I haven't taken care of myself in a few months now, this includes my infected toe nails...

I haven't taken care of myself in a few months now, this includes my infected toe nails, which will probably kill me soon, because of sepsis.

Ask away, bitches

i hope this is fake

Bud you posted this 2 months ago. Either copypasta or your toenails don't fucking grow.

Jesus fucking christ, how did you let yourself get to this point??? Go to a doctor, fucking get help man!

take photos daily for time lapse foot rot please

Cant muslim refugees taking ressources

Its makeup bros

And you did a bad job with the green, can see its just on upper skin

I hope its real

du schon wieder!!! ich war auch schon beim letzten thread vor monaten zufälligerweise anwesend

Oh no

Use tinyeye faggot

Just get it removed... Thats what I did when my toenail became infected

Well fuck...

immer noch panik jeden morgen?

post more faggot

get on my level OP

go to a fucking doctor because that's gonna be a painful death user

This picture is a few years ol.... notice how there is now year on timestamp? yeah nice try OP

U gon die nigga

Do you pick at it for fun?

story?

Oy, this nigga gonna walk with a limp

Fapping to this

My dad died from this. It's not a fast death. My best advice is to get it removed and get it cleaned daily. Don't let it spread to the rest of your body because that's exactly what will happen if you don't do anything about it.

You can hope, but deep down you know it's real

Yeah, that was me, I need my attention again. And I cut those toe nails, they got stuck everywhere

Social anxiety lead to social isolation and depression, if I don't leave my house I don't need to look okay - and I pretty much hate myself, this is all a self-fullfilling prophecy, baby

That's too much efford for me man, I cant even get out of bed most days

Hehe keep telling yourself that

Ja nice

Fuck that I cant leave my house
I dont even know how to clean myself anymore, I developed a second skin

Jo

Nice, wish u a speedy recovery

Fuck it I dont care, I got heroin to take the pain away

Jesus Christ, I'mma add the year, but I already took a few more pics, will have to wait a bit

Hope so, bud

Sometimes it hurts really bad, it helps to remove a bit of rotten flesh

Infection started and just marched along until I had them all amputated. Pinkie toe first, then the 4th, then the remaining three went.

quoting in epic bread.

OP, can you start a youtube channel that just shows your feet, and each day you can update it with the latest clip.

link to a gofundme

I meet, I'll wait until your toes start falling off, but if you video it, I'll definitely kick in some money

ach dicker, gib einfach dein steam zum chatten, lass dich nicht SO hängen...

Mü?

geh mia weida

nigga...

ist vllt. deine letzte chance

what does the rest of you look like...

OP post your face

Yeah I'm aware. Thing is that I'm suicidal and hate myself so that's the last thing I'mma do, I'll probably kill myself before the infection kills me

How bad did yours look? How close am I?

Lol nah, too much efford

Ne sorry, ich möchte keine sozialen Kontakte

Here, have a year stamp

Der Haxn kummt ma bekannt vor. Rote oder blaue Pille?

How do you manage with that?

Nungut. Bin draußen.

im 100% sure ive seen you long time ago

What part do you wanna see?
Honestly, not that bad, only a few parts really start to look bad - the hands, arm pits, feet...

No

Checked 666 - idk I just hope for the sweet release upon death, I wasnt made for life, it sucks

Yeah, posted a few months ago

hands pls

cut OP CUT¡¡¡¡¡

post dick pic

I don't even know how to respond to any of this

meh, mine looked like this and doctors saved it, looks pretty good now but initial treatment was the most painful thing I ever lived through, I was screaming like crazy for like an hour afterwards because the pain just wouldn't go aways
just get help as soon as you can and you might still make it
I was literally 10000km away from home, deep in some pretty fucked up situation, what's your excuse?

Jesus christ. Someone put me in the screen cap

Jesus Christ, I swear I can smell that...

would you be mad if when you died I came in your house and mashed your beans in?

Oh my god.... Go to a doctor Sup Forumsro....

>I developed a second skin

I like all the new fags that thought this wasn't real.

Do you even know where the fuck you are?

