Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

Need some name suggestions for this guitar

how about "stratocaster"

Damn dawg

Piece Of Shit.

No, that's reserved for high quality guitars.

"Squier" is a better name for this one.

Les Paul

I named the electric one Edgelord and the Acoustic one Wonderwal.

The "Go Out and Buy a Better Guitar-inator"

"Firewood"

Kantutero

Fagottcaster

Lmao it is a $50 one i got from a pawn shop, its all i can afford but is playable

"Leo Fender is Rolling Over in His Grave"

Question tho, I want to learn how to play the bass. What would I need? i was thinking of picking up a cheap 200 one from amazon. Tho I'm assuming I need something else If i want to listen to it from my headphones?

Learn to play

I'm dead serious, the action alone on a Squier is literally bad enough to make people not want to play guitar.

Do yourself a favor and get an entry level epiphone or some shit.

fuckin gay you gay ass fuckin gay dick sucker this is a fuckin gay ass squier who the fuck cares you fuck

whats a computer?

Ignore the haters. My first guitar was a Squier. It's fine to learn on. Swap the pickups out for something decent once you get better though. The pickups are by far the shittiest component on this guitar.

Blue Butthole

Babby's first git-fiddle

Lmao u guys i dont have many resources atm, moneys pretty tight too. This is just one of my first, i just wanted some name ideas

Blue squirter of Death

you should've saved your money and bought a piece of dick instead cause it'll sound better than a fucking squier strat cunt

Macaronigrille

Squier Jaguar.
Just look at the reviews for it anywhere. It's arguably the best 200 dollar bass around. I've owned one and I loved it

>naming a guitar
Tsu

>just wanted some name ideas

You don't get to name your guitar until you've become a guitar legend. Sorry man. Those are just the rules.

How about "Generic"

Faggotcaster

not worth it.

Bottom level squiers are fine to learn basics on and that's as far as the value goes. Don't waste money on parts you will never get the value you seek out of it.

All you should be doing is investing in good strings, polishing the frets, keeping the board oiled )those cheap strats dry out heaps and the frets get sharp). Learn how to set up a vintage trem, how to use the truss rod etc and if you break it who cares.

just buy some shitty combo amp at your local guitar store, most of them have a headphone out. Or get a focusrite scarlett and download the demo version of BIAS amp.

Also, if you want to play it through your headphones, get a practice amp with aux out. They're not hard to find. Fender Mustang is less than 200, tons of presets. You'd want a bass amp, ideally though. Orrrr there's an attachment you can buy that you plug your guitar into and it connects it to your computer. At that point, you'd need some sort of recording software. Audacity would do

Oh and get a headphone adapter

>Learn how to set up a vintage trem, how to use the truss rod etc and if you break it who cares.

This is a very good piece of advice that is worth taking. Go on YouTube and watch one of the 1,000 "how to set up a strat" videos and practice on the Squier.

You'll know how to fine tune a setup to your specific playing style and needs without paying some guy at Guitar Center to do it for you.

I recommend Dave's World of Fun Stuff. Dude knows what he's talking about and is pretty damn funny too.

>not worth it.

I get where you're coming from, but he seems to be on a tight budget.

Could also just learn to play and when he's ready, pickup a used American standard strat on reverb.

Honestly, for $100 the Squier with the single humbucker pickup sounds nice. It's still a piece of shit that needs to be tuned every 30 seconds but I enjoyed it as a first guitar.

I see what you did there. Niiiiice.

LOL it was my first guitar and I've been playing for 15 years. It is a terrible fucking guitar. I actually think my slight tone deafness came from that as it unturned itself constantly.

Lol I don't know why I laughed at this.

Don't name it. Just play it. When you're good enough that the quality of your instrument actually has an impact on how you sound, consider upgrading to something better.

When that happens, donate the old one. It won't be worth anything, but it'd provide a real opportunity for some kid who can't otherwise afford a guitar to learn on.

I kek'd too. It didn't make me think of a guitar. It made me think of a catapult that flings gay guys over city walls.

Squire ... LoL

>strat
>squire
Call it vanilla shitstain