How long should a people be together before they get married

How long should a people be together before they get married

A couple years. More Alyson Hannigan?

When both people are in excellent mental, physical, and financial health.

People shouldn’t be married untill both feel as though their souls could practically fuse together for an eternity. In anycase its when two people have bonded enough to basically feel a spiritural connection that would last forever! love is some powerful shit.

two years is a good timespan to get used to each others and the families.

My gf is a bitch and idk if i want to marry her but she's the only one who ever wanted me. It's either marry a controlling emotional psycho or be foreveralone

Idkkk

>gf is a bitch
a bitch like cock hungry bitch or like a bitch'n around bitch?

Terrible answer is terrible. You'll have people marrying after a few weeks with shit advice like that, then divorcing.

Forever alone is better than being with someone you don't like.

Proof?

You can be happy by yourself. You can't be happy with someone who makes you unhappy.

Having dodged that bullet over 19 years ago, take this advice...

Fucking run bro!
You won't be forever alone, maybe like me, you will find a WAY better option, an actual teammate for your life.

My wife's awesome. That is all.

Seriously run from psycho, don't look back, don't stay friends, she'll fucking end you for fun if you give her a chance.

Run man go go go!!!!

Most people get sick of each other after about 7 years.

In all honesty, you’d be better alone than under control

We waited 5 years. It depends on the coiuple

Thats why you have to wait years untill marrige in the first place!

Ok I'll try. Idk if she will let me break up

>(Most)

Moar

Exactly. You have to wait to really get to know the person and understand if you can have a lifelong relationship, not this spiritual bullshit.

>(statistical probability)

Dont break up so suddenly, wait untill she had a bad day or untill she does something retarded so that you have a justifiable reason for the break up, but before that start looking for another gf!

5+ years
> (OP)
>People shouldn’t be married untill both feel as though their souls could practically fuse together for an eternity. In anycase its when two people have bonded enough to basically feel a spiritural connection that would last forever! love is some powerful shit.

This guy gets it.

Both are almost the same, thats all that matters

No one has to "let you" break up. You can just do it.

They really aren't.

No other girls like me. I'm not very attractive and sort of beta. That's good advice though. She fights a lot thanks

If you try hard enough almost anything is possible, you just have to find a woman that likes you for you. even if you are ugly what matters most is that you make them happy and that they can enjoy life, but also make sure they dont abuse that. no matter the looks or personality all that matters most is the purpose you give

How long have you been married?

Ive been married 20 years, but most people honestly arent cut out for it and I wouldnt recommend most people do it at all.

If you do, wait till youre sure, and when you do imagine divorce isnt an option, ever, for any reason. So basically think if you had to spend the rest of your life with this person, except they were disabled and unable to work and shit all over themselves all day and required you to feed them and didn't have sex or do anything fun with you would you still want to marry them? Would you stay if they cheated? Would anything tempt you to cheat?

If no, dont do it, youre not really in love enough.

Never, marrying someone is submitting too slavery.

Engineer a disaster that leaves the both of you stranded alone on a desert island.
If neither of you are dead by the end and you aren't absolutely sick of each other, marry her.

Or, travel to uncomfortable places together. People who can travel well are usually more psychologically/emotionally flexible.

The point of both of these is to put as much strain as possible on the relationship while in the "crisis." Make no mistake, you will experience strain in the marriage, and if one or both of you can't hack it, it's going to end badly.

What would Marshall say.

More Alyson

I want to marry my girlfriend. We’ve been together for 2 years. I have put us through the most ridiculous fights and shit to see how we handle it. It isn’t until your both screaming and crying and really getting at it that you see if you could make it. I imagine marriage isn’t easy and your forced to not leave each other no matter how harsh the conditions so it makes sense to me to try and test those conditions out a little. If you really love someone it means accepting them and genuinely just sticking with them through the toughest feelings and events. Some people find this really early and some find it after years of dating. Personally it’s taken me 2 years of going through so many good and bad emotions with her to find solitude in our ability to work it out

Known my future wife since we were 12, never dated her but got her pregnant, she’s basically my best friend so I guess you could say we’ve been “together” for 15 years... we get married later this year.

What do you guys think?
Been dating 4 years, all has been well.
We each have a few quirks that annoy each other but are always on the same page when the lights go out. I feel like she loves me through and through and I love a lot of things about her. Spent 200 bucks on a ring for her last month.

I am 24 she is 23. We are both still figuring out what our careers will be but she knows what she wants and has the ability to do it

How did I do?

pic related its the ring

I would say 1.5-2 years, and both of you are 25 years or older when you started dating.

Hand made? Looks pretty good, will make a good heirloom.

is that from buffy?

i remember having this picture on my disket

Unless she's some kind of religious chick and you have Alpha powers over her, I would move on.
(Trust me. You've been wasting her prime whoring years, and she'll hold it against you later.)

Jesus get ahold of yourself. Seriously.

Big or small and slightly sooner than thinking about making a brown baby.

Well thats the thing too she had some whoring years, long relationships, ect. before we met. I did too but I feel like we are so young. I know I've pretty well got her locked down, I let her mess around with girls whenever she wants, which satisfies her occassional wanderlust but I know she's straight and basically addicted to my ween.

I've been dating a girl for 5 years. She used to be very understanding, kind, accepting. It was only after 3 years that she began to throw fits, tantrums, throw objects and act like a totally different girl. I still try to comfort her, fuck her the way she likes and make her happy but she's never happy anymore. I can't leave her even though i want to. I feel like I'd be abandoning the girl I feel in love with, the good girl who may still be inside her somewhere

She probably wants you to dump her. Just do it. Her depression and rage will magically dissappear and it will be hard to see but you will both be better off

Me and my fiance have know each other for a month now, and we truly love each other. Neither of us have never found someone that makes us as happy as we make each other. We're getting married as soon as she turns 17 in a week, I'm 18.

As soon as she turns 18****

Late 30s is a good age for a male in my opinion

I was together with my future-wife for ten years before we got married, and we were best friends for three years before that.

It will be our ten-year anniversary in five months, and I still love her to death.

Pro-tip: don't have kids.

>she’s basically my best friend

fistbump.jpg

I married my best friend too. Couldn't be happier.

Don’t get married unless you want to loose 1/2 your shit or more plus future earnings. Women care about resources not men.

Which American Pie is this? Good lord

Not 16 that's for sure.

Female has to mature to even be considered as a wife, just my opinion.

Idiot

>Women care about resources not men.

And even if that's not the case, I don't see the point in getting married.

I've gotten that, a lot. But the thing is, with all the rampant degeneracy in this world, she is actually pure. I love her and she loves me. I have been in past relationships where the women are just pure trash. Not her. I have to hang on to her because of how much I love her. I want to be with her for the rest of my life. I know I'm very young, but I truly love her. When she turns 18 we're going to the courthouse to make it official.

I dated another girl who cheated on me regularly. I always have her everything, finally dumped her. Now she's married to a douche bag she never really loved, and she hates her life. I guess that's what the bitch gets. I would have made her happy forever.

>resources

Not all women are like that. I dated my wife for many years while I had little money. Hell, I was on welfare for years, but she loved me anyway.

Having said that, a large number of people --especially women -- will happily parasitise others.

A lot changes from 18 to 26. She'll be a completely different person. Men don't change as much as women

>How long should a people be together before they get married
Long enough for them to get to know each other enough to decide if being married is a good idea.

>fedora intensifies

>not all

love is powerful

no more than a week otherwise you'll never marry that fucking pig once you get to know her...