Does Sup Forums believe in god/jesus?

does Sup Forums believe in god/jesus?
>atheist

Other urls found in this thread:

importanceofphilosophy.com/Metaphysics_Axiom.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't believe in atheists.

Jesus was (probably) a historical person who was not actually magical.

Yahweh was a desert war god who took on attributes of other gods like Baal and El as the Israelites shed polytheism.

got em

> still alive mah niggah

It's mathematically illegocial.
>I'm a scientist.

the only god is allah

Incarnate energy that would kill you if you were exposed to it. Gamma radiation. Whenever a star pops a supernova a tiny window opens and lets a bit through.

Allah is just a name.

No.

???????????

im repeating myself by check: quantum phisics, buddhism, deep mediation experience, regressive hypnosis, Close death experience, fractals and fibonacci, medium experiencec, DMT experience and connect the dots

>connect the dots
So... no?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

anyone had a near death experince and saw gawd?

False prophets
False prophets everywhere

No.

nope, fuck that retarded bullshit

>having a loli fetish is ok

/thread

Then you're literally retarded.

Matthew 10:33 (KJV) - But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

k

yup, calvinisit

Matter cannot be created nor destroyed. Ergo, yes.

How does that lead to yes?

This.
Also /Thread

ergo

B/ doesn't believe in anything. We argue about whether the earth is flat here for fucks sake

Who said that? Where did this fedora come from?

I like turtles. Ergo, no.

Thread/

Not sure I ever found some one who was an
atheist and established any objectives grounds for eithics.
Untill then, I would rather stick to my hypotheticals.

May the Force be with you.

I believe in God in the sense of there being a higher power and intelligence. God is everything, including us. Not the guy with the beard in the clouds with exaggerated human characteristics.

Jesus said, "Look not here, nor there, for the Kingdom of Heaven is within you."
Sounds pretty Buddhist.

I've never found someone who was a theist and was actually able to establish any objective ground for ethics. As far as I can tell, adding God to the equation ultimately doesn't change anything.

>what's an axiom
That's what you meant to say

Athiests literally create their own god out of items, celebrities or governments.

Otherwise they don't care about anything and find their own moral code based off of what is generally conceived as "moral".

AKA they all suck dicks.

I said exactly what I meant to say.

Christian.

Yes. With all my heart.

Well that takes some courage I suppose. To admit to being stupid and be unwilling to change it

Declaring something to be an axiom does not make it so.

Ah, so you don't know what an axiom is.
Declaring it an axiom does make it so. There may be evidence to prove an axiom incorrect, but that does not mean that the axiom is not an axiom.
Side note, I'm an atheist. I think the belief in a conscious creator is ridiculous

Fuck you, that's how.

>Ah, so you don't know what an axiom is.
I do actually.
>Declaring it an axiom does make it so.
Not in any meaningful way.
importanceofphilosophy.com/Metaphysics_Axiom.html

>not in any meaningful way
Its meaningful to the people who have not personally refuted them or had them refuted. Even if it isn't, never said it was meaningful

Yes. Jesus is Lord.