Also. OP. Your feet look like my soul. And that isn't good.

Toasting in epic bread

>Of filth.

This is a pic from a few days ago, so no time stamp, but yeah, not too bad

Just run while you still can

I dont need an excuse, I am not trying to defend myself, its just self hatred and depression, everything feels surreal anyway

It smells quite funky, like sweet puss mixed with a public toilet

No I wouldnt care, Im dead then

Take a pic of your soul, Sup Forums would love it

give us some jazz hands OP

Started with this.

What I forgot to mention, I still suck on my thumb and have a comforting towel with me all the time, thats what you see in the pic, it's also used as a cum rag, thats why its so green

jesus OP just call the fucking ambulance and they will take care of you
or I dunno, call your mom or really anyone they might know you
you seriously need help
why are you doing this to yourself

Your kidneys fucked son.

take a fucking bath you pig fuck, if not you deserve to die slowly and painfully.

thank you op, you reminded me that things could be a lot worse than they are

The discoloration makes me think you have edema, which makes me think you have diabetes or heart failure, which makes me think your arteries/small vessels are shit, which makes me think you're toe will never heal and you will eventually need an amputation.

First of the toe, then mid-foot, then you might die of something else.

burn or story?

also OP what about

i swear ive seen this before, did you make a thread in the past?

Say goodbye to your foot, bro.
If they find gangrene in the bone, they’ll amputate.

>no leave house
>heroin
>great big fat person

HOW

how long has it been like this?

see
and

Op if you are gonna die do this for me, I wanna see some cum on that wound

what is that?

diabetes

>how do you get food
>how do you get heroin
>how is it possible to never leave the house and not die of starvation after running out of money

Why don’t you kill a bunch of Muslims before you kill yourself?
You’ll be famous and cool!

Im gonna regret this but OP, we are gonna need a sharpie in the pooper.

how op is not dead? i wish i cold track you and send an ambulance to were you are

you have diabetes and will lose your foot, then your calf, then your leg and die.

yup

Omg you dirty son of a bitch, wtf

roll

just why wouldn't you go to the hospital
think of all the good memories you might still make if you live even a bit longer

This.
My dad lost both legs because of foot infections with diabetes.

ehm.. your parents?

OP i know you are in Germany but are you American?

Trips of truth.

Questions:

1. are you a virgin?

2. why do you hate yourself (are you fat, lazy, stupid, etc.)?

3. what work do you do?

4. do you got family?

5. how many friends do you have?

6. age (don't have to be specific)?

gnarly

Man you don't need to bro. I get how you feel man. Social anxiety is a bitch.

It really is. Everything triggers you. The smallest thing sets off a panic attack. So much so isolation is your only option to maintain your sanity. I Fuckin hate it. So so much. I would like nothing more than to die and have my life done with.. But religion keeps me going, because I strongly believe that if I do kill myself that I'm going to end up in hell.

Hell on earth is nothing compared to an eternal flame that will torture you for All eternity. Sometimes God works in ways that we as humans cannot comprehend. Maybe there's a reason why you're like this. Maybe there's a reason why youre going through these trials.

IDK I'm going off. I'm just trying to save a life. No life is worthless. No one deserves to die.

It's still not too late. My dad was really old when this happened. My depression stems from his death. I still cry almost every night and it's been more than 2 years since his passing. He didn't want to get his toe treated when he got a cut on the underside of it. He said he didn't need it. I didn't care. I still blame myself for not doing more to help him. I still feel like a piece of shit.

What I'm trying to say is, don't do that to the people you love. Even if it's just 1 person. Don't do that to them man.

Your life will get better. You're young. Seek out the medical treatment you need. I'll pray for you

get a load of this pleb, cant even get the right pic

do you consent to me fapping to this pic?

please don't

Sepsis.... the gangrene is your biggest worry now.

sup bru?

show me da dick cheese

Holy fucking shit OP. I'd say, yea, just go ahead and end it all. Too far gone. Thanks for the hilarious post though!!!

AND DUBS CONFIRM. Youre fucked OP