All of the right most albums are decent desu

middle > right > left

anything but left

right > middle > left

nu metal fucking easily

Middle desu

right

NU-METAL TIL THE DAY I DIE, PUSSY!

you can't honestly say with a straight face that left is better than middle and right.

Right because i actually think american idiot is a good album

>left
ONE good album in Foo Fighters' s/t, and nothing else.
>middle
This is where it gets muddy. Hybrid Theory is mediocre and Significant Other is quite dull, but Follow the Leader is above average and Around the Fur is legitimately really good.
>right
Oh boy. Enema of the State and Riot! are straight up pop punk albums and they're not trying to be much else, but they're good at what they do, Riot! with a bit of ironic commentary of teenage relationships and Enema being essentially "slackers realizing how much being a slacker sucks". Infinity on High is... eh. American Idiot is odd. It's trying to be more than a pop punk album, and when it does have some good stuff it gets REALLY good, but else it just seems to trip upon itself sometimes.

Honestly, between right and middle, it's a matter of height versus consistency. I'm going with right.

Left

you just had to be that guy

Funny how there's exactly one good album in each of those.

well,which is it, young feller?

far right

Right and middle is for soyboys

Foo Fighters, Deftones and Green Day

>left = 1/4
>middle - 4/4
>right = 1/4

I was thinking of making it more balanced by changing it to this. Seems like the post-grunge side needs more decent albums.

Pretty reasonable assessment i gotta say.

Right because two of those aren't halfway terrible.

middle just for deftones

Right > Left >Middle

Some good high school memories on the right side, while the left side has one of my favorite 90's alternative albums Colour and the Shape.

Middle is all shit.

Replace Hybrid Theory with Antichrist Superstar, Limp Bizkit with SOAD - Toxicity
Replace Riot with Your Favorite Weapon, Infinity on High with From Under the Cork Tree, American Idiot with New Found Glory - Catalyst

Hard to say, because there's one or two albums from each section that are actually good. But if I had to rank:

Right>Middle>Left

I'm too old to have to get into Linkin park or limp biscuit.
Puddle of mud or nickelback? No thanks.
Blink 182 and GreenDay are cosy for when I was 24 but am now 51. And fall out boy might be alright. And the other one will be a fun surprise I hope.

Fall Out Boy have their highs, that get outweighed by the lows
My favorite song of theirs is Our Lawyer...don't get sued

Which four did you choose?

the only correct answer

if I only had to listen to 1 out of the 3 I'd pick middle

Good taste, lads.

>but am now 51
what did he mean by this?

middle is kino

M I D D L E