Murican here going to london with my wife and kids in a few weeks. What should i miss. Looking for recommendations

Murican here going to london with my wife and kids in a few weeks. What should i miss. Looking for recommendations.

Just miss all of London completely, it's just filled with Niggers and Muslims.

Not an option. Tickets and flat already purchased.

I assume you will just be in tourism side, if it's a trip. As long as you stay away from Luton and Birmingham, you should be ay-ok. Also, our entire country is a shithole to be honest.

Yeah. Staying in Mayfair. Doing touristy shit. Lolking for something off the beaten path.

Have you ever left Britain? I'll admit there are parts that are shit, but there is some breath taking beauty as well. The south West, Scottish Highlands, bath, Winchester.... The list goes on.

Nope never been to europe.

Go to peckham to see the classic east end and all the characters that live there.
In all seriousness go to Greenwich and Camden for something a little different. Greenwich is a real gem and lovely for a family day out.

There aren't many countries as beautiful as Britain. The Romans thought it was a paradise and never left. I stopped going abroad for holidays a while ago and it has made me fall in love with this stupid island.

thanks, ill of course confirm you're not sending me and my family to our deaths. This is Sup Forums after all.

Peckham was a joke, but Greenwich should scratch an itch. Hope you have fun

Did we make a good choice staying in Mayfair?

Yeah. It's a really nice area and a lot of travel options to the major sites. Just remember London is a massive city (2-3 times larger than US cities) and it gets expensive real quick

Learn the "no-go" zones filles with pakis, indians, syrians and other disgusting filth

Hyde park, chelsea, imperial war museum, nat hist, saville row etc, usual shite.
Avoid east (Stratford) and south (Peckham)

Streatham High Street is also nice. First time I went there I saw a guy literally getting his face smashed in inside a chicken shop about 5 minutes after leaving my car. Blood everywhere.

Go to Greenwich. Catch the clipper service up or down the Thames for a nice day out, that's my favourite thing to do in London. Natural History museum is a must but avoid going on the weekend or a British holiday if you can.

Honestly though my favourite parts of Britain are out of the cities. The best parts are the small villages and towns from the old eras. Comfy as hell. Cities are the low point of England. Try and visit some old castles and stuff.

Will do. Plan on renting a car for at least one day and hitting the countryside.

If you're leaving the city then Hampton court palace is a place everything American I know loved. Otford in Kent is comfy as fuck too

Do not buy pounds beforehand. If you are going to Victoria buy pounds in the shop in the arcade directly opposite the station. An arcade is a small shopping centre that cuts across a building between two parallel roads. Use the public transport. It takes you anywhere you need to go and has a daily cap on cost if you buy a daily travel card. I would recommend Leicester Square, Oxford Street, Hyde Park for the 9/11 memorial, explore the squares that are dotted around Park Lane, go from Piccadilly Circula to Buckingham Palace on foot, explore Battersea Park, visit Kew Gardens, go see Wicked by Victoria Station, and in general try to explore the middle roads around in the square area bordered by Park Lane, Oxford Street, Regent Street and Buckingham Palace. A trip to the area around the Natural History Museum and Harrods is also nice. Try sometimes to walk between 2 Tube stations in any route you take. It has a lot of history, but expect a city that largely ignored tourists except near landmarks, because the true British believe they are better than any other nation and foreigners are lucky to be aloud to even set foot in their country. London has enough foreigners for this to not be too obvious, but anywhere else feels like a roadtrip through Confederate lands in the US. The flag of England is the equivalent here, because the flag that actually represents unity and tolerance is the Union Jack, not the St George cross. If you see a white flag with a red cross just imagine it's a Confederate flag and you know what is inside that flag bearer's mind.

miss the country and go back home

Do not get on a night bus. Don’t get a tuck tuck ride they will rip you off. There is nothing of interest or value on Picadilly circus unless you go see the Book of Mormon.
Do go to the British museum.

>What should i miss.
The whole of London.

Yeah. Meant to type shouldn't. But I'm getting the responses i was looking for.

+1
Never thought shit about my country til I became a photographer and travelled a ton

Now I spend every day trying to find new places in Scotland cause it's fucking beautiful

Apart from Glasgow at least

thanks all. Sup Forums way better than trip advisor or fodors. I knew i could count on you guys.

than take the airlines advise seriously.