I hope this shit head gets triple digit years in prison fuck this asshole

i hope this shit head gets triple digit years in prison fuck this asshole

>Normally I would call him a cuck, but he falls in line with my nihilistic, post-ironic, might-is-right political views, so I'll give him a pass. When I engage in doublethink, it's not like when those other people do it. I do it the right way.

pharma bro will get 1 year, deal with it faggo

I hope he gets released with time served and gets back to making AIDS fags die.

>raised the price of drugs people need to insane levels

he is a dick

This guy is a piece of shit but he's somehow kind of endearing to me. Don't ask me to explain, because I can't.

HAHA edgy man LMAO XD

Yea because the government had to subsidize it and he was putting all of the money into research and development. Literally a hero. Go ahead and listen to the corporate media, why would they lie to you.

horseshit he is just a scumbag and a piece of shit i hope he gets brutally murdered in prison literally beat to death in his cell

who still cares about AIDS?

Nice, show us how you're incapable of genuine thought and resort to emotional impulses, really proves your point you know.

can you show me any sort of proof of any of this?

if you actually read up on him you would see he's not actually a bad guy...

because he made good points and you didn't

he literally gave it away to people that couldn't afford it. but guess what didn't happen while he was locked up? people getting their free drugs. lol LOCK HIM UP DERRRP

AHAH AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS

libs that hate science. don't want aids? don't have sex. if you do, don't fuck fags in the ass bareback.

>when you go to prison because you actually went against pharma
haha sad bro

see this
..and stop believing everything you read in the news, they have an agenda, it's called protect big pharma. He was basically exploiting the system. It's a fact the government would have to subsidize the increase cost in the pills. Hard to say if he was really going to put the money into R&D, but he claims he was. At worst he's a guy the scammed the government and wealthy people. Stop listening to the media bro, he wasn't out to screw over the patients, but the elitist, and I have no problem with that.

>cant show or link any real proof
>tells me to "read up on it"

ya nah fuck off

kys

you can dig through his youtube videos or read news interviews. stop being a lazy aids fag. we both know he could give you the drug for free and it wouldn't change your mind about him.

yea, he pretty dumb.

The burden of proof is on you, show me one person he harmed?

How to stop aids?
Let them all die, mans a goddamn hero

>He made me think he thinks like I do, so he's an OK guy in my book
Conservacuck dying culture logic.

fuck off SJW, mans a fkn hero on every level

Explain.

Can't blame the uneducated for being retarded. They will learn the hard way.

I can't wait until mommy or the government won't pay for you tiered access plan that included Sup Forums.

kek I probably make way more than you do. But of course, I have no idea and it would be retarded to guess from what you post on user image board. Even though I know you're trying to use it as an emotional insult, because that's how conservacucks fight, no logic.

>I.. I can't win, so I'll attack his wallet even though I don't know he's founder at a series B startup

>mommy or the government won't pay
He doesn't sound like he's from a tax-devouring red state user