Why isn't pedophilia punishable by the death sentence?

Why isn't pedophilia punishable by the death sentence?

That crime is even worse than murder

Na, If both consent then it should be fine, as long as both are fine and happy with it then leave it be!

Children can not give consent in any situation. You arent a person, you are the property of your parents under law

>why isn't producing new lives with girls of a prime age legally worse than taking lives

This

This

Everyone who has a parent is a child by original definition of the word.

dw the musselmen will drop it back down pretty soon

then why do all those fathers get put away then? it's their property.

>Why isn't pedophilia punishable by the death sentence?

pic rel8

Well first off the parents were never in charge, second off i do what ever the fuck i want, and finally i wanted to fuck all my life!

is it a crime when they ask for sex tho?

They are children. No puberty. Why would a child want to have sex when she can't orgasm?

you think puberty somehow grants the ability to orgasm?

because its better if i kidnap Swedish girls and to raise and groom them than it is for a Mohamad to violently rape and probably kill them

lol girls can orgasm from a very young age, the question is how long it takes them to learn how. Not defending pedos, but your argument is flawed

Fucking normie

>Can consent to gender transfer at 12 and be put on hormones by 13
>Can not consent to sex at 14

Libs

Being a pedophile will be decriminalized by 2030

Being gay was illegal 30 years ago
fuck it was illegal to be black at some point

What if the child rapes the adult?

It was never illegal to be black, just illegal to do things while being black.

And lets cross our fingers you are right, i can wait 30 years.

That would be an awesome court case.

That isn't pedophilia if we are going by your image.
It's hebephilia.

pedophilia =/= child molestation
If someone is attracted to children they need help, not capital punishment.

And who are you to decide this? How the fuck you can have opinions and concents? You are just a potato raised by your parents and people around you. How are you better than children? Or right, you are just older. Fucking degenerate

As long as there is no violence its ok. Goverment trying to control who puts his dick where and people sitting in jails just because they put it in the 'wrong' hole - thats just pathetic

>People are property
Yes, it's easier to accept by imposing it on others first. Don't worry, you'll be treated well.

Are you serious? How would you like being raped? Exactly.. you wouldn't so why would a kid?

>yfw fetuses regularly masturbate

Or poor guy cant read, let me do it for you

>as long as there is NO VIOLENCE its ok

All sex is violent when you're body isn't developed enough to handle it. So unless you're just going to eat her out for an hour it going to cause damage

Stupid fags in this thread arguing that rape or molestation is okay in any capacity. Age of consent exists for a fucking reason.

Well i was not talking about fucking toddlers. But I saw a bunch of news about teens happily fucking with each other or some adults but then then someone get sentenced because 'boo hoo its wrong' though no harm was done

Half of /B would be dead lol. All those Loli pedos and talking about how sexy cartoons are.

So basically you believe their SHOULD be an age limit for consent. Way to completely contradict yourself

Apparently there's a literal Daughterwife on Sup Forums

If children are the property of their parents, then it should be totally legal for their parents to fuck them, as the parents are the ones who have to give the consent.

Pic Unrelated.

>completely
that's wrong, though

this