What is your opinion of Vore?

What is your opinion of Vore?

i think its one of the dumbest, lamest fetishes out there. on par with inflation, hyper, transformation you name it

Was into it briefly because of the scene where Cell absorbs Android 18, but I grew out of it.

i perfer soft vore where the person survives

IM also interested in opinions on Sonic the Sissyhog

The shit needs to be fucking destroyed. Are you okay living your life, knowing theirs is stuff like this is the world?

agreed
i hate moe garbage.
stuff that sells based on cute appeal alone.
no challenging philosophical concepts.

Literally all my exposure to it has been the faggot in the draw threads and he needs to kill himself.

So by proxy, vore is worthless.

Pointless, gross fetish for lonely degenerates

It's okay, but only if the girl's clothing get dissolved and they're visibly digested. Otherwise, it's sick and disgusting.

That’s a great pic! Seeing women being digested is enjoyable

I prefer it when they're getting raped during the event.

Nice layout but I'd prefer snakes doing it.

Snake vore is the best in my opinion.

I want to be eaten by a femboy fox so I can be made into more thigh fat and actually use my life for something productive.

I love everything about it. The stealthy way snakes tend to move, the whole "finding one's meal" thing, the coiling, the constriction, the swallowing, etc.

I wish I could have a dream where I'm a big hungry snake.

They make sure to take their time with their prey. Watch her and wait to pounce. I hope she’s awake as she’s swallowed

It really is amazing how boundless their appetite is. In Florida, a snake ate a big deer.

That’s impressive. It would be easy to see a small person being prey for a snake. They would be able to handle it

The prehistoric Titanoboa could likely eat many humans, being 40 feet long.

That would empty out a small settlement quickly. Catch a few people then slowly swallow them one by one

тнougнт ıт щas cгoss вeтщeeп vole aпd нalcyoп

Especially if it came out at night. Devour sleeping humans.

It could go from house to house silently. He could eat them head first so they couldn’t scream. Then there wouldn’t need to be any constricting. The stomach acid can kill them

Personally I like the constriction aspect. Because of the Titanoboa's sheer size, he'd have a lot of power.

He would indeed. Able to constrict many people at once. He’s have nutrients for the following weeks from eating a few people

bump for interest

i like when you take the time to cook the meat first

Indeed. Long as he stays clever, he should be good to constrict many humans.

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep

Making sure to do it so it’s quiet, we wants to enjoy his kills too

I prefer butchering, cooking and eating over swallowing whole. Swallowing whole stuff at least needs to show the woman being digested. Im more into vore because i eant to see women being killed.

I don't get it. That's all.

It's not for me.

But more power to the people who like :p

But occasionally gets so hungry he devours them whole.

People take the time to draw shit like this. Let's not forget that some people aren't getting paid to draw this disturbing shit either... They do it for pleasure.

Lock the cunts up

If you have kik I’d love to continue

>Not fantasizing about being a ravenous snake

Heresy.

I bet you're a fucking furry dogfucker too, you fucking degenerate, you're everything wrong with humanity.
You don't deserve pets, you're fucked in the head, bet you swallow mice or shove them up your asshole you fucking sick cunt

I'll start more vore threads tomorrow, around the same time.

I'm a vegetarian, lol.

Bullshit are you, you're a filthy swine.
What's wrong with you, don't even bother answering that, you're full of shit.

Who the fuck fantasizes about getting eaten by another animal, fucking hell I bet you'd go out and practice it too. Send yourself to Africa somewhere and get yourself eaten by a pack of lions, see if it's everything you dreamed of.

You're disgusting

No, I fantasize about being a big snake doing the eating. I just happen to be a vegetarian IRL. And I don't fuck animals.

Your butthurt is laughable.

Fuck me it's worse than I thought.
Honestly if I starting wishing I was.. man I can't even write it, it's horrifying...

Why haven't you killed yourself yet? Does your family know you're fucked? Get help, you honestly need it

Dude, you can't turn into a snake so stop freaking out about a fantasy.

You're mentally deranged, stop pretending it's normal to have those kinds of thoughts.

You need to see a therapist, tell them about your desires and get some help you closet fur fag. It's not too late to fix your head.

You'll thank me later

Or perhaps you are the one who needs help, seeing as you can't distinguish between fantasy and reality.

agreed

I'm more than able to tell the difference, faggot.

You mean to tell me it should be acceptable to fantasize about weird shit like that? This is how cat killers are created, told their thoughts are normal.

If you rationalize a problem and make people think it's acceptable then it never gets cured and you end up with the problem now where people think a trap is fucking normal

People like you ruin this planet

Well the thing is I kinda get turned on by women being shot and killed in combat. Just imagining them staggering and whimpering from the pain, slumped against a tree or something, alone in the cold forest in a fierce firefight with blood going all down their legs and hands. Death has always given me a kind of boner ever since I was young, I didn't like watching movies with battles because when people died their death screams would give me a huge erection. I used to dryhump the ground when i was a kid playing "dead" during war games and when i got older and had a sexual awakening I realized I enjoyed thinking about female soldiers getting killed, or executed, imagining them quivering in fear and utterly helpless as their death approaches

I'm into vore. I had thoughts of it hit me before I even knew what vore was. I was drawn to this fetish since before I knew what sex was or the internet. it just sort of clicked. I remember thoughts as far back as second grade relating to the topic. I suspect the fetish in most has a lot to do with elements of power and control as a theme. People online seem to have the same general consensus as do psychiatrists in terms of the relationship dynamic. It's just a much more extreme variant of it that manifests its interest in that way. I think it relates to my lack of affection growing up and lack of being desired (what better way for acceptance I suppose as odd as it seems).

In terms of sexual interest and function I am normal otherwise with no issues, I don't engage in deviant or risky behaviors and I am socially adjusted. I have no psychological problems or personal problems and show a very large amount of success in my personal and professional life.

I've seen true degenerates into vore and people like me out there. If I told people they would never know what weird shit I'm into.