So i bought an SSD and installed windows 10 on it and ONCE A DAY MY PC COMPLETELY FREEZES. Sound stops...

so i bought an SSD and installed windows 10 on it and ONCE A DAY MY PC COMPLETELY FREEZES. Sound stops, can't move mouse, screen frozen. After restarting, everything works fine until the next day. It happens randomly and can be very annoying cuz I'm playing online games a lot. ANYONE WITH AN SSD WHO CAN HELP ME?
>Inb4 GOOGLE IT
I DID

did you try Bing?

Set Soundblaster to IRQ7 and ensure screen is set to CGA

Change SATA mode to IDE you fucking tard

I even asked yahoo ffs

fuck this took me back
nostalgia thread commence

It's on AHCI and why should I set it to IDE? AHCI is recommended for SSDs

happends to me allot too, no fucking clue how to fix it but it doesnt happend everyday tho

OP you can try to delete a folder called "system 32". Not only it makes your cpu run, like, 25 percent faster, it also boosts your internet speed significantly. No need to thank me, coz im friendly&just trying to help. Peace.

post it on a minecraft forum, maybe you'll have better luck

i've had this same problem lol it still happens randomly

Because ahci has power saving capabilities which is what's making your ssd shit the bed. Fuck your for being too dense to find this out through google.

Haven't the slightest clue mate. Check SMART. Do a drive scan. If both show up green, it's probably not the SDD's fault. At least not hardware wise, anyway.

God damn i feel old now...

you didnt google hard enough
you
must go deeper

im a newfag and what meme is this

Get an IDE controller that supports DMA

The good old days with 20MB hard drives?

You're retarded. Leave it on AHCI, OP.

Try a different SATA cable, then try your old drive. If either of these fix it, you found the problem. Also, did you install fresh or use some shitty app to clone your drive? Fresh is always best.

OH SHIT SECTOR 0 HAS GONE BAD

>yfw he actually changed it and now can't boot

Fresh install and thanks, I will try another Sata cable, have too many of them anyway

Bios update?

>windows 10

there's your problem. put windows 7 on.

>newer chipset/CPU combo blocks your path

buy a mac, like the soyboy you are.

I think so, i downloaded pretty much every driver for the mainboard. I have an UEFI bios

needs more RGB

TURN OFF POWER SAVING MODES IN BIOS OR UEFI.