The Fall of Constantinople was one of the worst things to happen to the Western World

The Fall of Constantinople was one of the worst things to happen to the Western World

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Latins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine–Bulgarian_wars
youtube.com/watch?v=Umg5O0Ep444
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Baby's first high school history class

I don't actually even remember learning about it in high school history.

turks were pretty based

I didn't learn about it in high school either.

>yanıYOOOOOM

It did not fall, it was merely a transfer of power and the Turks became the new Romans.

Antonio misses you, Berkay

G*rmans are the worst thing to happen to Europe

>turks have a city responsible for much technology advancement and science
>its a piece of shit turd world area now

kim k is armenian?

you learn something everyday

It didn't even happen to the Western world. Greeks are eastern

>treating
Make a thread when Doc Roach actually cures it.

>The Fall of Constantinople
by the time it fell, Constantinople has already been in decline for a long time

This. Byzantines actually hated the West and murdered Western Christians regularly before they got btfo by our crusaders.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Latins

They even teamed up with the Muslims to kill Westerners.
Western Christians should not feel bad about the fall of Constantinople, only Orthodogs will be eternally butthurt

your country exists as a semi-consequence of it you dumbass

> turks
They just finished the job. Blame the """crusaders"""

Holy fuck doctor Oz is a Turk?

You guys are just regular white people here though. All the memes about Turks in Europe don't exist here. You guys are considered European to 99.9% of the population. And you act liked it too.

During the fourth crusade or ottomans ?

Because the first arguably pre-determined the second down the line.

schismatic scum

The Bulgarians should be the last to whine about crusaders attacking Constantinople since you yourself were one of the main enemies of the Byzantines for centuries.
You were even besieging Constantinople from the West when the Arab Caliphate was besieging it from the East.

His name is Mehmet Oz, user
Not true at all. In fact, the Bulgarians lifted the siege. When people thought the Tsar would take it for himself, he left peacefully.

>city is lost
>hordes of turkish orcs are pillaging the city
>women and little gilrs were told to seek refuge in the church
>minutes later the turkish orcs ask where should they go
>generals pointed in the church direction

>You guys are considered European to 99.9% of the population. And you act liked it too.
>t. Mehmet Mehmetoglu

>Constantinople
>Western World
AE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine–Bulgarian_wars

And I was talking about the siege in 626, the first Caliphate. Bulgarians under their Avar masters did besiege Constantinople and they kept having wars with the Byzantines forever, so much for your "not true at all"

fucking this we had wars with byzantium, no arguing with that but most of our history with them went under peace treaties, we shared trade history and culture, learned a lot from them and adopted ortodox christianity

not to say we were not rivals but I've always respected byzantium

on the other hand, when you hear the opinions of the turks or even western euros some times, you hear nothing but bile, scorn and disdain

>famous for his work in curing cancer
Not his work as a highly respected heart surgeon?

Are you retarded? The Bulgarians invaded the Balkans several decades after that.
>First Caliph
Are you retarded? The Rashidun Caliphate was established after that Siege and Arabs weren't involved in the siege in 626. The Arabs sieged Constantinople in 717, and the Bulgarians lifted the siege.

polak

youtube.com/watch?v=Umg5O0Ep444

turks are subhumans

>the event that started the Renaissance is bad

nice meme

And before that retard tries to reply again, the first caliphate was established SIX years after the Siege of Constantinople of 626. I have no idea how he could be so retarded as to say that the Arabs were involved in the siege when it was during the Byzantine-Sassanian War which exhausted both empores and allowed the Muslims to conquer any land in the first place. Not only that, but the Bulgarians invaded Moesia near the end of the 7th century, decades after the siege took place.

it is

i didnt read
because amerian posts are always trash

The fall of the Byzantine Empire was. Constantinople at the time of it's fall was nothing

>it is
Why?

>assblasted roach in Germany makes a terrible post lacking any substance after getting BTFO

what a stupid post

because turk subhumans got more power

I am a Greek you shitskin

>You were even besieging Constantinople from the West when the Arab Caliphate was besieging it from the East

the location of the city makes it impossible to siege it from the east. there were no siege ships.

also ottomans owned the land west of constantinople

>there were no siege ships.

Rome falling to the "Western" Turds was worse for the West.

>I am a Greek
We totally believe you, Hans. You're also Roman Emperor and totally not a nignog who fell in bleach while it was trying to raid something. Now go back to the potato farm before I call your owner.

no one believes this because
1. you can't speak greek
2. you never explain why you have the German flag

yes
I am a Greek

i can
too many german subhumans live here

debating history is such a useless thing to do

you should focus your attentions on how trump betrayed you

it is not useless

Turks should be slaughtered for betraying their Christian Indo-European ancestors and adopting Islam and an Oghuz language.

Her father was a lawyer, it was only after he died that she became a BBC hungry whore..

Skatast amou trasou.

hahahahahaha

it is more complicated
because they are mongrels like you americans

fuck filthy w*stern dogs

Let's see if it is able to parse the sentence... by your laugh I guess native speakers can easily get it.

Agreed
Damn venetians

The fall of Constantinople was actually a good thin, ESPECIALLY for the west. It practically gave birth to Renaissance, and Ottomans by blocking trade routes, made Westerns go West and find America and colonise, making the West EVEN stronger

>to the Western World
to the Greeks*

no you albanian subhuman

and the west you shitskin

>Turkic tribes came from the steppes
>Christian
Seek help user

Should've put anyone else in charge other than the useless backstabbing Greeks then.

1 of the 2 turk immigrants in uk

FALL, not SACK.

Yes, Ikibey, I am a Turcoman from the wildest steppes of the Orkhon Valley. Verily have you discovered my secret.

most turks here pretend to be whites because nobody likes them

everyone who hates Greeks is not white

With fall of Constantinople Renesance started.

by Greeks

Honestly who gives a shit about Constantinople in the bigger picture? It had its time and its finished.

I'm more butthurt about the spanish monkey's destroying three self-developed civilizations in the America's unintentionally through diseases and then (((crusades)))

All that lost historical and cultural knowledge from the rampage of illiterate, bloodthirsty barbarians...

you are a shitskin in australia

>The absolute state of g*rman education in 2017

I am a Greek

shoo iki shoo

you are a shitskin

>tfw mehmed showed mercy to all the orthodogs and their patriach

Should've murdered them all desu

turks are subhumans and you are a turkish shitskin

This is not true ikishit except for you, literally pretending to be a greek on an internet forum because you have no self-confidence, did you pretend like you were italian when you were in elementary school too? Dumb laz

it is true you turkish shitskin
most turks here pretend to be whites and are jealous of Greeks
i also asked them in the turkish thread if it was them

I am a Greek
and i never pretended to be shitalian

>Western World

> still giving (You)s to Ikibey
Will you never learn, Sup Forums?

>The Fall of Constantinople was one of the BEST things to happen to the Western world
FTFY
If Constantinople had never fallen, the Renaissance would have never happened and Christopher Columbus would have never discovered America.

*the Americas.
Sorry desu.
I just found out that Columbus never landed on the coast of Florida.

I think I was sleeping during those classes