Goodbye, white race. We solved many problems, except that of the BBC

Goodbye, white race. We solved many problems, except that of the BBC.

we really should hang all the niggers before it's too late

At this point it time we know its a troll. I might laugh my ass off if people actually think all it takes is a big dick to make people go extinct. Its bit of a meme now on Sup Forums, let it die dumbass, let it die.

>insecure nigger thread

the feeble words of a white bois who can't compete

I agree user

That implys this isn't just a fat white dude trolling and he's actually right when he's not :L You really think we couldn't go find pics of white dudes with bigass dicks as well if we wanted? :L Dude with the biggest dick is white

>Jewish tricks thread

how many can we fit into kristen's chinky body?

Nope, simply a true statement. Have fun with your ethnic race pushing, and have a good day.

Source?

but not one picture of his alleged world biggest penis? (which isn't since a guy has a 15 inch one.)

With Asians removed from the calculation, the average penis size jumps to 7.25 inches. Where do you rank, white boi?

Source?

pretty sure there were pictures and it was all verified and shit so there was no lies :L And I hope u aint talkin about that mexican dude that put wegiths on his dick and it's all foreskin now and he wraps it up in bandages n shit :L

This kills the white man.

Totally fake dick. You can see how he holds it before his dick

Oh My Freaking Gawd. Please tell me you have a source or more of this dude.

ITT: A bunch of white dudes troll no one.

lol if I had a dick that big I'd wear basketball shorts every day, and underwear no days at all.

don't forget this

>btw wasn't a bunch of black women involved in that space program Lmaoo

These pics are so funny because we are well aware that white men hold the majority of the world's wealth so they pay for prositutes and hookers and tip them a little more just to write signs like this as an ego boost. Their inner conscious knows the truth that this is simply just a cover up for their short comings like athleticism, rhythm, and penis size. White know they have lost their superiority to blacks

You mean "if I was black". Now you understand what gives black men their confidence.

some people ask if im religious. I say absolutely. BBC is my god xoxo #sissyconfessions

Probably shouldnt bother posting this because you cant read but on the off chance

It's the slave owners' fault. Eventually after generations of killing off weak slaves and breeding the strongest ones you'll get huge cock athletes. White people are the cause for white people's demise

Das rite.

I fucked my own larp up lmao.

>A few pictures of penises on tumblr proves supremacy

No one cares about niggers. Literally no one.

If I *were* black. Subjunctive mood retard

u mad black boi?

I’ve never come across a more accurate image...step up whitey

its how you use it... size doesnt matter

:/

://

:

White boys cant compete with this

>wtf is going on that ME chicks are so liked by Indians and Natives?
>also that PI oddball with the indians.

://

Actually my woman, really fucking hot, just cheated on me all week with a white guy. She told me she's never cum so hard in her life, 15 times in one session. She's let me fuck her a couple times since but I don't feel good enough and when she starts whispering the details in my ear about how she rode his dick on our couch or how his cum overflowed from her pussy during their 5 hour fuck session, I lose control and blast my cum inside her. I like her fucking white guys, because I cum harder when I see the videos or she tells me about it.

Just remember nigger, we have the nukes.

I would sooner see this planet burned clean then for you shit skins to inherit anything.

You have no evidence beyond anecdote for either of the claims you've made here.

Prove it.

anecdote > statistics ?
Nice intelligence ://

U mad black bois? How can they compete?

Look at this. Can’t even wrap her hand around this anaconda

Can’t even compete

Moar

yes you are doing a great job in south africa rapping 4 years old gilrs and burning alive

Good luck with that plan cracker

How big is your dick?