ITT scenes in movies that get you probably too emotional for your own good...

ITT scenes in movies that get you probably too emotional for your own good. For me one of them is the scene when Mellish is slowly stabbed by the German soldier as he whispers to a dying man. Makes me furious. What about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UNdwgkblIMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tbh Mellish was an idiot. His gun jams, shit happens, but his mate gun is still on the floor, yet he dosen't go for it, but insted goes hand to hand with a larger foe.

But yeah, that scene was something else.

"It's not your fault."

yup. Fucks me up

this scene literally gives me a physical reaction. and to think that's the same german they released earlier. ugh

When Enis closes the door with Jacks shirt on it and the movie ends.

That's what I thought! But unfortunately I did some research, their uniforms are different and therefore they are from different regiments, however the German they release is responsible for Captain Miller and is the one shot by upham (which I figure you already know)

When Marty McFly plays "Roll Over Beethoven".

it's not, actually. Joerg Stadler plays the released guy and Mac Steinmeier plays the SS soldier.

When Brooks gets out of prison.

When Chief escapes the cuckoo's nest

the intro to leon the professional when it pans up over central park

youtube.com/watch?v=UNdwgkblIMs

Life is beautiful.

That Italian movie. Those last 2 scenes.
/spoiler *
Father gets shot like nothing. After everything he did for his kid. Just like that they killed the man.
And later his kid just continues on with his mama ignorant of what his father did and how he just died around the corner.
Fucking broke me. The kid is all happy because he doesn't know what is around him.
Ps, the actor won an award, maybe an Oscar back when it matters. Just tells you how good it was.

OP here, another one that gets me is the scene in black hawk down when the delta sniper gets sadly and pathetically gunned down by some cheap shot who wanted his misguided sense of revenge. They then strip the snipers body and parade it around. He only wanted to save a life.

oh shit my bad. i totally thought it was the same dude. that makes it a little less infuriating at least

hard hitting movie. the entire movie is feels.

Yea theres no god man, justice doesnt exist beyond human construct

That scene fucks me up everytime I watch the movie. The way he's 'comforting' Mellish into his own death is just so messed up.

that one scene in fresh prince about his dad

I find less comfort and more mocking

CAUSE IT WAS REAL

was it?

Real emotions behind it. He was putting a lot of his own experience and questions into that scene

well it's a damn good scene. probably his best lol

The endings of Braveheart and Schindler's List

I know they're both Hollywood bullshit adaptations of real history, but the common theme of great men doing and sacrificing so much but coming up short really gives me the feels.

The translation of what he says as he pushes in the knife is essentialy "Stop struggling, it will be over soon" or something among those lines. So I'd argue that it's somehow 'comforting'.

If someone said that to me while trying to stab me I'd assume he was cocky enough to feel like he knew he would kill me, hence the mocking