>No heritage thread

Let's get one of these going again
>inb4 Jew

Other urls found in this thread:

geni.com/people/John-Alden-Mayflower-Passenger/6000000003454509677
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oy vey

>inb4 you're only jewish if your mother is jewish

No matter how arrogant a people, they dont get to decide how biology works. Your dads a jew, youre a jew. Its like saying Obongo is white because his mom is white, nonsense.

Daily reminder to kill yourself if you're not Korean masterrace.

its fun to pretend asians are people, they look hilarious in people clothes. Careful they bite though.

Koreans only look good after shittons of plastic surgery like that slut

Burger = nigger piggu

americans

She looks awkward. Don't see the appeal.

Shalom, Shlomo

>Implying even an inch of that face is real

I have more British blood than Yiddish, so I tell people I'm an ethnic Brit :^)

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

White European

Mine would be uninteresting. Just Anerican flags all five generations back. As it is for most white Americans, despite the melting pot propaganda. Plz don't feed the le nation of immigrants maymay.

I'm considering taking an AncestryDNA test. Does it actually do any good with finding cousins? How accurate are the results?

^ flag for all my ancestors since that flag has been in use

Hey cool, my hometown Limerick. I'm posting from there right now. Can confirm it's full of gangsters.

>unironically having non-US flags in your family tree after 1776

olol

All I know about my ancestors is that I'm related to Zé do Telhado from my moms side.

>tfw have list of family members that goes back to the 1600s.

Only Americans and children immigrants have interesting family trees :*(

I'm from Brooklyn m8, I fight the melting pot propaganda constantly despite being a living example of it

I asked my grandparents about as much information as they could remember (location and other stuff included but I haven't updated it yet, prolly won't b/c anonymous)

I'm thankful I asked my grandmother on the side of my mom just months before she passed away recently ;_;7

spoken like a true scandinavian goy

>Elsass
>French

Me =
>50% English
>25% Irish
>25% Italian (lombardy)

That's just a broad term, but I've also heard that there is Ashkenazi Jew blood from both sides.

Fixed

if your ancestors were born in trst they are italian,
but if theu consider themself slovene probably they have some slavic ancestors.

Where did you get the template for that?

and can trace my paternal ancestry to the early 15th century to what would become the Netherlands

>be Lithuanian
>live in matriarchy
Whisky is it that post communist states have women being the main earners while men commit suicide?

I tried to ask my father about my great grand parents. All he knows is that they were trás montanos. Blue eyes and blondes (traits that both my cousins have inherited)

meanwhile me. Brown hair/brown eyes shit combo and an ugly romanic nose.

>

I see one big ass Mexican booty in there.

Hey, at least we do not have to prove that wage gap is a myth.

That was actually the flag of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies for about 2 years. She just happened to be born in that timeframe.

My mom's side is all Sicilian. My grandmother was from Palermo and my grandfather was from Syracuse. My dad's side is English mostly from Northampton and Liverpool.
I'm pretty confident a quarter of me is nigger turk because all my uncles on my mother's side are shitskin manlets. I got my height and size (6" 215 lbs master race) from my dads size.

My half-Austrian half-Slovene great-great grandfather moved into the city proper, married a Greco-Terrone woman, then migrated to the US after having a few kids.

>shitskin manlets
Sounds like Palermo m8. Syracuse is pretty 10/10 though

Am I white?

>American
No

Looks like I've been belaRUSEd :^(

They literally look like pic related. No one on my mother's side is over 5'5". My uncle use to beat me as a little kid and tell me to stop growing because I was already taller than him at 12

That is why I argue that Sicilians are not white.

well, I finally made one of these. It's not very good because I don't know a lot about my grandparents, I should ask my parents more. 3 of them died before I was born. my parents married late.

ps am I white

Too bad nobody knows anything about John Alden's family.

geni.com/people/John-Alden-Mayflower-Passenger/6000000003454509677

filthy. all pure european ancestry in america eventually gets defiled by kikes

Yes, micro-penis masterrace

>geni.com/people/John-Alden-Mayflower-Passenger/6000000003454509677
I actually saw John Alden the 13th once pushing along John Alden the 14th in a stroller, fun fact. The Alden descendants organization has thousands of members though so it's not that uncommon

Is this 4 real?

>Living in Canada

Japanese are better.

into the ovens with you

Yea.. Why?

Pls mine my data OP

I'll never be pure
>Tfw my bloodline is ruined by foreign blood

jesus what a mongrel

According to Judaism, one is not 'fully' a Jew if their mother isn't Jewish. You can call yourself Jewish and practice Jewish tradition, but you're not Jewish by blood. It doesn't matter how "bullshit" you think this is because Judaism is a religion and it itself decides who can and can't be a Jew. No, I'm not saying OP isn't a Jew, I am saying they're not 'fully' Jewish.

You're half good, lad.

Half German and Half American
The irony is that my brown eyes and brown hair come from the German side

O Lord! How do these people look like?

Who did you support last WC?

>red, blue, white crosses
What does it mean?

But you seem to be free from Jew blood and other dark blood at least.

I hope you read a lot about nordic history too. It will make you a great man, both for yourself and for others to see.

Hehehe stay mad kraut/maplenigger

We all know that's semantic bullshit. What matters is the DNA. There's nothing magical about jewishness where it actually only gets passed on through the mother's genes.

The jew's propensity for subversion of host cultures and high tribalism is genetic and has been selected for over thousands of years. This does not go away just because the jewish DNA comes from the dad's side and not the mother's.

My family breeds like rabbits.

>belarus
>white

What does your Ukrainian grandparent say about the 60000000. Did they survive being gassed 5 times?

all these americans pretending we know jack shit about our mutt blood line

>My family breeds like rabbits.
that's quite common for spics

Yes, he's half irish

says spic #2

Just reported you to federal police for having that saved.
have fun

is it because im part french? it hurts

No that makes you quite superior
You have crusaders blood

>implying shes doesnt drown herself in makeup to appear white

Are you this dense?

I'm not talking about genes... I'm talking who the religion qualifies as a full Jew versus one who just practices the traditions.

You're not impressing anyone with your knowledge of DNA, that's not what i'm talking about. Try re-reading my comment and stop being a fucking idiot.

He's obviously still Jewish you tard, but the Jewish religion will not identify him as one since his mother is not a Jew. He can still practice the Jewish beliefs and traditions, but he has to do a legal conversion to be considered a full Jew. Get it? He's still Jewish, but according to the religion and its rules, he isn't fully a Jew. What you think about genetics means nothing.

>mom
get the FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY TRAITOR

What does this mean?

Literally cba to change it.

yorkshire

SHITSKINS OUT REEEEEE

Yorkshire, the yellow one is Lancashire

England, it's just a county flag

>mfw im faster then the brits

your point being?

(You)

how much money they have, I think

Are you at least as white as the picture?