Maddox

is he /ourguy/?

as disgusting as he is . . . that burn about the treatmill was god tier

>What was that?

>women line up for guys like me
>I'd be at the back of that line

Lmao why would you be in the line you dumb bitch

that's just how irresistible he is

Reminder that Dick Masterson literally supports rape and maintains an official rape list of his female podcast guests.

Stop ruining his personal and professional reputation.

>I didn't hear you

Yeah she did. He was in the right.

Her pussy was probably soaking after that show to be honest.

Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=OeW4m76E7S0

This retarded faggot got Dick like 12k a month on Patreon while he struggles to stay afloat. Karma.

Where did Dax Herrera/Dick Masterson go after he left Maddox's podcast? I miss him desu.

And it cut, deep.

are you kidding? he made his own podcast the same week maddox remade his

TheDickShow it's pretty good desu.

The phuc? What's the name? Did they split for a reason?

Started his own podcast, the Dick show, which is currently pummeling Maddox's new podcast

Thanks guys. Maddox is a faggot.

you're trolling, right? how could you not know? thedickshow.com

if you wanna spoil the hot goss, the reason for the split was: dick fucked maddox's ex girlfriend

I saw that maddox made a new podcast and thought it was shit. I assumed dick just went back to web development and programming.

haha you're insane, man. people LOVE dick, NEED dick.
but its hilarious that you know maddox made a new podcast somehow, but didn't know anything about dick's, maddox's armenian jew powers must be working

Both of them.

Dick shot his mouth off, and Maddox is an autismo.
Arrogant cunts, couldn't compromise and keep a good thing going on.

He only attract shitty women, therefore that's all that he knows.

He mentioned it in the last episode of the biggest problem in the universe I think. And you're right, I do need me some dick.

it was literally maddox who ended it all. just because dick said they weren't friends on reddit. wahhh boo fucking hoo. maddox is a fucking child.
i don't think so.. he was talking about his podcast network, but not about ending the biggest problem, or anything about a new debate show starring him. why would he do two debate shows a week? one was pain enough for both of them.
it was all last minute, because as dick said, maddox NEEDS that sponsorship money to pay his bills/survive.

but yeah, listen from the first episode. it's all great content.

That leak wasn't the reason Maddox ended it.
It's pretty obvious that Dick was smoking him in Biggest Problem week after week and making him look like a dumbass and his fragile ego couldn't handle it.

nah, that was just another reason to end it with dick. all this small shit at the end are just straws that broke maddox's back.. except for that heavy straw called dick's dick that went into his ex's vag

Maddox turned into an SJW

Holy shit i forgot he called out Hillary

I definitely will. I'll start tonight. I needed my dick fix.

He'd be great if he didn't hate on Sup Forums and white nationalism/racism.

I'm pretty sure Dick has said on multiple occasions that he hangs out on Sup Forums

On one of the latest podcasts I remember him saying how white nationalists at large are retarded and hurting the Trump campaign

I assumed he hated Sup Forums

While not Sup Forums incarnate like Mr Mike "black pill" Cuckovich I'm pretty certain Dick is on Sup Forums daily

>white nationalists at large are retarded and hurting the Trump campaign

Well he's right.

lmao he BTFO Maddox the cuckmaster on the 'Dick on Maddox' ep of The Dick Show.

That being said if you're posting here, you know that something 'maintained' in infinitychan would in no way ever be an official thing created by Dick.

I got to chat with him on Sup Forums once when he popped into a 'Maddox the cuck' thread late at night. Really nice dude.

Do people not realize that he's playing a character?

Yep can confirm I chatted with him on there, he posted on his Twitter to confirm it was him.

I screencapped the whole thread, it was epic. Will have to chop it together one day to drop in these threads

Nope. People are too retarded to understand what is a satire

>Mr Mike "black pill" Cuckovich
What happened with him? I dropped him and Milo once they started pimping themselves as brands

What's his endgame?

>if you hit the treadmill a little more you'd be at the front

oh geesus

Don't get me wrong, I love Sup Forums and go there a lot but screaming about the day of the rope and going on about 1488 on any pro-Trump vid did huge damage to the Trump campaign good thing it wasn't enough HA 4 years motherfucker 1488 day of the rope incoming

>Maddox patreon $300
>Dick patreon $13000

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK IS THE WINNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

how insightful

>libertarian

INTHETRASHITGOES

ughhhh I thought all the libertarians turned into alt-righters.

>2:30

Lady is asking the guy if he ever had a date. Then starts taunting him to take off his glasses. What a stereotypical female response, if a guy has something negative to say about women, he MUST be a bitter ugly virgin. He completely destroys her after though