People who enjoy gore and rekt threads suffer from mental illness. Discuss

people who enjoy gore and rekt threads suffer from mental illness. Discuss.

inb4 an autismo posts gore/rekt.

This. Definitely true. Anyone who disagrees or ignores this thread accepts the fact that it's true.

I masturbate to gore&rekt

Wow you have an opinion.

>b8ing this hard for someone to post gore

Trap here

Used to love rekt, but after a few months of hormones I seriously can't handle rekt anymore.

and you're humored by cookies with testicles

kek I just said ''inb4 autismo posts gore''
and you replied without posting gore, meaning I've just shut you down completely.

Get rekt faggot kek

is there a video of pic related?

This is now a rekt thread

kek you just admitted what O.P said
lmao you got baited so yeah, defo a rekt thread. :)

rekt threads used to be like Fail threads now it's just gore.

Got that too

All you gore and rekt thread loving hoodwinkers should go and join the military. Still time to get in before the killins good

Fun fact: your brain contains "mirror neurons" which function in such a way that when you see something happening to someone else, your brain thinks it is happening to you. This could explain the adrenaline rush you get seeing webms in a rekt thread.

100% edge faggot
cancerous faggery that is exactly as OP described.

You need a high IQ to get accepted during peacetime and besides. You have to shower in front of others in the military. I could NEVER do that.

Made me KEK

LOL!

yeah and that guy got the shit beaten out of him and ended up in jail so suck your step dads cock you edgy little gay.

Kek I just reported the animal abuse posters and didn't reply to them, now they're gonna get mad and b& omg im keking so much

enjoy your own little thread with no one to join in the fun

you're a set of poofs, like ISIS but american...

I used to uncomfortable by them but slowly got desensitized

not sure how but went from something similar to scary move to yeah thats the world

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND REPLY TO ME
I POSTED IT TO GET ATTENTION YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. I POSTED A CAT GETTING KICKED REPLY NOW FAGGOT!!!!!

I had actually hoped it was the snapping turtle one that ripped the mouse in half, the front half the mouse was still trying to swim lmao
Yes, diagnosed with ptsd and depression, childhood abuse.

Meh, I don't think everything is black and white like that.

Humans are curious creatures. An individual who's never seen a REAL death on video may be interested in seeing that, not because they're necessarily sick, but because of their natural curiosity. Especially when you have a bunch of young males on this site, who are at the age of experimentation and curiosity as it is.

There are some people who enjoy it, yes. Are individuals who enjoy gore/horror movies also suffering from mental illness? You could argue "well, it's not ACTUALLY real", but the point is that it looks real, and this desensitizes viewers over time. Plus, more often than not, deaths in movie/TV are far more graphic and in high definition, compared to your average gore webm, which looks like it was recorded by a potato.

What you have to ask yourself OP, is if enjoying gore really matters. Is someone harmlessly indulging in the darkest depths of human life, or are they slowly fetishizing death and dismay, and possibly carrying it into their personal lives, and making it a part of themselves.

TLDR

I don't like that one, i like the idea of the mouse struggling for life with nothing he can do but suffer a slow death more entertaining.

Meh. I know it is as simple as that.

Because you're a faggot. People who enjoy BLAHA BALAHA

(making myself appear intelligent by writing paragraphs)

Um but like, so what if it's a mental illness?

blah ablaha (more paragraphs look at me)

And um... yeah so watching gore is just curiousity!!
and um yeah I mean I'm a faggot so I don't know what I'm talking about, just tryna excuse my autist behaviour.

kek.

O.P is baiting the rekt posters so hard and they don't even realise. My sides.

this is the most Sup Forums post i've ever seen

stop trying to sound smart with yuor blah blah blah look at me

And what would you prefer friend?

Mods?

oh snap

mods?

You don't understand.
I watch rekt because it helps me connect with the reality of the world.
If i never saw that shit I would continue to live in a little safe bubble. Seeing how fucked up the world can be is a requirement to be objective. Viewing the world with your rose colored glasses is detrimental to your health and that of your children.

You don't understand
>I watch rekt because I live in parents basement

yeah we don't dispute that faggot.

You don’t get along with very many people do you :-/

You are the mouse in your brain. You're enjoying your own abuse

wtf happents in here?

rekt threads are unironically the only funny threads on Sup Forums

Ah, to be this young again. Enjoy your youth, don't waste it on this site.

I had to go read what I wrote again. I don't know what in my post would make you think this?

what an asshole, i'd like to club his head with a nine iron

Like im gonna take directions from a fuckin weeb

What is nerve gas?
And why would it be in a lamp lol

Yes there is

nigger detected

Lol you dont need to watch rekt to know this, maybe if you are retarded and constantly forget. I doubt you even counter balance that with watching great noble actions of human kindness. Sounds like you are just making excuses to continue feeding a mental illness.

They just like being edgy, they don't actually enjoy it.

I like gore/rekt and I have mental issues. But I only know myself. You can’t put everyone in a category like that just because of what they like. Not everyone who likes anime are fags... majority maybe, but there’s always more than a few to throw off the categorizing.

Nice video m8. I enjoy animal/animal rekt.

It's just morbid curiosity, people.
Every once in a while is fine, but it's bad to indulge everyday.

>666

Looking at gore is like watching horror movies. Some people happily live their lives without ever seeing it, some like to get spooked from time to time, some are just curious, some chase the thrill until they get desensitised and it all becomes a joke (like all the edgelords itt) and a couple cupcakes actually get off on it.

TL;DR: being edgy isn't a mental illness

+1

You'll convince yourself of anything when you don't have people around to put drown the bad thoughts. They'll also encourage your good ones if you're around good people, so go find some of those.

About rekt threads, I could see how your first or second one will keep you intrigued from sheer shock value but when that feature fades you're staying for some other reason that is hard to fathom for a someone like me. On the other hand I have bipolar disorder and have destructive thoughts that wouldn't make sense to a healthy person, so I'm able to relate to your behaviour from using my sickness as an analogy.

I wonder what drives the rekt thread veterans. Maybe you guys are supposed to be killers. People like me are often capable musicians and academics, whereas we'll crumble under any sort of real pressure.

This

What I gather from thinking about it are that rekt thread people (or killers) are supposed to be top of the herd while people like us are there to support and help our pact flourish intellectually while you drive away the dangers. Too bad modern society doesn't care for primal behaviour as such, and too bad that's probably while everybody is going fucking insane in this world.

You can keep yourself busy with your cars, iPads and golf rounds every other Tuesday, but you can bet that an African gorilla hanging out in the jungle enjoys life to a higher extent, just from living out what the world intended for it to do.

The world has no intent.

"Wait, this isn't my ball."

ok that's strange

this is proven fake

but maybe I can fap to this. Let's try it

shit, i just rode that ride too...

agreed
it doesn't even phase me.
i just think it attracts immature edgy autists.

that is a solid fucking log.

literally no one died in this
yet still considered a rekt post

mfw

the stomach emptying at the end...

this is technically a "rekt" webem, but I watch it for the grace and skill of the dancer.

ive been waiting for a gore/rekt thread, this is good enough.

1min7 is exactly where it die

I think that's an understatement. I suffer from mental illness (bipolar, schizo-effective, SAD) and I find that shit profoundly disturbing. In my estimation they're not JUST mentally ill; they are possessed by the destructive spirit of Cain. They are bitter, hateful, likely psychopathic and derive vile satisfaction from seeing extreme suffering and bodily mayhem. They are not just sadists, they're not just mentally ill- they are fucking sick.

gore is for boring faggots who think it's the ultimate edge