Let's share some celebrity conspiracy theories

Let's share some celebrity conspiracy theories.
Leave the science and political ones at the door, we have enough of them.

Ok so the theory here is that she wouldn't bang some exec and she was murdered and replaced with a double who underwent aurgery to look like her. Then bam we have a slutty Miley who is fucking anything. Her dad was also aware of it and basically didn't do shit...that is the theory at least.

Well that sounds unlikely

Richard Gere died from semen poisoning.

It's the only theory you can find online, perhaps some of the info will make more sense than I did.

> jebus is back & they
I am Richard

Any credible "celeb is actually dead" theories?

Gerbil

Nah the pump worked

Is there some basis for that?

Google it

u wot

k

We still have some Family Guy jokes that haven't come true IRL, but it may only be a matter of time.

Will we someday learn that Jodie Foster truly is a bad man?

we can hope

nooooo

During the Cosby rape rumors in the 90s there was another rumor about Gere shoving hamsters up his ass. It could have been spread by Cosby to make his rumors disappear

This one is true

How so? Bitch

Paul McCartney was killed in a car crash in 1966. The Beetles knew that if the public knew about his death they’d lose their ego and make less money. The rest of the band decided to replace Paul with a man that had to have been paid to go missing or fake his death in order to take the Paul McCartney identity. The payout must have been in the millions or higher as the band being broken up, McCartneys fake lives on. The fake has noticeable differences in the face compared to pictures post June 1967. The McCartney conspiracy has been heavily debated for over 50 years now

Only the Gerbil knows.

Micheal Jackson faked his own death so he could live alone on an isolated island and live off his own money. Michael is still alive with high rollers from Hollywood

>"The Beetles"

Jonbenét Ramsey wasn’t just murdered. Instead, her father sold her into a pedophile ring in Hollywood because she was such an icon in the beauty industry she was considered a rarity. Her father sold her for over a million dollars 1-2 years before she was murdered. Jonbenét pleaded with her father to stop her being raped and her father had a change of heart and pulled her out of the ring. The ring didn’t like this, and killed Jonbenét.

'No one will ever believe you.'

One of these kids is doing his own thing.

And also, a fews songs they wrote and put on their albums give clues that Paulie Walnuts had died.

Stevie Wonder isn’t really blind

There's supposed to be clues in the cover of Sergeant Pepper too.

Yeah.

It creeps me out a bit.

This is deep.

Rod Stewart swallowed so much semen he had to have his stomach pumped. To cover it up he only dates 25 year old supermodels.

Anyone could see that ...

Liberace was a homosexual.

No he wasn't.

Maybe you are?

If a glove does not fit, then you must acquit.

This is all true, trust me.

He's practically pumping her asshole full of semen right there while taking the selfie.

Still no one has come forward despite all the me too stuff.

That Elvis Presley is actually Big Foot (a.k.a. Sasquatch, a.k.a. Yeti)

Gapeing.

Amy Schumar is funny.

Nah he just faked his death and lives upstairs at Graceland. That’s why it’s not part of the tour

She was born with a penis?

Dan Schneider runs a huge Nickelodeon sex ring. Every younger adult/teen actor in Dan Schneider shows have been involved or know of the ring. Teen boys aren’t often targeted however they do sometimes take part in fucking their co-stars. However, it’s pretty safe to guess that Dan doesn’t do it as much considering he’s hiring more younger and younger actors... doesn’t mean he can’t...