Normie here. Ask me anything about movies and I'll give insight into normie perspectives

Normie here. Ask me anything about movies and I'll give insight into normie perspectives.

What is your favorite movie and why?

So there's this cute chick I've been studying with for like 2 weeks, what movie should I see with her when I invite her to my place for dinner and a flick?

Why they love Country for old Men so much?

why do you hate black and white movies so much?

>I see with her when I invite her to my place for dinner and a flick?

WRONG you don't invite a chick over on a first date. She will think you are a rapist or something.

tits or ass?

Even if I live on campus?

What is your reaction when you're expecting a film but it turns out to be a movie instead?

I'm a real normie and I can tell you all, the only normie perspective on movies is "who gives a shit?"

why are you guys obsessed with Shawshank Redemption?

I really like this documentary I saw on HBO about Superheroes that I dig, other than that Shaun of the Dead and Ginger Snaps are tied.

Suicide Squad if it's out by then

I don't know, never seen it.

If it's good it's good. I like M and 12 Angry Men

This though, unless it's a hangout with others

Tits guy by dating but I couldn't marry a girl with no ass

What like the Matrix sequels or something?

Only seen bits and pieces, it's decent but I don't understand the appeal.

Which is the best Transformer film?

What is your general impression of someone who said their favorite director was jodorowsky? Would you be cool with watching it or would you politely hint at no interest? Asking for a friend btw.

What is best in life?

Tie for me between 1 and 4. 2 sucked ass and I haven't seen 3

Haven't seen any of his movies but I've heard his name from my film buff buddies. If they think he's good I'd respect someone who watches his shit.

Isn't this Conan

Why do you value rotten tomatoes scores so much?

I don't usually check movie reviews, just go by word of mouth. If I'm on Rotten Tomatoes I usually check the average score but the actual Tomato meter is a good way to see if most people think a movie's at least decent

What do normies think of Hellraiser?

What does it take for you to accept me as one of your own? This is too hard...

Will Ghost in The Shell be a flop?

I hope the answer is yes.

Yo my buddy just got me to marathon the first four the other day. First one was the best, two was decent. Don't know what the fuck happened with 3 and 4 was just terrible

Just be a decent guy, bro.

I'm not seeing it, looks like shit.

could odo beat the t1000 in a fight?

You have fucked up genes. Blame your parents for being attracted to the lowest common denominator.

If you somehow unfuck yourself, breedfuck a fit chick to unfuck your fucked genetic string. Otherwise your legacy is fucked.

What the fuck is an Odo

and probably not those liquid Terminators are badass

>just be yourself
That's some dogshit advice. Stop telling aspies this shit.

I have an important question: If every celebrity was killed at the Oscars, would normies actually be mentally affected by it? Would it cause psychological damage?

I'm not bad looking, I am 6'3" and lift I've just never had any friends because my family has a history of mental illness/asocialness

Do normies respect old horror from the 30's and 40's?

Is someone with no social media at all a "red flag"?

>Shaun of the Dead
horrorcomedy-kino

Why do you not watch low/middle budget crime movies anymore?

Thoughts on Slavic films?

Dude, women are the world's premiere genetic filter. They are mobile eugenics platforms. When they look at you, they know something is up.

Your family has fucked up genes (what kind of chick sleeps with mentally ill dudes, you were fucked before you were even born).

You can;t escape what you are. Just learn to live with it. There are infinite amounts of things you can do.

I'd be pretty upset about a handful sure but I'm not particularly attached to too many celebrities

I don't know what you want me to say, bro. If you have problems socializing then do something with whatever talents you might have. Write a book or make some art or something. But socializing takes at least a few months of decent practice to be honest with ya.

If all else fails be the guy that smokes everyone out.

Never seen any but my bro loves the shit outta some Wolfman.

Nah man some people like stayin off the grid. I'd be a little weirded out unless you have some solid reasoning though.

Not a big fan of crime movies but detective movies are dope.

Hardcore Henry was my favorite movie of the year. I haven't seen any other Russian shit. If Serbia is Slavic they can go fuck off, someone from high school got me to watch A Serbian Film and that shit sucks.

What is a "decent guy"? Nobody ever texts me first, I try to engage them often and only get half assed responses, people don't invite me to social outings, what am i doing wrong?

Define "foreign film"

>I like M and 12 Angry Men
You're not a true normie then. A real normie can't comprehend something deeper than a superhero film.

>be a little weirded out
What if my reasoning is I just prefer not sharing everything and intimate connections?

Look I'm not insane. My brother is bipolar but I was the lucky one. Of course any history of mental illness will lead to at least something, for my sister it was anxiety but all I have is asocial tendencies, nothing too fucked up. Not like I'm the guy in 3 week old clothes that never blinks

Do normies consider animated films to be a separate genre of film, even when most of them are dramas, thrillers, mysteries, or action films?

Pic related is up for an Oscar.

Not OP but you remimd me of /r9k/ calling me a chad because I've had sex with 5 women.

Just be real with everyone. Don't pester if someone's not responding. Talk to the people that initiate conversation with you. If you're looking for any in possible show off something like a talent or ability that others desire. Or like I said just sell weed lmao.

Shit not made in USA or UK.

I saw M because I worked at a movie store for a bit and a coworker recommended it. 12 Angry Men I watched back in high school law class. Both were neat, what can I say.

>What if my reasoning is I just prefer not sharing everything and intimate connections?
That's cool enough for me

Most I know do but I don't give a shit. If it's good shit it's good shit.

Gotta be honest with ya though. My homie that digs anime showed me some Shinkai shit and I'm lowkey digging it, so I've been excited for your pic related for a bit just never got around to watching it.

How do you feel about stacked lgs?

What do normies think of "arthouse", do they think its pretentious bs or is it one of those things that's always on their radar but they never actually get around to it?

Like I said I used to work in a video store so I've seen a handful of shit, just depends. Neon Demon was good, for example. Some motherfucker here on Sup Forums tried to get me to watch Wavelength and that sucked balls. Honestly haven't seen enough else to have an opinion.

Really? /r9k/ is a disgrace. I'm not bragging, but I had sex with 4 different girls in a month. And I'm holy fuck social awkward

I appreciate that you t least consider UK in that - unless you are from the UK.
Honestly the term is unhelpful, people should just say foreign language film.

Am I a faggot if I'm a guy that cries during movies a lot?

Saw Hacksaw Ridge and I was cracking up pretty bad, especially when Garfunkle was doing heroic, self-sacrificing shit or Agent Smith was talking about his dead buddies.

Well my 5 is over 6 years.
To them having had sex even once is thundercock tier.

Were they hot? Be honest, don't rationalize.

Yeah brother when people say foreign films I'm thinking some French or Korean shit

A lot? Wouldn't call you a faggot but pretty un-manly. But I cried during Iron Giant with my date so I can only say so much without being a hypocrite.

Actually its a sign of mental damage. Check our Pseudobulbar Affect.

Thoughts on Donald Trump? Hillary Clinton?

Trump's a dick publicly but seems like a decent guy behind the scenes. Best presidential option of the two. Crooked Hillary is a fuckin phony

yeah I'm sorry dude but that's total fag behavior

Same but I don't actually cry. I want to though