ITT: Girlfriend sharing stories

ITT: Girlfriend sharing stories

Been thinking about sharing my girl with another guy for a while. Part of me is incredibly turned on by the thought of watching her suck on and fuck a (much) bigger cock than mine.

It started pretty early on in our relationship when we were discussing how far we'd gone with exes, the sort of kinky shit we tried etc and I found myself getting hard when she told me how her ex used to shove his cock down her throat and make her gag on it (which implied to me that he was pretty big). Ever since then I've started thinking more and more about watching her being fucked properly by another guy, either partaking in it myself (spitroasting/DPing her) or just watching.

As I said, I'm still a bit unsure about it and don't know how she would handle it if I brought it up, although she's pretty cool with this sort of shit..

Has anyone ever done anything like this? What exactly did you do (positions etc)? Did you both fuck her? Who was bigger? How did you coordinate it? What were the rules (eg: was kissing/vaginal/anal allowed)? Did you enjoy it? Did she enjoy it? Did you use protection? Have you done it since etc etc...The more detail the better please

post pic of your girlfriend, i want to imagine her gagging on this big cock

cuck. enjoy your soy drink

Here she is. Don't want to post a face pic just yet but I guarantee you she is pretty cute

which country are you guys from?

please dont produce offspring

why tf my peepee hard

Why is that relevant user?
Haha it's not just you, trust me ;)

I watched my gf blow my best friend once - this was pretty much my view of her deepthroating his (bigger) cock as I lay beside him on my bed. She says she regrets it (was drunk) but I know she likes sucking dick so...

Fuck must have been awesome. That's basically exactly what I want her to do right now. To have been lying right next to her and have got to watch the whole thing must have been amazing. You mind giving more detail? How it happened, how long it lasted, was it awkward, did she suck you after etc? And I assume you enjoyed it?

just helps me fantasize about it but you the boss m8

Ah okay. Well whatever, we're from South Africa

OP is reading his girl wrong; she just wants you to manhandle her more not turn into a cuck because some dudes are more hung than you. She told you that because she wants you to fuck her mouth not just get a BJ.

I'm only 6'', decent girth, but not I'm super hung or get that worried about it. If your girl wanted all that cock she wouldn't need you (largely - I don't understand this dynamic fully though).

sounds comfy for a threesome

some girls actually like the idea of sucking while fucking, my girl wants to try it, i even told her it would be hot as fuck to have her even get fucked while she titty fucks me while being fucked so that when he thrusts her forward her tits fuck my dick good. she also gets turned on if i tell her what if "name of friend" stuck it in your mouth as you were blindfolded and you thought it was me, or i fuck you while he does that, or maybe the opposite. drives her mad. she just likes all the attention

I once had a b/f tell me he wanted to see me fuck other guys. We'd been together a few years, he told me it wouldn't change anything. I said sure, why not. He put an advert on CL. I shortlisted a few. We hired a hotel room.

My BF was average sized. I was content. I've had both bigger and smaller.

The first guy was my choice. He was bigger than my BF but not huge. My BF sat on a chair and played with himself while we fucked. It lasted less than 2 minutes. Disappointment. He left.

Few hours later guy #2 turns up. BFs choice. Large cock. He has the stamina, but it's awkward and uncomfortable. We fuck for over an hour before he cums, but the last half hour was on lube because I couldn't get into it and was drying out. I got a cramp in my leg. BF came twice though.

Night 2. Guy #3. My choice again. Bigger cock than guy 1, smaller than guy 3. Older guy, in early 40's. Fucking amazing. Session went for 30 minutes or so. I came twice during sex and a 3rd time when he went down on me after he'd cum. Guy knew what he was doing.

Guy 3 fucked up my relationship. BF had never managed to make me cum through intercourse, only through eating me out or rubbing me off. Guy 3 was able to do it the first time by playing with my clit while fucking me, and I was so sensitive afterwards that I came the second time while he was fucking me doggy without any other stimulation. BF was initially jacking off, but after the second orgasm he was just watching, and was limp. I wanted to fuck BF badly after guy 3 left, but BF couldn't manage it. I sucked off his half limp cock and he came, but it wasn't fun. He started bringing up guy 3 all the time, he was angry about how he couldn't compete. I tried to explain to him that while guy 3 was fun, it was a once off and I only really wanted him. He started getting all weird. He'd insist on trying to make me cum while fucking me, and get upset when I couldn't.

(cont)

>want her to fuck some other guy
OP, you are a beta

You in SA?
That sounds fucking hot. Ever thought of acting on it, or is it just pillow talk?
Yes cont please. Did you use condoms?

(cont)

He stopped giving me orgasms, became selfish. We'd fuck, he'd cum, then that would be it. We'd start fighting all the time over all sorts of shit. I could tell that he was hurt deep down, but there wasn't anything I could do to make it better. I was unhappy, and he was unhappy.

In the end I found out he'd started fucking another girl. I think he was trying to recover the self esteem that he'd lost, but that was the last straw. I broke it off. He got pissed. He couldn't see the difference between me fucking other guys at his request, and him fucking another girl behind my back.

