Sell me on your league

why do i have to watch your league this summer?
i need something to watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9zn33d74pzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Watch our American football league.
Pls. we already get an attendance of over 4.000 at the Austrian Bowl™

watch it

Watch our league, and experience the thrill of handing ou the trophy to Rosenborg (and Bendtner) halfway through the season

Hi. Just so you know you are cursed. Your favourite team will never win any other game again, unless you start watching our league. On a weekly basis. If your favourite team belongs to our league, it won't win any game that you don't watch. Full game only. This includes Cups, league cups, supercups and european and international competitions. If you don't have a favourite team, then Timor will conquer and genocide your country. All immunities are useless against this post, including immuties that turn you immune to posts that say that "All immunities are useless". Don't play with Tuga Magic

watch our league
you support pic related

>If your favourite team belongs to our league

did hapoel haifa or some other major team really go bankrupt? what the fuck happened?

You don't have to, just watch PSG and/or Monaco games

the commies went bankrupt

>American football
>Best football

youtu.be/9zn33d74pzg

If you watch the uruguayan league, you are watching the very worst and therefore anything you watch later will seem amazing.

Brann is going to win the league. Rosenborg is on full choke mode.

there's no French league running in summer

but you can watch Tour de France if you want

European football will be back again in August, before the NFL even starts.

Vikings gonna BTFO every team this season

because you've never tried it before

i like the way the guy ran into the other guy

I'm pretty sure every hit in that video today would end with a flag on the field, half the distance to the goal and the tackler being ejected from the game. American Football just isn't that much fun to watch anymore when there are penalties literally every other play.

>why do i have to watch your league this summer?
What decent league plays during the summer? Just go out side and get some sun man, you might get lucky and find some new friend or even better a qt3.1416 gf

You can't watch our league.

*our sport

I'm asking you nicely

nbc logo

its in english and is full of memes

and we have 3 to choose from

It's the only league that features the Erster Fußball Club Köln. :)

what the heck