Right obviously, because tits

I don't have tits but they could suck my dick

Right. Lets see them

left, redhead

These tits?

Not actually a redhead, but she's just as crazy

Never mind, both have saggy tits.

fair enough, show the nudes for them

I like the degrading comments, they are prettu stuck up and would hate to know they have been reduced to online jackoff toys
I only have nudes of one of them

This is right again

No one wants to witness one of these girls exposure?

Right, she is ashamed of her massive tits

What do you need in order to expose them?

Left one I would pull that pencil skirt up and shove my cock up her dripping cunt

Right one is just a sloppy big titted milk cow

Bamp for nudes

Bumperdebump

Want to hear them being degraded, like I said they are both pretty uptight and would hate to be reduced to websluts, only used for their body and big tits
More like this! I prefer left as well. You are correct that right is just a sloppy cow. Look at those funbags

she could only get laid because of the tits. she's a butterface

More left

Pump her full of cum and those heavy hangers will be swollen with milk

Does she have a boyfriend? Do you think she lets him fuck those tits or is she too ashamed?

Ain't neither one of them about shit, it's not like nudes of either of them are going to get anyone hard.

Yep agreed. She is a professional and desparately tries to hide her tits and she goes from a 6 to a 3 when she succeeds
Right does have a boyfriend, he's a fat fuck too
That's why they know they need to be extra kinky...

Left again, slutting it up in college

the only thing about them that would get me hard is hearing their yelps while getting dicked

roll for nudes

again damn it

They are only interesting from the neck down. Nobody will look at their faces, because quite frankly, both at real ugly. When the clothes come of, they are either fat or they can be hot. They would do procreation with a paper bag over their head.

No gimme boobs, OP!

I wonder if she got laid that night? Do you think some pathetic little frat boy took her back to his room, slid his hand up that short little skirt, and accidentally came all over her blouse that she wore to impress him?

She looks like she has fat tits under that top. Does she ever show them off or is she ashamed like her sister?

One of them got penetrated anally at a party while passed, no yelping there lol she doesn't drink anymore
Great job degrading these stupid whores, they exist solely to be fucked hard since their bodies were made to take a pounding, despite what their professions are
Guaranteed, then she probably had to walk back to her place covered in cum with her shoes in her hand
She is less ashamed than her sister but she still tries to be conservative to maintain "a professional aura"

Left in a bikini when she was 18. Her tits are smaller here but you can see her evolving into a good slut

Why do they want to be conservative and professional? Why not just give in like the cows and get fucked over and over again like the sloppy dirty skanks they are? Who are they kidding?

Can you imagine their horror looking in their professional panties under their perfect clothes to see the dried grool and cream they were dripping when thinking about their stupid boss ?

left.

I have no idea why they don't just give. Even when they try and take professional pics their tits show
Wish the dumb sluts would just accept their fate
They would be so ashamed but so aroused

I might need to (anonymously of course) message them these comments on Facebook

Do you think that would get off reading us degrading them and calling them dumb fucking whores?

I would love to paint her sensible glasses and hair and makeup and black shirt with thick sticky cum while she jerked me off like a good little fat titted slut

They would be outwardly shocked but secretly turned on, knowing they are fulfilling their true purpose
I have it on good authority that she won't let anyone cum inside her, all facials/tits/back

Fyi the nudes are of this one ;)

Then stop being such a Jew and post then

Just because she won’t let people. Doesn’t mean she doesn’t want it. She’s just waiting for the guy to degrade her enough to just cum inside of her against her wishes like the white she is

Everyone leave this thread op is a beta cuck who won't deliver let's let it 404

What authority told you this?

She looks dirty and sweaty in this pic. I hope someone took her home and degraded her, fucked her wet cunt with his fingers, and made her moan and beg for his cum before he emptied himself all over her face.

Pics or it isn't real.

milf me?

make with the nudes, user

nudes or gtfo.

I'm jerking my cock to this slut, keep it coming, OP

Woops sorry I'm back, keep degrading for her nudes. They're worth it

nudes or gtfo

Preview here ;)

Oh damn your right those are worth it

are her shoulders not level or does she just have utterly lopsided tits?
second this dude, and none of that blurred shit

post them or kill yourself, faggot.

Hmm but that wouldn't be good for her mental health

Oh why not, make her cry, these were taken at her fattest

the only thing you are worth is those nudes, if you don't post them then you are worthless and should kys

I have other pics when she is smaller, interest? Degrade the slut

She would be terrified to know she's being jerked to, and one click away from being exposed. Bet she regrets the pictures now lol

Nice tits, but stil 4/10.
Yawn.

Better? How would you use her?

and those fucking thunder thighs..

We need a better look at that cunt

You got that right. Lots of power lol
Degrade her, I'm happy she is a webslut now

Forgot pic of her hairy cunt, she's a feminist

Great!
Now show us how saggy her tits are - with her face visible

What about her thunder thighs though? Lol
This slut would be ashamed to know she's online for the world to see

With a face like that - all she's good for is to be held down and for me to come on her face and in her mouth. I'd make her walk around naked and come running down her face onto her chest.
She'd only be allowed to lick it off.

That's the spirit

Kinda feel bad exposing this professional but it feels so good too

saggy AND stretch marks AND rolls.. I'm not sure if she is worth saving..

I think the next step here would be to fuck her doggy style for a while, throat fuck her and then dump a load in that pussy.

I'd need to see what kind of meat flaps are down there though..

Keep degrading. She is just a disposable fuck pig. Bitch would be begging for cum

Ugh - those lips are disgusting. I bet she fucks everything that walks past her. She probably fucked herself with a baseball bat every night. Was she a little slut in grade school? I bet she was on her knees behind the bleachers every friday

Thats what happens when you can't get guys. She only turned into a slut when drinking, then she could blame it on the alcohol
Look at her fat ass

Thunder thighs.. their we go again..
So what does she fuck when she can't get guys? Does she just slide around like a snail?

I bet she moans like a bitch in heat. Is she dumb enough to make any vids?

You just know she has to fuck herself all the time
Unfortunately not, probably scared of her fat jiggling

Wish more people were here to see the grad exposed... She thinks since she has a degree she is above being a worthless slut

Ugh, those roast beef lips. Her cunt has been used so many times I'm sure.

Think so? How about her asshole? She passed out at a party and 4 other girls decided to stick a beer bottle in there since she said she had never taken anything up her ass in a game of never have I ever lol

Anyone want a name? Was hoping her exposure would gain some fans

Was that photo taken in Vancouver?

Why?

yeah what is it?

What will you do with it? Starts with A
Not sure why?

Forgot pic ;)

honestly tired of the tease fest this has been, so if you don't say, then i'll move on. if you tell us, i'll probably look her up a jack off to her profile

Amy :)
But I need more degradation to fully expose...

Guess she's safe today

right is cuter but there's something about left

would wife right but be sneaking off with left to fuck every time the family got together

Lol this is right

Would tie her huge legs apart a picnic table at the beginning of that trail. Let anyone who wanted play with her body, finger her cunt and ass, fuck her, and leave her covered with their cum. Maybe slide a fist into her fucked pussy.

Love to hear how Amy would get used
Would love to see the stuck up bitches reaction to being a dumb webslut

amy isn't even good enough for human dick tbh. just set her up with a dog. at least she'll be a happy bitch.

Don't think she has ever been into that but my guess is she would be all over that, sticking her phat ass is in the air

Amy, what a slut
Hope her pics get spread
Would hate for someone to make a collage and have her recognized...