In the end, the experience was mixed. 2 duds and 1 stud. An amazing fuck and the end of what I thought was a solid relationship. 3/10. Glad I did it, but not again. Lesson learned.

Absolutely used condoms. That's why 2 minute guy was so disappointing.

God that's pretty rough. Did you guys discuss it much beforehand? Did your ex ever show signs of self-esteem issues/an inferiority complex? How old were you?

Can we see more please?

His girlfriend had just broken up with him, he came over to our place for some drinks, one thing led to another and she ended up topless. Moved to the bed and she sucked us both off at the same time at first, back and forth, and then ended up just blowing him exclusively, trying to make him cum in her mouth. He never did which was a disappointment. I loved it. I'd love to do it again. She won't.

Post tits?

We discussed it seriously over a few weeks.

What happened is that we were fucking and talking dirty. In the moment you say stuff. He starts talking about wanting to see me suck a fat cock, I tell him I'd love to suck a cock. He starts going further and further over the next few weeks. Finally, after a fuck he comes out and tells me he's serious about wanting to watch me get fucked by someone else. Threw me for a bit. I've said stuff during pillow talk that I didn't mean. Over a few weeks he kept bringing it up, and the details kinda worked themselves out.

cont: At the time no, but since then with the benefit of hindsight I could see it under the surface. He was super competitive, always needed to have the last word in a fight, always wanted the newest tech etc. We were mid 20's.

She's got a hot little body. Even though he didn't cum must have been hot as fuck. Pity she won't do it again

i would make her cum before she even saw my dick

Damn, at least you very quickly worked out what kind of guy he is. Sorry about that

Her tits were out for almost an hour. It was a blast.

>Many years ago
>I had a girlfriend and she cheated on me.
>With several Men.
>When I finally caught her
>I offered to swap and swing with other couples.
>She told me she would never let another woman ride my dick.
>(Daddy issues)
>Dumped her ass immediately.
>Hey, I tried.
>She cucked her new Indi husband.
>Screwed him for every dime he had.
>"Hey, how's everyone doing today?"

Sure
And just how would you achieve that?

Yeah. Chances are OPs relationship will go the same way. Very few people ACTUALLY have the self esteem and confidence to see someone they care about having a more intense experience with someone else.

I use the term "more intense" rather than "better" because it's subjective.

From what I understand in most cases either the guy will eventually lose interest in watching his significant other fuck other guys, but she's still into the variety and excitement of a different cock each week, or she'll mistake an intense experience with an emotional connection and start fucking around behind his back, destroying the trust.

Very few actually last.

Anyone in nyc? Got a pet I'd like to share, post kik or email.

I'm the 3rd with a married couple. He LOVES to watch her get fucked. They have two regular fuck buddies, me and another guy.

AMA I guess. I won't post pics but she is a 8/10 thick milf with incredible MILF tits.

[email protected]

Wow
And he couldn't figure out that you liked to have the clit rubbed while fucking?
Thats not a very hard thing to do

He'd try, but he couldn't get it right. Trying to do two things at once can be difficult apparently.

In his defense, I'm don't cum easy.

lets see her

Well then it makes sense why that 3td guy ruined your relationship. Your bf wasn’t able to fully satisfy you sexually. Maybe you didn’t even realize that. Guy 3 fucked yiu how you needed to be fucked and didn’t even know it

About to leave work so can't really post her. Post your kik or email and I'll share when I get a chance.

she was fucking him before that night and still is. you're only in her life because you support her financially.

No. That's not the case at all.

If you look at guy 3 in isolation, it was a fun experience and and enjoyed myself.

If you look at guy 3 as part of a long term relationship then having sex with my BF was much more satisfying. After some practice my BF could make be cum reliably with his fingers or going down on me. Never 100% because sometimes you just don't, but often enough to make our sex life satisfying. We'd fuck 2-3 times a week on average, which is ideal for me. Sexual satisfaction dropped after guy 3 when my BF became hell bent on being guy 3, but even afterwards the emotional connection was still there. I had no desire to meet up with guy 3 again.

Was it fun? Yes. Was it better than my relationship with my BF? No. Up until that point BF kept me happy emotionally and sexually.

Sorry to burst your theory.

Fair points. Sorry to hear your relationship was ruined :/

I just have my girlfriend tell me stories about her past/fictional situations to fulfill my fantasy and ideally avoiding the type to g situation you got into

So you’re a cuck then. Hm

wat

nice thread

My wife has been fucking my friends and strangers for a year now. Simply amazing. Try it I promise u won't regret it!

Why the fuck are you still posting? Has no one told you the rules? Tits or gtfo pretty much sums it up. You buncha beta cuck faggots need to get with the program.

this bread

would love to share my wife, she's not all that interested. any tips?

Anyone who gets brainwashed by being on the internet enough these days to have their girl fuck another guy is retarded. Doing this will literally ruin your relationship one way or another, it will destroy your trust and ruin one of the few things you share between just the two of you. If you really care about the person, don't do it, but if it's just some chick you are dating then go ahead and swing, your choice.

My wife and I have done it a bunch. With friends mainly, never strangers. It's always a blast. Never had any issues from it but I'm very secure. I've fucked her with some of her girlfriends as well.