Gay animal boys

gay animal boys

Lots of panties. Jockstraps too

I'm also trying to decide if I should replace ogres with bison minotaurs.

I found one :^)

I think jockstraps suit me better... and I don't feel like getting all those clothes out and finding space for them so you get an old one

What appreciable difference is there?

Snarf is pleased. Panties over jockstraps any day.

One has a bison head.

sup.

I love my panties but I just don't think I have the body I used to to wear something like that. And I think jockstraps are really hot, but I know you've seen me in those. And they're a little easier to explain to roomies than panties are

Anything other than a bison head? That sounds pretty sick to me

I wonder whatever even happened to that thong

just tell your room mates you love to wear panties.

I guess that could work. I could just dedicate a drawer to them. I dunno, maybe not.

this is why I don't live with other people. I can do whatever I want in my own home.

That sounds really nice. I used to live on my own (or my own room and bathroom at least). I had to move after I graduated.

If I was still on my own I wouldn't care at all and I'd probably leave my lace all over my room

Hello.

Fuck roomies.

The roke in the narrative is pretty open: race that enslaved the humans through brute force, until humans overthrew them and enslaved them, now tentatively free peoples integrating in the new society after upheaval in the last few centuries that destroyed the old system.

Hey Luc.

yeah its nice.

hi

Sup?

gfur.

Two of my roomies are alright, but they've moving out at the end of the month. The other three in the house I don't really like. I'm afraid of who might move in after this month.

That's pretty intersting. I sort of like the bisons for that over the ogres.

That's one of my favorite pictures of him. I want to steal that thong he has

that sounds pretty shitty man. I assume you live in a big city?

oops thats herm, let me send this.

Post loods of yourself.

It'll be bigoted rednecks.

Hey Zary.

im here to post gfur sorry.

hullo snarf, how goes

Get a fursuit and then post loods.

Kind of, I'd call it a suburb of one but we're a college town. We've be down two work bathrooms for almost two months now so we were all sharing one for a while. Now we have one more working but it's only a shower and toilet, no sink.

And my landlord is a roommate so nothing has a sense of urgency around here. I'd like to move but my immediate future make a lease unrealistic and way too expensive. Everyone I live with is pretty cool but the actual house is basically falling apart

Git r done

I'm depressed.

NO MURRSUITS A L L O W E D

as much as i love fursuits, this is the wrong thread.

aww, what's wrong

of course daddy.

Lies.

Life? Don't really need a reason, since seasonal and chronic depression run my life. If you need a target, either my shitty job it getting to me, or mulling over some shit hunnibuns said last week.

i understand the chronic/seasonal and work, but what did hb say to you? if it's not too much asking

sorry idk what you mean by lies. I would love to be fucked by one.

I can't wait to get my rex toy and do this

murrsuiting is one of the things I really dislike.Personal choice is whatever but I really don't find any aspect of it arousing.

Maybe it's just because of how I feel about mine but I really do not like it.

im on the other end of the spectrum i think mur suitting is hot as fuck.

to each their own but I don't like it. Maybe because it's all entirely fan service for people who like fursuiters or because I wouldn't ever do that in something I spent that much money on. Too personal I guess.

He's been mentioning that everyone he knows thinks he should dump me.

But they make loods thread related.

why would people even suggest that

Hello no move today thank god

Put in my 30 days though

No idea.

Yay!

Just post more croasdressing

i'm gonna just say people are shit and i feel like you two are cute together

Thank god because we got nothing done today.

Tomorrow I am installing some CAT7 cable and moving a bed

threads slowing down.

a little

He doesn't look like he wants to slow down at all

c u t i e

I bought him a bigass black sheep last week. He bought my niece a giant pink sloth

That was pretty much everyone I knew when we moved a few months ago. Doesn't help that we had to sell the house before moving, which means going from immaculate to boxed up in the month.

Well some one ratted us out for having some one live here without a contract.

it's a nice derg

that is so cute

it was all a ruse.

well he got me

I was referring to you.

Lol i was gonna ask if you sewed that up yourself. good shit.

o-oh
raccoon pls

life truly is like a nigger

Amazon prime membership trial comes to the rescue with 2 day shipping on a modem

Yeah, you mentioned it last night. Fuck that guy.

The sloth is bigger than my niece.

he looks so happy.

it's a real big sloth

Oh well

I should have started this amazon prime trial to save on all the shit I need to order.

Probably because he is. He's about to get his dick sucked, I also imagine having your knot getting held back like that feels pretty good too