Does anyone have any advice on how to find pain pills? I live in St. Louis Mo, my connection fell through...

Does anyone have any advice on how to find pain pills? I live in St. Louis Mo, my connection fell through, and I can't find any oxy. How do y'all go about finding yours?

I became straight-edge outside of nicotine after deciding to get my shit together 2 years ago. I miss drugs extensively but, sobriety and relative success is worth the pain. Get sober user, please find someone to sponsor you.

I have a connection in St. Louis, but you'll have to be willing to suck some cock. You interested?

Richfag bosto n south shore looking to circle the drain

try heroin

ask your weed guy to find a coke guy to find a smack guy

Pig alert.

too dirty. I just like a little oxy every once in a while

OD and get it over with

No, but I have money.

it's all the same shit when your body processes it... oxy's just cost a fuckload more because scripts are a bitch to get

Not that user, but its the same thing. Heroin is cheaper and easier to find. Same high, or better if its laced with fentanyl.

If you haven't yet, you will eventually make the switch. They all do, ive seen it hundreds of times.

Just man up and do heroin. You're tickling the same receptors in your brain either way. If you keep fucking with oxy you're gonna end up buying H sooner or later anyway. And do you know how ever loving easy it is to find a nigger with heroin in St. Louis? Come on, OP get smart.

can't do heroin. how to find pills?

Well this dude by my house tried pointing a gun at a pharmacist and asking for some, but I would not recommend it. Another customer shot the robber before he could get any oxy.

anyone have experience on the dark web?

Yes, someone does.

want oxy too in PA

been there. never bought anything tho

theres a good guide on reddit. Or at least it says it's good, the shit was so complicated and the risks seemed enormous in terms of packages being intercepted and vendors just pocketing your money knowing you can't do jack shit. The process is extremely involved.

Yeah, I've looked around in the past but always too sketched out to order anything.

Sure I order things all the time. Never had any problems, its as safe as Amazon.

I have the opposite problem. I have a ton of oxys I wanna sell but no one in texas wants to buy fml..

AUSTIN texas soaks them things up

Whaddup bostonfag, hyde park boy born and raised. How's shooting fentanyl these days?

I got OXY, but I'm in KC. It's a five hour drive. You can have it by midnight.

I've been buying shit off dnm's for a couple years now. It's the best. Buy btc and in two days you have high quality shit in your mailbox

mg/ price

Good advise. You have a steamy one for me? Btw trips checked logged and clogged

if any one has a plug in oakland, let me know. looking for Xans mainly but open to whatever, just moved here

Send them to me

Sheiiittt. Too far of a drive. What's the price?

No idea. I've never sold them, they're just leftovers from last year when I was going through some fucked up health stuff. What do they sell for?

What mg are they?

Fuck pain killers, dose Kratom like an adult.

They're all 5mg Oxycodone, but I've got Percocets too, which are the same. The Percs look big but it's mostly ibuprofen. They're still 5mg Oxy.

find a drug dealer. ask for heroin

How many do you have

Hey, I get first dibs

how many? Meet half way?

About 50 all together

fk i would give my dick for that rn

Nope i replied first

ill meet you where you are

Fuck me

As others have said, it's time to step up to H. You don't have to shoot it at first, just snort or smoke it. You'll move to shooting it naturally from there.

Enjoy, dipshit.

Spending a lot of time in the Boston area, grew up in NY. Kinda lame here. What do I need to know about the area to get more out of it?

kek I think OP actually thinks you just stick to the oxy's forever. I've been through it, everyone from my hometown has practically =gone through the steps. Just fucking graduate to H it's literally the same thing and it costs way less dumbass

thanks for the tips officer

SA fag here, I can give you my kik, it'll be a little bit before I'm able though.

Here they are, it's 48 of them. The orange ones are a different brand, the big ones are Percs.

I'm in Kansas. How much for all of them?

Need that stl hookup

$4 each if you get em all, otherwise $5

Where in PA?

I go on an FBI Fishing expedition on Sup Forums. ... And you?

fake pic, the original one said elliot

Jesus Christ user! That's way expensive! You can't do 3a piece if I buy all of them?

its a gif

not the undercover cop you're trying to set up a deal with but a dollar a mg is pretty standard, 4 a pop is a good deal you sperg. Enjoy tyrone's bbc beef stick after the setup goes down bro

The dick is in the trachea? Yeah no, this is fake

Not that expensive where I come from. I get 10s for 5 a piece

Shit, I used to get 30s for 8$

Lucky fucker

Umm shit shit shit. I sat down to eat after I took that pic. Forgot the pills we're out. Heard the cat fucking around over there, ran over, four were missing, found two on the floor. I legit think my cat just ate 2 oxy!

i love that movie. seen it so many times as a kid.

Your cat's fucked. Race to the vet. Induce vomitting.

You worthless piece of shit.

I just made her drink some peroxide. She's hyper as fuck but not puking yet. Idk why the fuck she's hyper.

kek $35 for blue 30's is not uncommon where I lay my mushroom tip

break your fucking leg
get script

holy shit, thats crazy

Key Words: "Used to"
I used to pay $50 for an ounce of weed too, but nigga that was a lietime ago.

you need a new dealer, that's a mad tax

God I don't miss my opiate days... the never ending need. It's so unsatisfying, as soon as you pick up you've already got to worry about going down for more and the high does less and less. Fucking shit way to spend your time. Smoking fentanyl gel was legendary though, except that even good sex doesn't even come close to how great that shit was.

>I don't miss my opiate days
Proceeds to reminisce, kek

that was worst case when my usual connects were dry or not picking up, couple of junkie friends I knew who couldn't bare to let go of a 30 without making an extra 5 bucks... shit sucked too, because now I just paid $175 for 5 blues and I'm gonna need more tomorrow. kek never again

ha

the mind is a cruel apparatus

shocked no one here has mentioned buying them off the dark net markets.

Shit I never want to get to a point where a drug is better than good sex.

Isn't that risky as fuck?

I've legit thought about dealing x from tor. Or that fake MDMA. You can make mad money and I'm poor as fuck right now.

You in the midwest?

Good luck to both of you, actually. Think of every addict you've ever known. If they smoked when they were addicts, how many of them still smoke cigarettes?

Not riskier than real life. It's a risk either way.

Kansas City

Damn that's far from me. Indiana.

real life involves some time tested techniques imo... buying on the web requires a specific skillset and if you fuck it up I'm pretty sure it's not all that difficult to land yourself in a world of shit. Just going through friends and dealing in person with someone that somebody can vouch for is a billion times safer

Same

PA here. Looking to score. My guy dicked me around all day. They know when they have it they have power. I hate it.

>get in horrific traffic accident, maim yourself
>get legit pain pills prescribed

>needing a sponsor to stop yourself from using drugs
weak

nigga said he'd take care of you

Aay, I'm in KC too.

Don't really fuck with drugs but whatup?

I know this is dirty as shit, but: Always Have A Fall Guy. End of story.

Anyone near Scranton want to sell me some oxy ?

tfw your sponsor becomes your dealer :-D

that's even more pathetic