Will the NBA champs visit the White House?

will the NBA champs visit the White House?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/california/2017/05/03/students-occupy-uc-santa-cruz-afrikan-black-caribbean-identified-students-have-spoken/
breitbart.com/california/2017/05/05/uc-santa-cruz-surrenders-to-african-students/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who cares

Doubt it, their fans would not approve.

Every player hates him. You're retarded for even asking that question.

Probably not. Trump will probably state that his schedule is "too busy" to work out a White House visit to not even give them the option.

LeBron, Steph, and Kerr I know off the top of my head have been critical of him, and once the big stars/coaches say they won't go, the rest of the team will follow suit even if they don't give a shit one way or the other.

Good. Getting the nigger smell out has probably taken months.

Probably not, NBA is the most SJW-infested league in America, their overlord Silverstein is literally more interested in pushing social justice and muh progressive equalitiz than improving the actual game. Friendly reminder they literally stripped Charlotte from hosting the All-Star weekend because N. Carolina refused to install the unisex/uniage law for their toilettes. It's a literal communist totalitarian dictatorship where refs are protected for the rigging they do and if you even let a single peep against them you're fined 20,000 dollars. Literally every notable NBA coach and superstar is a bleeding-heart libshit.

kek

house niggas love massa's place

Yes, he's also going to invite LaVar to tell LeBron to stay in his lane, and that he is a small baller compared to Lonzo

I hope no nigger ever sets foot in the White House again to be honest

Hate that kike and his libshit grandstanding. If the players want to be SJWs, fine, but do your goddamn job and quit reeing over things that don't impact the NBA.

Of course. Trump is big baller after all.

is Trump a Big Baller?

But trump and melania go there quite ofte n

Haha this. Trumps are idiotic.

>gaudy as fuck
>wants to be recognized by everyone
>wins shit by pure drama and retardation

Did you describe the Trumps or every nigger ever?

You decide.

didn't Gilbert donate a ton to him? if the Cavs win he is probably going to force them to go

>will the NBA champs visit the White House?
Yes. Ultimately most of the players will do what the owner wants them to do. Maybe LeBran stays home, but most of them will meet Trump.

The only way they don't go is if Trump decided he doesn't want to waste time on ceremonies for athletes.

that was the joke you idiot

Lonzo leads lakers to 17/18 championship, Lavar has a highly broadcasted bro moment with Trump, gives him signed BBB ZO2's. BBB stock skyrockets.
4D chess

By the time we are done with the finals we will be saying President Mattis

Well both teams have already been to the White House recently. The only new guys are Durant, Pachulia, Mcgee, West, Korver, and Williams. Maybe Korver and Pachulia would go? I think Kevin Love too, he seems like a fratty college-Republican douche type that wouldnt mind meeting Trump

What has Trump done to specifically and/or directly delegitimize or hurt black people?

he be white yo

crackaz are all rayciss

He's white, that's offensive enough for kangs to hate him

He said that illegal immigration is bad and that we need to put a pause on accepting people from countries where Islamic terrorism comes from. He might as well have shot baby Trayvon himself with that type of ignorant black hatred.

it's well beyond that.

he either looks down upon or doesn't acknowledge their culture. any of his stances on actual "issues" aren't even relevant.

>he either looks down upon or doesn't acknowledge their culture

Pretty much this. It's back to the Bush days when the president literally didn't care about black people.

This is maybe a bit unrelated, but I realized something while watching CNN yesterday (they were criticizing Trump because his son-in-law had secret contacts with the Russians)

Ever since Trump took office, there weren't any black chimpouts im the US anymore. This entire 'Black Lives Matter' thing has completely dissolved or am I wrong?

Maybe it's just a coincidence, but maybe it was the Trump effect, so not everything he's doing is wrong.

No
> breitbart.com/california/2017/05/03/students-occupy-uc-santa-cruz-afrikan-black-caribbean-identified-students-have-spoken/

But at least now its beginning to backfire on the jews pretty hard

breitbart.com/california/2017/05/05/uc-santa-cruz-surrenders-to-african-students/

Holy shit, that makes me angry

Why are US university leaders such beta cucks?

No they will not.

Easiest question of the day.

I didn't hear him said anything negative about the black community

I wouldnt visit a jew puppet either to be honest.

Everyone hates him not just the players.

daily reminder that the NBA has ZERO anthem kneelers

In public, every player hates him. It's good PR.

>heh heh yeah, id rather lose the election than win like an "idiot"

If only... instead we get the Glory of Losers running things with their tiny hands.

How mad is Trump at Brady for ghosting him?

well he wants to cut medicaid with his new healthcare bill. I'd say not having health insurance is a good gripe against that faggot. Also his Attorney General wants to revamp the prison industrial complex and give the harshest penalties for things like simple possession.

Doesn't mean shit. Lots of Republicans hates Trump but voted for him anyway.

Bigly.

>Tfw Brady retires and run against Trump as a Democrat with the Rock as his running mate

*chimps

Sup Forums still hasn't abandoned Trump after going full cuck in Israel?

they will probably be forced or something but hopefully they wont visit him

trump is despicable

good "argument", La'Sha'quan

cry harder Kap

>against Trump as a Democrat with the Rock as his running mate
>the Rock

You mean that baby baller with the box office bomb?

