon again

Petmeds are stupid as fuck and don't have the same regulation as here in the states...hence...fish antibiotics

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus

Be my friend irl?

taking anti-biotics willy nillie OTC will lead to super bugs bruh

RIP

I think OP might have that already. We have no idea how long his foot's been like that. No point putting more on there.

Mrsa is possible. Hence pushing for urgent care or ER. Mrsa infections can be hella nasty aand the last thing you want is sepsis caused by it.

A chainsaw

Just go to Hospital

wtf are you retarded??

Oh... ur an american.

Med user again. It's not something i recomend, but if you are poor or straped for cash, have no insurance, or prep a survival bag for wilderness camping and want to have seriously prepared for shit...pet meds work in a pinch

sugar and bandage, you'll be fine
if you're poor just do the veterinarian way

Ebola , you smell of Ebola ....

please 2 kill urself newfaggot

>Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus
I've actually had this before, but luckily I found out about it early.

Dead meme

consider suicide

Too much ebola

reddit

not as dead as his foot is gonna be in a week or two

reddit

I used the sandpaper bit on a matchbox once when i had athletes foot as a pre-teen. 20 seconds of bliss whilst not looking at what i was doing ended up like this.
Don't scratch yourself with sandpaper, it's bad hmkay.

burn it

Timestamp?

You do not know dey whey
Come let us spit on him Mai bruddahs

you're gonna lose those toes if you wait any longer.

You're going to have to clean it, get some wire wool and scrub the fuck out of it and then pour some vodka on it to clean it, if you don't have vodka laying around you probably have bleach, which would probably be better, what would be best would be bleach and ammonia tho, mix it up and apply to the affected area

>mfw Americans are like "I can't afford to go the doctor"

Smoke or shoot up heroin, then pour boiling water over the wound to sterilize it.

Tomorrow, when you wake up, weave blades of grass together and cover the wound with the grass.

Pour more boiling water over the wound to cook the grass and release it's healing properties.

If you see black lines moving up your body it's okay. Just shoot more heroin to deal with the pain. It works best if you shoot the heroin into the wound directly.

Good luck OP

You should check the definition of the word "vector," it implies an intermediary, you're misusing it.

Looks okay at the moment OP. Just keep it clean and dressed.

>mfw nintendo switch

This does not look like a staph cellulitis. In fact there appears to be a healthy bed of granular tissue forming around most of it. Quit throwing around terms you don't know anything about.

NECROSIS OMEGALUL

Looks like eczema that has become infected. Get yourself some steroid cream and antibiotics fast.

Welcome to the real world, Canada.

Go to a doctor also what happened?

Clorox and a wire brush

>it's all up and down his front
We are lost in the shadow of whatever came when Christ left us.

WTF

Faggot

footfags never disappoint. he's fapping away furiously already

The intermediary is the giant gaping wound on his foot you retard

Looks perfectly normal to me

If you're capable of telling the staff you're at a 10, then you're not at a 10

/thread