How pathetic do you have to be to not even be able to ADMIT that this guy was deliberately screwed over by his team?

How pathetic do you have to be to not even be able to ADMIT that this guy was deliberately screwed over by his team?

>Motor""""""sports""""""

So what.

Shouldn't have driven so slowly if he wanted to win

He trusted his team to give him the best strategy and they fucked him over

Ferrari: rigging races since 1950

HE WAS TOO SLOW

Choco Senna is screwed this season get over it Britain.

Vettel did 2 fast laps after Kimi pitted, that's it

HIDF in full swing I see.
Let's be real for a moment, He didn't had the pace after the stops

BECAUSE HE WAS IN TRAFFIC YOU FUCKING MORON

why are brits so mad though? are they raikkonen fans? since when?

anyway I'd preferred to see based finn to win instead of the shitkraut

>congratulations seb you deserve this one
>what ferrari mean by this?

Raikonnen was paid $50m per season at his peak and he decided to tell ferrari to go fuck themselves and joined a rally team and sauna'd and shit.

He lost his edge, he lost the game. Bad luck

Ham is already one full race win behind, Bongolians are seething

It's probably just one guy who is quite determined to keep this shit going.

I would have prefered Raikkonen to win as well but you're making it hard for my opinion to stay this way by calling the other guy "shikraut"

Because Bitistanis will do everything to hate on a successful German.

>seb was faster
>"screwed over"

Imagine being this deluded, how far up your ass do you shove your dildo recreation of Vettel's cock?

Ferrari fucked over Kimi because they wanted Alonso in that seat, plain and simple.

Kimi didn't go and join rally until he had already been dropped by Ferrari.

Don't let the facts get in the way of your fanboyism though.

Brits like supporting an underdog. Right now between Hamilton and Bottas I'd prefer Bottas to win cause i want him to establish himself. I'd prefer Kimi to win over Seb because id like to see him on the top step at least one more time in his career, him being 2nd is just sad.

any brit that has a different opinion to me is scum fyi

sorry, it was just for fun but sometime on the internet I don't think twice before posting

>Brits like supporting an underdog. Right now between Hamilton and Bottas I'd prefer Bottas to win cause i want him to establish himself. I'd prefer Kimi to win over Seb because id like to see him on the top step at least one more time in his career, him being 2nd is just sad.
>any brit that has a different opinion to me is scum fyi

Absolutely this. Absolutely fucking this.

Same reason I want Hamilton to beat Seb - you might disagree, but that's the case for me. Seb already has 4 WDCs (in a dominant car), so I'd rather Lewis won this season than Seb (plus Lewis is a Brit so there you go).

But yes I definitely want Bottas to do well, and I'd be perfectly happy for him to win the WDC. Same if Kimi won it. They're both amazing drivers and great personalities and I want to see them do as well as possible.

We just dislike Germans. See Button and Wehrlein.

Also, some bongs will want Hamilton to win.

>he doesn't want hamilton to win
I know he's half-black, but he's still British. And I don't think his race matters.

they are poop Senna customers

Yeah look at this Aryan kid right here.

>We just dislike Germans. See Button and Wehrlein.
>Button and Wehrlein
So just like in WW2, fucking us over while dooming yourself?

your damage control is adorable. keep cheering for Mercedes-Benz you absolute cuck :^)

>rooting for underdog
>not wanting Ericsson WDC

Wew lad

underdogs are guys that are great but don't get the success they deserve
Hülkenberg, Sainz, Perez are underdogs (let alone guys that should be in F1 but aren't like Frijns or Buemi)
Hamilton is a guy who had a winning car every single year he was in F1

Alonso is one as well obviously

Driven by a Brit. Engineered and built in Britain, with development led by Brits (James Allison the technical director of the team, and Andy Cowell the head of powertrains). Because German engineers aren't good enough, I guess.

You absolute cuck :^)

do you prefer to see a german driver win on ferrari or a british driver win on a mercedes?

>4 WDCs (in a dominant car)
What was 2010 and 2012? He was dominant over Mark Webber for 4 years tho, I give you that

I get your point. Don't get me wrong. But lets not forget that the guys signing the paychecks for these Bongs sit in Stuttgart. Germans pay you to win for them.

>britcasual hamfans being fooled by their media again

who

oh Coulthard