My penis length is 4.8 inches, is that enough?

My penis length is 4.8 inches, is that enough?

I'm 22 and about to move to the Philippines, I'm planning to have a Filipina girlfriend there. Is my penis good enough for them?

I mean that's small in Asia too. Is the chick oc?

What's oc, I heard pinays are tight

>Moving to the Philippines
I think retardation should be your concern at this point, not your dick size.

moreee

Pinays are tight, yeah. oc = original content. Is the pic original or are you reposting it from someone else? The girl is cute

It's easy to build a business there as a white man.

>Easy
>White
You're moving to the Philippines to start a business because it's easy. Okay bud. I hope the pinoys ass rape you

It's someone from an exposed scandal

>I'm planning to have a Filipina girlfriend there. Is my penis good enough for them?
Have a decent wallet and that won't matter at all. Bitches over there be poor.

Omg Bro what's with the hate? I'm an expat to that country, people say pinoys are nice. That's why I'm panning to have a life there.

Not all are nice, take advantage of the girls and they will come for you. You have been warned.

Even if your dick was two inches be fucking confident. Women already have pussies. They don't need another one.

I always thought phillipena were ugly. But This is the first time I have ever reconsidered.

I want someone who is atleast clean, I don't want the whore types. I'm 6'1 and I would say 6/10 guy, but yeah my penis is 4.8 to be exact I had my doctor measured it to be precise

What do you mean? They go crazy when you trick them?

>> I had my doctor measured it to be precise
myfucking sides

>is that enough?
It won't be after I'm done with them you little bitch.

Watched whole movie. He didn't blow up on bridge. Never so disappointed in a Clint Eastwood movie.

Move to thailand. Become ladyboy.

4.8 is literally worthless