Hello Sup Forums. I have a terminal brain tumor. I have 8-12 months left alive

Hello Sup Forums. I have a terminal brain tumor. I have 8-12 months left alive.

This story has been playing on my mind recently. If any of you can create or present to me a Dox of these two peoples' addresses, I will travel to Turkey and remove their ears. I will anonymously upload a video of this.

As I said, I'm a dying man. I don't have much reason to get up in the mornings, but this is a purpose at least.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/etULAQa8nsM
youtu.be/xxvszzgYRjU
animalplea.org/p/demand-punishment-for-thugs-who-cut-dogs-ears-off-and-posed-for-photos
youtube.com/watch?v=FdX8pRDO-ow
youtube.com/watch?v=PGqB6JIUzBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Good luck OP on your hunt

Godspeed, OP

Bumped

damn OP how'd you find out you had brain cancer?

timestamp documents or brain lump

Bump

GL on your journey user!

here's hoping you die tonight, for posting that picture

its under the skull on the brain itself you retarded 12 year old faggot

>doesn't have scans showing brain tumor
>can just tell
right.tiff

Bumperino for interesterino

May God bless you OP.

God luck and good speed, user
May your quest bring justice and terror

that sounds like a long time to live if your brain tumor is already deemed terminal. my dad died of that last year and it’s very very fast acting

I had a seizure while at work. I initially put it down to stress. I work in a non-combat military role in my country's air force.

When I went to see my doctor and described some headaches and blurred vision I'd been having previously to the seizure he asked me to attend the hospital for a CT head scan. This scan was seen by a radiographer who diagnosed me with a grade 4 Glioblastoma.
My doctor sat down with me after this and told me I had 12-16 months to live. That was 4 months ago now.

The first 2 months I didn't tell anyone. It wasn't real to me, I didn't believe it, or if I did believe it I knew I could find a way around from it.

I haven't been engaging in any treatment so I'm not sure if that 8-12 months still holds true, but I'm going to do one small justice before I go.

I don't support violence like this... but I mean fuck those guys.

why not just kill them

i like ur trips and all but post brain scans or document saying u have cancer with timestamp
this isnt reddit newfag

Dunno if you're trolling or not, but there was a doctor that got diagnosed with terminal cancer too and he lived for 60 more years. He said he started eating raw meat, and rotten raw meat. You need to avoid carbs and processed foods. Only raw meat and rotten raw meat.

kill those guys then kill yourself

i’ll give you the benefit of a doubt and assume you’re telling the truth. same user from the comment before. what’s gonna happen to you i don’t wish on anyone at all. i guess depending on location the tumor is going to strip you of who you are until you have the mentality and motor skills of an infant. then you’re going to suffer until you pass. watched my dad, who i was very close to, turn into an insane person i didn’t know anymore. good luck OP

bumping for op, noble goal. god speed op

>rotten raw meat
This
Go jump into a dumpster and dig in

fuck off redditfags

youtu.be/etULAQa8nsM

youtu.be/xxvszzgYRjU

It's legit. I wasn't joking.

op get yourself laid THEN find these fucks

Bump

suck my cunt

pretty sure none of these high schoolers know how to dox someone in turkey... its a noble goal but Sup Forums doesnt really do shit like that these days... go kill someone who you know you can get to

bitch I will eat your ass

BumpoMcDumpo

Fuck them up. There isn't worse thing than hurting innocent animal. Good luck mate. And I'm sorry for you. I think you must be a good person.

post tits and timestamp and ill do it

Bumping for justice

Bumpitty bump

Bump.

You have no idea how happy I would be to receive a diagnosis like that.

While I appreciate the advice, I'm not planning on going on a rampage. My emotions are very calm actually. Like I'm looking down on myself through the day.

I'm trying to see this as a special thing. Most people who know they're going to die, have already lived their life. When it hits them, they aren't able to do that last regrettable thing.

I'm lucky in that respect, I'm still fairly young, I have a little bit of money saved so this is realistically something I still have the power to do.

It's funny, I remember reading this story last year and thinking someone should go to Turkey and cut those guys ears off.

The only thing stopping me now is finding them.

How does it feel to have brain cancer? Like how would you describe the change in your mindset/ general well being from before you had any symptoms to now ? Do you feel you’ve mentally deteriorated in ways ?

