bump

nah let's stay

bisexuality thread

that you? :)

Yep we definitely needed another one

You're a faggot

You're a faggot

>Disobeying trips

Moved threads, I see. Still wondering if you'll shove a finger or two up that cute pocket of yours.

If you're not pan, get out fam

You're a faggot

You're a faggot

You're a fagggot

Damn what's with all the repressed shitposter kiddies today?

You're a faggott

You're a faggot

You're a faggot

I might jerk to her

you're still a faggot

super faggot

>You're a faggot
You're a faggot

wow, you're still a faggot

You're a faggot

kill yourself

You're a faggot

my god, you're a faggot

Someone be the guy, make another thread for lulz
Why have 2 when we could have 3

damn whats with all the gays shitposters kiddies todays

People who reply with useless shit just reek of repressed homosexuality.
Hilarious.

dunno if gay or not

nah I'm good

Moar of this trap

super my god ur dum faggot

tiny faggot penis

stupid sea cucumber faggot

I came here to cum buckets. Like every night before.

doesn't even look fem

faggot

still don't know if gay

Those are the codewords. Secret unlocked!

F A G G O T

faggot

To be fair it could just be some kid trying to have proof for why he was in a trap thread in case he gets caught. But more likely it's just standard repressed homo tactics

LOOKS LIKE A RETARDED FAGGOT

YOU WORRY ME

RETARDED DUM CUCMBER FGT

LARGE CAPITAL LETTERS

Either or. Gonna go with a bit of both.

LARGE CAPITAL FAGGOT

i'm gonna go play world of warships now.

Penises are not hetero.

If you like them, you are gay. No expections.

but what if the penises are feminine

/thread

This is one of my favorite butt pics to heterosexually masturbate my penis to

>penis
>feminine

it's more likely than you'd think!

There has never been a feminine penis.

There never will be. The two are mutually exclusive.

Y'all need fempeen

you need the gas chamber

>Cold
>fire
Admit you're a fag, user.

I know it's a meme but there's actually nothing contradictory about that. A man is inherently male and can be feminine just as a penis is inherently male and can be feminine. All it needs is some qualities that are usually attributed to women, like being petite, smooth, pinkish, soft, etc

Being uncomfortable and having a negative emotional response about it doesn't make it not viable. Compare a cock like pic related to one that's big, veiny, hairy, it's very easy to see which one's masculine and which one's feminine. Try to remove emotions from it for once

Is that you?

nope

yeahhhhh.... Your retarded and should seriously, seriously consider harming yourself.

still hot either way. more?

:O is it you?

>Chat with Gay user a generalthreads Discord group.
>Lewd banter and gayposting with some teasing around the theme of crossdressing and him becoming a trap. Teasing moves to PM's.
>He admits to having a girly figure, shaves his chest and legs, starts doing trappy-workouts, buys panties and kneesocks to wear.
>Flirt with him more, turns out he lives nearby, tease him with banter about how any given time an hours drive and he could be sucking my dick.
>He sends me pictures he is stupidly cute, calls me Daddy, we play games like Overwatch and he gets really into heal-slut play with PM's, he edges for days until I give him permission to cum and makes sure he cleans it up with his tongue like a good girl.
>General obscene hotness. That aside, we do have some cute chats about hobbies, work and music and get along very well.

>Then another trappy-user in the thread, he lives close too, cute and thicc bottomed. A bit of flirty banter but nothing too in depth, he sends a few pictures of him in panties and he is pretty open and easy going.
>Suddenly Trap1 mentions that he and TrapB stumbled into each other and started chatting and flirting, wants to know if we were something serious or could possibly be my boyfriend, or if it's just lewd teasing because he wanted to flirt and ERP with TrapB.
>I hadn't really considered the idea of actually meeting up and getting to know eachother or possibly dating, I mean he lived close enough that it was on the table. But I didn't really know and didn't want to be possessive so I laugh it off and tell him he can play with TrapB if he wants to have some fun, I don't mind sharing a little.

1/2

the fucking irony
"your retarded"
plus, he's right, you know. of course, dicks themselves are not feminine, but boys can have very feminine traits.

>penis
>can be feminine
dayum

>no argument
>emotional response
Thanks for admitting defeat early on, I don't really have the patience to take some closeted user in a circular argument again

I want to kiss his beautiful body all over. That cock looks delicious

Oh, hi newfag

no

You know it to be true.

>Well they hit it off, big time. Get along super well and I pretty much get ghosted by Trap1, before we would banter for hours then suddenly I barely get a response out of him. To make matters worse, the they are pretty vocal and open in the chat about eachother so posting lewd shit to the note of "Aha, I've got such a cute boyfriend." and "Trap1 wrote my name on his ass and wore it all day while he was at work, lookie." and posts a picture with "Aahn TrapB you're embarrassing me~".

>Holy shit guys I feel so fucking double-cucked right now and I can only blame myself.
>I don't really know if Trap1 is just eager to explore himself now or if he is a basic thot or if he took my comment as a hard rejection and I fucked it all up and I don't even know how I feel about all of this. It was all meant to just be some playful gay banter and teasing with a cute guy but I'm feeling so cucked and shitty by this whole thing I keep thinking what if it was, or could have been more and I was too much of a pussy to go for it?
>It's eating me up a bit and I dont really have anyone to talk to about this subject.
>Resort to greenposting about it on Sup Forums, just to vent a little. Feels bad man.

You have an opinion that is stated in emotion. I will never talk you out of it. You like penises. You are homosexual, but want to deny it by claiming it's feminine. there is no winning an argument when it's something you're passionately emotional about.

>true
i dont think that means what you think it means

great argument there

you lost all validity when you took 10 year old bait

I like how the tactic you guys always without fail try to go to is "hurrr you're in denial" as if that's actually an argument

Wrong.
Attraction to penis is gay, feminine or not. Just like attraction to men is gay, feminine or not. You still haven't come up with an actual argument