Cholos

What's you guys' opinion on Mexican American hood-types?

Like if I see black hood looking dudes on a corner I would get a bit nervous and probably not try to go near them.

Cholos on the other hand seem reasonable from what I've seen (I'm from Ohio so I have very little interaction with these individuals). I feel like they are at lease civil with outsiders despite often being criminals.

Is this true? Can anyone in LA etc confirm?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gmSdPZiiXqk
youtube.com/watch?v=KCNqvY8-7ys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE CHILL HOMES, WE CHILL

Muslim here. Bangladeshi origin.

We think they're pussies. They also wouldn't survive a sharia zone like Tower Hamlets, East London.

...ok
not really what I was asking but ok

lol most are armed with guns, you pakis might have the numbers but given you;re all cowards you'd flee as soon as shots are fired.

Let's get a rumble mexican cholos vs Muslims in East London.

>You go to prision
>These guys offer you protection if you let them push your shit in once a week each, and a blowjob for each every 2 day

What do Sup Forums? Keep in mind, there are no whites in this particular prision

Borderfag here. Cholos seem pretty chill if you treat them normally. Worked overnight at a slums gas station and they all watched out for the area so it wasn't gettin robbed and shit

they can make good music
other than that they are pretty stupid
youtube.com/watch?v=gmSdPZiiXqk
youtube.com/watch?v=KCNqvY8-7ys

I choose death with dignity over alive with no dignity and a dick in my ass

Those are vatos, not cholos.

I had a neighbor who was one

He fucked my boipussy whenever I hung out with him. Had a mobster 7 inch cock

>armed with guns
>Britain

They'd have their guns taken off of them at the borders.

Not to mention that Britain pretty much has no spics. We know the streets here.

And once they see East London mosque, their Catholicuck arses would shit themselves.

Dont seem to go out of their way to fuck with you as much as nogs do but when they do they fuck with you hard.

They would seriously fuck you up.

>saying that now

fuck off you disgusting cretin

Former LA cholo here. Well, never cholo, just lived in the cholo neighborhood, hanged out with them, etc until I moved away for college.

It's all a "interest club" kind of thing. This is the only thing available in the neighborhoods to fuck it, join it. No one is super violent or dangerous, just people trying to fit in because they don't know anything else.

>being a bitch

ehh could be worse.

Cant you join up with the mexicans in prison if your white and dont want to hang out with the skinheads?

I mean you could... But I'm going to push your shit in and they're not going to do shit about it. Since you're a whiteboy and not one of them and clearly not one of us.

You sure can, you just have to let them push your shit in and you have to wear pigtails

I guess that's it then

In la can confirm they are bro tier and don't demand tip when they rob you

Lived in South Central LA for ten years.

Never got harassed by Mexicans, despite the incredibly shitty neighborhood I lived in. They were perfectly content to simply leave me alone. Young black men constantly look for confrontation, and older black men constantly annoyed the shit out of me, asking for cigarettes and change. Mexican beggars would offer to help me carry things, or sold pineapple from their bicycles.

>getting your shit pushed in
ehh wouldnt be the first time.

Fuck no.

I was born and raised in Chicago and every time my friends were threatened, jumped or chased (by themselves of course) by a pack of no less than 10 scumbags, it was always Cholos. Usually over some dumb shit like thinking their hat was cocked in a certain direction (thats how gangs identify themselves in Chicago) when it most likely wasnt and when they clearly dont gang bang.

No they wouldn't.

Because of Islam, we can unite.

Mexicans are Amerindian mixed race.

We also know how to create a society, hence why we a doing East London sharia law and Islamic communism.

What do Mexicucks do? Form gangs and cartels?

Kill yourself.

Fuck off nate, that's my bitch.

Take it from me
Getting fucked by a cholo is the best thing that can happen to you.
These guys are 7 or 8 inch wonders and know how to fuck Like animals

Gangbangs are even better

Califag here. Many are criminals and would commit all sorts of barbarities for their hood. However, they tend to leave you alone as long as you don't provoke. They're certainly more civilized than black gangs. Anyhow, their numbers are declining and most young Mexican-Americans view the whole cholo subculture as an ephemeral meme.

they would slip in all the shit in your streets, leaving them temporarily exposed and vulnerable

the bangladeshi is right. they would indeed win in this fight.

>Because of Islam, we can unite.

Everybody hates fucking Muslims more than they hate even Niggers and Spics.

Believe it or not right now because of you disgusting faggots the world HATES you and believe it or not would help niggers and spics to tear your shit up. That's why you faggots must stay in control. If you were to ever display in a group what you display hidden in your fucking mosques the people would fuck you up. You're more dangerous than Spics and gangmembers combined. You want death to everyone.

If I saw you in a group of 10 or more fucking up a cholo I would run you faggots over to help the cholos out because you're disgusting pieces of shit.

I'll bring the popcorn

This it's basically a Halloween costume now like white drs

>trusting aztecs to be chill

Stupid.

>2016

>Trying to form an opinion and come up with Aztecs

Nobody fears cholos more than niggers.

I live in east side San Jose. The Vietnamese and Mexican gangs keep the niggers under control. Niggers only become a problem when there are no other minorities to put them in their place, because white liberals let them run wild.