Wwyd replies for replies

wwyd replies for replies

I would eat a klondike bar, but I wouldn't post proof

Id just break the one on the right i want her bruised everywhere legs limp and wide open full of cum

after maintaining eye contact while she sucks my dick i would unload on her tits

Are you into rough stories or snuff? If so would you do a R4R?

i really to into snuff, some rough stories I can get behind

*not really into snuff* sorry typo

Well, I can handle rough stories, would you begin?

I would lay her down and shove myself inside of her while I put jumper cables on her tits. everytime i thrust inside of her i would slap her across the face

Ideally, jerk off naked in front of them while they laugh and call me a faggot.

Good

I'd throatfuck her till shes gasping for breath then throw her down and go right for her asshole

I'd massage her butt, while I suck on her nipples. Then I would fuck her nice big tits and spit on them. Afterwards i would cum on her red lips and in her mouth!

bend her over until i filled her with cum

Here's her ass

mmm would love to pull that string to the side and lick her holes!

bonus ass to you

Would love those clothes off and pound her out. Love her cute look

Face fuck the bitch making her gag and choke until her make up is running tears in her eyes. Slide my cock out of her used mouth. Rubbing it against her lips. Make her beg for my cum to make her gag on my cock again. Thrust my cock in blow my load in her mouth making her swallow it all.

This bitch looks like shed have a great ass to plug

She is definitely the type to meet at the club and get a back alley blowjob where I make her gag and blow my load all over her hair and clothes