Kino

Kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ylyqoxh-cXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Great movie. Any recs for similar historical epics, aside from the obvious Master and Commander.

Agreed.
I still remember seeing it in the theater. RIP Grandma, you were the best.

fun fact : the last samurai was actually French. Jules Brunet.

Well, he wasn't the last samurai, but yes, they stole the idea from his real life story and stuck an American in it.

Ken Watanabe's character was french?

was he autistic?

Fuck that bitch Paul Mooney. Retard couldn't even understand the film, then he goes on to poison Dave Chappelle's mind and tank his show

No but Bob was

it WAS good, but I wouldn't say it's kino

I don't think I've ever seen anybody who dislikes this movie.

What were they supposed to do? Not cast Tom Cruise?

fantastic movie

Sure they romanced the Samurai culture but that happens with every movie like this. From knights to cowboys to even fucking pirates.

>I don't think I've ever seen anybody who dislikes this movie.

You'll find there are a lot of idiots who watch this movie and somehow think it's a "white savior" movie despite it being a tragedy.

All Samurai adhered to the Bushido code which forbid them from using cowardly weapons. They clearly fought with honor by using Superior nippon steel.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ylyqoxh-cXk

I don't think that really counts as disliking the movie. Virtue signalling overrides thought and even emotion. Those people aren't capable of truly liking or disliking anything, they're too mentally cucked by politics. Like Armond White but not based.

Yes, just a lot of that steel came out of the barrel of a gun towards the end.

I've liked more with each viewing as I've gotten older. I didn't care much for it when I was 13, when I was 17-18 I thought it was good, but now I think it's amazing.

>I don't realize when someone is joking.

How fucking stupid are you?

No he's saying that Saigō Takamori was French.

>steel came out of the barrel of a gun

>knowing about guns
how's that inadequate penis treating you?

>women will never understand

>common knowledge escapes him

better than your special education, it looks like

So these guys have small penises? Huh, really makes you think.

Big manly Celts went into battle naked, what excuse do these pussies have? They're probably burning to death under all that gear.

Glory. Same director and it's also kino

>Celts
>big
>manly

Yeah, but Celt's really do have small penises so there isn't much chance of hitting their dicks when it's hidden in a forest of red pubes.

These guys were obviously overcompensating by raising a such a large flag.

Nah, this movie was fucking boring.

Nothing funny about that faggot, he was a negative influence on Dave, made him go crazy and give up on his show. And fuck you too, bitch.