I was wondering if anyone else wished it was socially acceptable to have suicide booths

I was wondering if anyone else wished it was socially acceptable to have suicide booths.

I have always been depressed growing up dealing with just the very best worst situation life has to offer, things never seemed to get better. Ever sense my friend decided to take his own life I have been lost. My entire childhood feels wasted on situations that never mattered believing in an illusion of work hard and you will be rewarded in life.

Now I feel so empty hanging on to a thread of feelings that kill me more inside every day. My family does not want to see me go and my friends family now rely on me as some kind of hope. Everyone in my family have significant partners and the children are starting to grow up.

I feel left behind, I worked hard and life forgot about me. Now I am 35 years old and do not wish to live any more. I do not wish to suffer for others mistakes. I don’t want to listen to people’s lies any more. I suffer from bipolar depression that was devoloped by all the fucked up things I have lived threw.

Why isn’t it socially acceptable to just give up when everyone who says it isn’t alright when they have everything and you are left with nothing? I do not wish to live any more.

Boo fucking hoo pussy. Do something with your life instead of being a cry ass bitch.

I feel you man. 35 as well.

Here's how it breaks down. It should be a personal choice.

In the end, none of these "tough love" b-tards opinion matters. Especially if they are patriotic Amerimutts.

Found the burger flipper

should you care about social acceptance when you are dead?no
if you want to die then die
if you dont want to die then live and fix your life
suicide booths should be a thing

Nope, suicide (except when you have a terminal illness) just puts your shit on other people. It's the most selfish thing you can do and anyone who cares at all about other people wouldn't be able to do it.

Man, I feel you. I'm 31, no kids, no job despite years of college and masters degree. I too suffer from bipolar disorder. It's a bitch. I usually have bouts of suicidal thoughts, but if you have family and friends (which it sounds like you do), try to surround yourself with them and not be alone so much. Find one person who you can talk to about this stuff. I used to hide it all, and now I'm beginning to tell people what I really suffer through, and even though it's humbling, it's helped.

Bipolar disorder does claim the lives of 20% of the sufferers. You wouldn't be alone. For those who say to "man up," they don't understand how lethal this diagnosis is.

>socially acceptable to have suicide booths
Well, the only problem I could think of is the financial troubles that come with what happens to your body, IE: funeral expenses, which will be pushed on your family.

Really though, you have more say over your life and body than anyone else does. Yes, suicide booths should be real. People claiming suicide is "selfish" are, in and of themselves, being selfish. If you have no desire to live and are in consistent agony from just existing, living only because some people will miss you is bullshit. Let that person die. They do not exist solely for your pleasure.

Dubs ^

I’m 3 years ahead of you, I’m like you, you gotta make a change and fast or else. Stop lying, see what it does.

through*

>what happens to your body
Soylent Green

Maybe part of purchasing the booth experience is that they do all the "processing" of your body. This sounds really weird, but maybe they would offer several packages, like the "contact your family but cremate you without their involvement," to "put on a full funeral to your specifications for your friends and loved ones."

meh, they should just take your body and do that one thing where they practically turn you into a tree. like they dry-freeze you, turn you into dust, and put you in a potted plant with seeds. what person who wants to die thinks so highly of themselves that they want a full funeral?

>spend $200 on a pistol
>shoot yourself
Why not just be a fucking man and end it now? A ''suicide booth'' isn't going to be any easier.
Instead you'd rather the goverment spend millions of dollars on giving shitlords like you one extra option to kill yourself with. For shame. End it now.

Why would you give a fuck what the rest of society thinks about you and your suicide? Protip: when you're dead, there's no longer any "you" to trifle over. If you really hate this life, just end it already and hope the next one is better.

Impacting the group isn’t on.

just buy a gun off the street if you want to die.

>I was wondering if anyone else wished it was socially acceptable to have suicide booths.

I do. I also think that someday we'll see suicide booths or some sort of self termination process in most countries.

There's 7.5 billion people on this diseased and dying planet--which is probably 5 billion too many-- and the population is still climbing out of control.

Sorry about your depression, Sup Forumsro, but as they say; Life is hard and then you die. My only advice about that is to cowboy the fuck up, do the best you can with what you got, and you'll be perished soon enough. We all will.

My problem is not depression-- life has been mostly pretty good to me so far-- but genetics. Most of my extended family live well into their 90s, with most coming close or exceeding 100 years of age, including the heavy smokers and alcoholics. The downside is that most were gibbering bags of retarded Alzheimer's for the last 5 years or so.

I ain't going that way. I hope to have the presence of mind to intentionally check out before I humiliate myself and become a burden.