Both of my Grandpa's passed away in the last month, and I'm feeling pretty down about it. Any good ideas to cheer me up?

Both of my Grandpa's passed away in the last month, and I'm feeling pretty down about it. Any good ideas to cheer me up?

Jump off a fucking cliff, lil' nigger

Thank you. Already feeling better.

be grateful you got to spend time with them. I'm so old I'll never get to meet my grandkids.

can relate, when I was like 13 both of my grand fathers died the same week. Pretty rough, my dude.

just bottle up all your sadness for a decade... you'll eventually be able to turn your emotional trauma into mediocre art.

Are your Grandmother's hot? They might enjoy some grief sex. Hot Gilfs.

Well I'm kind of an oldfag. 32, so faggy art isn't an option. Just kind of been a fucked up month, and my best grandpa just passed a couple hours ago. I'd rather talk to random faggots on here than try to whore my dead grandpa for fb likes, know what I mean?

I hate to advocate drugs, sex or violence but they’ve always worked for me

Or u could mourn your loss.
Your such a faggit.
Do you know anything about emotions?

You could die of a massive heart attack or stroke at any minute, no matter what your age. Don't let it affect you. Always live life like it's your last day.

Don't pity the dead. Pity the living.

Play basketball
helped me when my grandpa died

What was it like having gay grandfathers?

hope about you live your life like you normally would. being all sad for someone that is dead is a lame form of unproductive self pity. tell me how it is useful at all to dwell on their deaths?

>Grandfather only spoke to me once.
>turns out he hated my dad and took it out on me
>during babysitting he'd just grunt and hit me to communicate
>Never fed me, but 3 course cereal isnt so bad.
>Grandpa gets pinned by Mr. Pickles in the pig pen.
>Barrin and Spindley try eating his shoes but grandpa fights them off.
>Grandpah finally speaks to me "Help me you shit! these pigs will eat me"
>I go watch tv and eat cereal.
>Eventually run out of milk, think i might get some from cows.
>Havent walked by pig pen in days, no noise except for a pigs snuffling.
>Cows milk was wrong. almost like cream of wheat.
>Call parents for milk, but phone number doesnt work.
>Flash back to present. Unjustly consider OP a bitch and move on.

Do you know anything about spelling? Fuck yourself, faggot.

Nigger detected

correct

faggy art is always an option, I mean Picasso didn't hit his prime until his 40s.

but yeah I feel you, never share anything personal like that on social media that shit is for teenage girls.

you see Dear Basketball yet?

you might really enjoy it since you have an emotional connection with basketball

Movie or TV? If it's a movie I'll watch it

Kek

short film by Kobe Bryant, it's only like 6 minutes