What the hell is wrong with you gun owners? even after countless lives of children taken and you still think

what the hell is wrong with you gun owners? even after countless lives of children taken and you still think
> MUH GUNS KEEP ME SAFE AT macdonalds I TELL YOU WUT,
fuck you fat fucking neckbeards only care about yourself and your bigmacs

Baited bait is bait

Wait wut

is that el goblino in the top middle?

Why is children dying bad?

Banning guns will just lead to higher gun crime. Just look at Europe

Look at Europe and then what? Gun crime there is definitely not higher there than US.

>gun crime is the only crime that matters

the % of people killing/injuring with vehicles is far larger than that of legally owned guns

So what you're saying, if I understand you correctly, is we should ban abortion, cars, and swimming pools because of all the children they kill? Because otherwise you fucking soybois only care about yourself and your fucking estrogen shots and soylent drinks?

Why are kids at the shooting range then?

Really gets the noggin knockin'.

Pretty soon they'll try to ban cars too

Great!
Is booze next?
Alcohol has killed more kids last year than the last 20 years of school shooting combined...

thats some real autisim there Sup Forumsuddy

Today I placed my Smith & Wesson .357 Mag revolver on the table right next to my front door. I left 6 cartridges beside it, then left it alone and went about my business.

While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor's son across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the "stop" sign near the front of my house.

After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was quietly sitting there, right where I had left it. It had not moved itself outside. It had not killed anyone. Certainly, even with the numerous opportunities it had presented to do that. In fact, it had not even loaded itself.

Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the hype by the Left and the media about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people. Either the media is wrong, or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world.

The United States is 3rd in murders throughout the world. But if you take out just 5 'left-wing' cities: Chicago, Detroit, Washington D.C., St Louis and New Orleans - the United States is 4th from the bottom, in the ENTIRE WORLD, for murders.

These 5 cities are controlled by Democrats. They also have the toughest gun control laws in the USA.

It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data, right?

Well, I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they're making people fat.

they're all whacky conservative nutjobs. even Elliott.

jesus. you know they own guns because they're violent conservatives in the first place. they just look for a reason to kill people.

trump's right. TIME TO BAN!

Fail bait lol

Rather get killed quickly by a gun than die a slow painful death provoked by many different attacks that Britards fail to look at.

Hey jerk off explain this to me.
Heroin is illegal in all 50 states. You aren't allowed to even possess it. Yet more teenagers and adults die from it.
Your just a fucktard that doesn't know what the fuck your talking about.
And Btw those shooters were registered democrats. The people who are supposedly apposed to guns, yet that didn't stop them.

Gr8 b8 m8 8/8

Preach it, brother. Why does the media never bring up the fact that they’re almost always registered Democrats? Or that no member of the NRA has ever been one of these mass shooters?

Cars are not meant to kill people, we should make diabetes and cancer illigal too

fag

Your a fucking idiot. Learn to read independent shit and make a determination on your own, instead of what the "media" spoon feeds you.
Jerkoff!

Both diabetes and cancer are caused by lifestyle choices. We need to ban fast food and soda. We should let the government make all our lifestyle choices.

im not in that picture. in fact 99.99% of gun owners arent in that picture

Ur a fag

guns are fucking retarded and anyone that thinks guns is a human right is either american or absolutely retarded

I found a picture that you are in.

who'd want to fuck those cunts in the first place?