B has fucked me up so much in the head and now I dont know what to do. I think killing, raping, etc is normal now...

b has fucked me up so much in the head and now I dont know what to do. I think killing, raping, etc is normal now. What do I do?

Realise its an image board and not a traumatic life experience. Grow up lol

there's no way to fix that.

kek

Kill, rape etc...

it is normal. I murdered four rapes just this morning

if Sup Forums has made you think a certain way you're a weak minded piece of shit

Cover your entire skin in shoe polish and start going by the name of Yee diddy

Congratulation, you're no longer a new fag. You're now a beta fag.

you are now not a newfag.

Is she sniffing a succulent, those have no fragrance...dumb bitch.

Shh You might trigger more snow flake sheeple if you tread heavy like that.

Nah.. fuck these people :D

GOD Made me Doit
The Bible Made me Doit
The Works of William Shakespeare made me doit
Fencing Made me doit
The Tones from the Bone Horn made me doit
The Taunting laughter of the Crowd made me doit
I don't like Mondays
Country music Sucks
Our God is better than your god die
Allens Snackbar made me doit
Feminism made me doit
She was wearing a skirt that made me doit
FUCKING WHAT

Those are just some excuses you can use at your trial op though none have been successful and people still read books so writing is not the tools of satan making people kill, Nor is the sounds of a musical instrument forcing one to rape or kill, The day of the week has no significance and hating a day and therefore killing because of it and any of this imagery sound or whatever just makes you a retard.

Seriously, what’s up with how retarded these last two generations are.
>I saw a Mexican cut a head off on the internet, I’m stone cold and sick now!

Its just attention seeking to reaffirm that they're a part of something "underground". They're all just posing dickheads that probably take screencaps of their Sup Forums posts to show to their my little pony plushie mates at school

>What do I do?
masturbate.

More like cry on b

post more of that tiny chick.

>Sup Forums did this to me
No, faggot, you were ALWAYS like this; Sup Forums just made you realize it.

No retard, people actually like that do that shit not post about how retarded they are on b

You don't think those things are normal because you're questioning it by even posting this.

also...
>Sup Forums fucked me up! i'm a crazy person with thoughts of rape and murder, even though i know those things are wrong and illegal and will probably result in a bad life for me, but im still gonna blame an image board filled with random unfiltered shit.
i wonder what else is random and unfiltered in life? hmm....

bad news, op: youre just a crazy person who is susceptible to whatever environment youre in.

>people actually like that do that shit
Yes, there aren't a ton of different reasons people don't follow through.

Get off Sup Forums then. Until at least you're "normal", whatever that means to you.

yes yes pollute the goyim they need to be completely dysfunctional and fucked in the head.

Go outside faggot

I mean I get the action, but I don’t understand the massive cultural shift to this kind of faggotry. I’m technically a millennial but I grew up poor, most of the kids I grew up with are alright. But equally so I started coming here in like 2007 and no one gave a fuck about the secret club or whatever. I don’t understand the mindset. Was it the Jews? The rothschilds?!? Who dun it? Who made everyone a total fag?

Media coverage. THE HACKER KNOWN AS Sup Forums!!

Oh and that whole kekistan autism. Have a look at the pictures of people holding that flag up. Those kind of fat neckbeards are what predominantly makes up b now

Thats called a poser, not crazy. I guarantee if his parents were raped and killed in front of him he wouldnt percieve it as normal lolz

crazy in the broad and general sense.
i still want more pics of the girl in op's post.

lol fuck you, asking the english government to create a new ethnic minority was hilarious, I mean they had a fucking form anyone could just print out

you literally just fill out a form

>"one systematic oppression pls"
>"here you go, you are now entitled to white people's money!"

Ahahaha triggered kekistani

Why dont you take those edgy views and do something about it instead of holding up a flag with a cartoon frog on it. Fuck me. People are so fucking retarded these days