"By this point she was living with friends and working three jobs, at a bar, at a call center...

>"By this point she was living with friends and working three jobs, at a bar, at a call center, and—she didn't tell me the third one. But she did say that a friend of hers walked in once and saw her face, the face you make when you don't know people are watching. It had a scowl on it."

What did she mean by this?

Well she didn't get that role on GoT for her acting ability

Probably a phone sex line

Is this the eyebrows girl?

God i always knew she was a slut LMFAO

Did camgirls exists back then? I imagine she probably could have been one.

She did that smoking-erotica cam thing. didn't she? Where they just talk and smoke and act sexy and cucks pay them money.

>call center
Like a phone sex line?

wish I walked in on her tbqh

Kit smokes and shes all over his cock. Probably still a fetish for her...

whats the context here

>tfw ur roommate walks in on you spread eagle in front of a webcam thanking people for their donations with two pounds of black silicon crammed into your distended asshole

what a kook! ha ha

>7625▶
>whats the context here
esquire interview user, esquire interview,

>at a call center
Based. This is literally the worst job you could have, and if you survive you're objectively a better person than the rest of the world, so suck my cock faggots

Why is the worst? Just curious

>do shit job consisting of annoying people with actual jobs requiring actual skills

>better person

>implying you have a cock user LUL!

she was working as an exotic eyebrows dancer

No one who works at a call center "survives". They fucking leave. The only thing you gain from a job like that is a strong desire to never work a job that shitty ever again.

The amount of times I've imagined Emilia getting blacked

Do you think shes is on the autism spectrum?

Yea but who is she retelling the so try of? Who is "she" ? Or is it first person

She did feet stuff

it's tedious but it's hardly coal mining m8

seems like it

Just read the interview you lazy shit.

You just know she is into anal and being spanked

>Did camgirls exists back then?

In 2010? How young are you?

Good thing Trump will get rid of all you cucks, niggers and beaners. Fuck off.

Why is she absolutely smoking in a handful of photos but looks like a witch in all the others?

Because she's a witch. Who SMOKES!

She actually looks better with brown hair, which is odd as it is usually the opposite.

Alright faggot FUCK

>m8
Fuck off back to Sup Forums where you belong

PHOTOSHOP

Me personally, I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

BIG.