Pic related - the true hope for the Democratic party to beat back the Bernie fags.

>it's all a clever rouse

Sup Forums moves the goal posts more than a kicking trainer.

>muh culture of ruining every town and city i move to (including the schools)

detroit, chicago, cleveland, batltimore, every city in america

yeah why do people look down on that

go back to Sup Forums

>blacks only live in the inner city

I can't see why the brothers dislike Trump so much.

these 3 brothers are probably being controlled by 300 year old white men

GET OUT

>Trump legit thought the one true GOAT would visit the White House
>I waited, Tom

no they are still around but much more smaller

only surburban whites and druggy whites join those dumb blacks on those dumb protest things anymore

thank god those mexicans and other hispanics are ethnically cleansing them as we speak on this Vietnamese league board

Half your population voted for him and 90% of those who did would do it again you massively retarded fucking nigger. Keep whining though you bitchmade faggot

>a fucking leaf in charge of math

Less than half voted him in, and his current approval rating is under 40 points.

Less people hate the Patriots.

Leafnigger the US has more than 350 million people and only around 120 million voted and more than half of those voted for the cunt instead of the con.

Why would you visit the Whitehouse to meet a Russian plant?

All but one of them will, then trumpy will shitpost on twitter about how much of a low class move it was for the one guy to not show up.

It wasn't exactly half, no shit. About half of the people WHO VOTED (who gives a fuck about non-voters), voted for Trump. 90%+ of those people would do it again.

>hurr nobody likes him, his approval rating is 40%
Keep trusting those polls, dumb fuck

black people don't care about black people. Why shouldn't anyone give af about the biggest waste of spaces in US history

>call each other "brothers"
>most likely to kill each other than any other race
What did black people mean by this?

Kain&Abel4lyfe or rather

WE WUZ ROMULEWS 'N REEMUS 'N SHEEIIIIT

Fucking kek

A tip of the fedora to you.

He supports the police, so that makes him the grand wizard of the KKK

Nice response. Typical from a retard in this site, especially one that uses a trip on a site that is meant to be anonymous. KYS you whining useless fuck

>black """culture"""

>breitbart

Most of the race riots you've seen in the past two years (Baltimore, Ferguson, Charlotte, etc.) were astroturfed by George Soros and company. They bused professional agitators in to turn protests violent.

The difference now is that these protests would get rekt by the National Guard under Trump, whereas Obobo did the absolute bare minimum to keep cities from being destroyed.

>about half
about less than half. he lost the popular vote but who cares right because fuck democracy.

Triggered.

About 48-49%, so essentially half. And are you implying that the rules were changed for this election? Because the electoral college has been in place since your country was FOUNDED. Not to mention your country has never been a pure democracy anyway, so wtf you are complaining about, idk. Maybe you should get educated before you sound off, lest you sound like a REALLY dumb nigger, rather than just the average one.

I actually am. Lots of retarded fuckbois in Sup Forums

You mean he lost the Californian vote right? Because he most of the states he won the popular vote by a good margin but Cali is what fucked it all up, he lost that by 3-1. Yeah it would be a great democray when one shitty hive mind states decides who's president just because theirs a fuck ton of them, gtfo. That's my America is a representative republic, not a straight democracy. You stupid leafs need to be purged

I don't get it, someone explain.

The Israeli Basketball Association?

yeah, probably not

This, the system is broken we need to fix it because /ourgirl/ didn't win the slam dunk open and shut election everyone said.

Trump is a huge shabbos goy. He would probably kiss the jews ass if they came.

>a literal leaf

Stay salty.

>Muh polls are invalid, unless they support my theory.

The real question is: what has Trump actually done against the globalist machine?

He is clearly winning against that villain George Soros.

Killed Obongocare

>if I stay he's salty I win
Kys faggot, talking in a condescending manor to mask your idiocy, isn't the same as refuting someone's point. He's right, polls don't mean shit and certainly not approval rating polls, where you can literally get what ever desired outcome you want simply by calling the people that appeal to your bias. Literally Rasmussen has him at 50% approval rating a right wing sight, and a left wing sights have him at 40%. If you think their isn't bias going on, then it's probably because it speaks your bias, so you take it as a fact. Trumps approval rating is anywhere between 48-45%, typical for any sitting president

>black people don't care about black people.
[citation needed]

>we voted for Brexit even though our kiddiebop concerts aren't safe

>I have no arguments, so here, have nitpicked meme images of Blompf and his supporters being dumb that prove my point

Colbert is in first place, MSNBC is number one in ratings... I think this is clearly a winning strategy favelafam.

A better question to ask is this: when is the President of the United States (Donald J. Trump) going to allow someone to give him a decent haircut? Seriously, he needs a better haircut ASAP.

>Trumps approval rating is anywhere between 48-45%, typical for any sitting president
But not for a sitting president this early in his career. He's sitting at Ford/Clinton around Travelgate numbers comparatively.

FAKE NEWS!!!11

Trying to make healthcare impossible/extremely expensive for poor people.
Voter suppression.
Naming known racists to several positions of power, most notably Attorney General.
I'd say they are fine being anti-Trump just based on that.

Not too mention all the blatant lies.

getting blown out by a leaf and a britbong on memorial day, christ you're embarrassing