"The horrible guys responsible for this sickening act are identified as Hasan Kuzu (seen posing in the images on the left) and Neset Yaman (seen on the right side)."

animalplea.org/p/demand-punishment-for-thugs-who-cut-dogs-ears-off-and-posed-for-photos

Bump

expiration date docs with timestamp, and you get your egotistical validation dox in a snap

There's a pressure in my head, like heat. It's not so much pain as I take a lot of pain killers.
I don't think I've cognitively declined too much, although I don't know if I'd be able to know it myself if I had. I am ashamed to admit I've been drinking heavily.

Emotionally it's indescribable. As a teenager I thought about mortality and found it depressing. I think I just forced it out of my head. After this there was no way to force it out. Since the day I was told, every single second has been dominated by that thought. I don't think the amount of time makes any difference, 6 months, a year, 5 years. It's all the same. You've been given an end. You can no longer live in denial.

Anyway, this has given me purpose at least. Since I've started planning this I've felt more in control.

bump

i now know dog spinning is a thing

lets make this happen

The country is sick.
I appreciate this. Names and faces help.
I should make it clear I'm willing to pay for this information if needed.

Okay cause for the last couple years I’ve been feeling a pressure in my head, and I’ve had a few other cognitive issues. And I’ve thought I could have some kind of brian Tumor but then again i also have really bad anxiety and I live around a lot of stress so really I have no fucking idea. The thought of it just scares me, I’m sure it’s pretty unreal to go through.
This might be a stupid question but have you noticed any changes in your skull/face shape due to the Tumor growing under your skull?

Please post pics if you accomplish this. Stab their eyes out as well

No, I haven't noticed any changes and as far as I know that doesn't happen.

muslims are subhuman

cut off their ears

post ears with timestamp and become legend

Op create a discord server where we can follow your quest of justice

If you don’t filn and force Hasan to sing Galway girl while your slicing his ears off I will be thoroughly disappointed

Wish you the best OP

This. OP will forever be remembered in the hearts of Sup Forums if he follows through with this.

Bump op my god lead you on this journey.

yes

bump

OP please be a hero

or better yet, buy a gopro and post vid

Godspeed OP

bumping for discord

FIlm *

youtube.com/watch?v=FdX8pRDO-ow

Thread theme.

What about surgery

>I don't have much reason to get up in the mornings
That's the tumor talking. Wish you the best OP.

This is so fucked up lmao. Christ why am I laughing. Poor dog.

Fuck wrong one.

youtube.com/watch?v=PGqB6JIUzBo

fuck you spider

i'll seriously suck ya dick if u can help me find this video

Neurosurg here
Post ct and time stamp
Without tissue from a biopsy, you don’t know the diagnosis
If it’s gbm, some people respond very well to temodar (genetic testing can tell you) and survival can be longer
If you haven’t done shit, your survival is shit. Maybe another 3 months typically
As it grows, you’ll get new neurologic deficits and fatigue.
White knighting some bullshit in turkey will be impossible
You’re an idiot to not get it biopsied at a minimum
I would not treat it either bc fuck it, but I’d do something more fun with the remaining days

Only a spider would accuse others of being a spider. Hmmm....

Most spiders aren't even lethal and we don't even like to bite people anyway!

AUTISM WINS

You are the funniest user of all anons in the history anondom

They do an MRI for brain tumor, faggot. I should know, I survived one - I've had 6 MRI's so far.

Go kys anyway.

Only thing I can recommend u op , is once it is done, leave the fuck out of the country asap. Jails there are not our westerns ones and as I heard they don't like strangers who attacks Turks

Good luck, kill them all

Yes. That's definitely a risk. However I've made my mind up and I will be doing this. I really HOPE I can exit the country immediately.

You are a wise and driven man.
Do proceed.

we need proof once it is done

bump

I'll post proof and prep work on this discord channel

/2wFxBtu

:o
Will OP deliver??

When it comes down to this, i think i support you.
I'm rooting for you.
Out.

>761967488
I'd love to find these 2 assholes and break every bone in their body with a hammer, and just before they die I would gouge their eyes out with a screwdriver. This would all be filmed and posted all over the Internet for the world's viewing pleasure.