Sure, I'll offer a ride in my Uber....beats fucking in a train

dubs!

those look like virgin lips

Any teacher over a 6/10 is a 10/10

teacher ...shes 17 at best.

lets cut to the point...do you have nudes

"Laura plazas" ?

Dont think its her

HAHAHA I'M GONNA SHOW HER THIS SHIT! YOU FUCKING CREEP!

Oh fuck

Matter fact, ya'll can tell her yourself.

Alexis Erin Ijams
Derby High School
Wichita Kansas Enlgish Teacher 9&10
Bowling Coach

FB /allie.ijams
Insta ai_helloroto/
Twt peachyteach77
Phone 7033042327
Address 318 N Crest Circle, Wichita, Kansas

This is interesting

Leave her alone

Yeah, sure, hi OP, we know you're her 28 year old ex-boyfriend who's trying desperately (and transparently) to trick Sup Forums into acting as your personal army.

You shall cease and desist this behavior at once and go back to posting guro.

To be honest I don't even know her. This has been reposted a thousand times. Just reverse image search her pics and see the archived threads. I just copied and pasted her name and info from the archived thread. Good attempt at detective work though. Next time make sure all other options are impossible. Once you do that the only one that remains has to be correct. You didn't bother to check the Sup Forumsarchives or else you would know. I'm positive the OP doesn't even know who she is. Just a bait thread.

That's exactly what an ex-boyfriend would say.

DUN DUN DUN. THE PLOT THICKENS!

Who gives a fuck either way. Even if it's a true story, there's no way of knowing who the original OP even was. Hot teachers know their male students want to bang them, that isn't news. There's no nudes, nothing. No point in even messaging her. Sup Forums has gone so fucking downhill compared to the old days of posting nudes and ruining lives, this is dumb shit.

We csn send her dick pics try and try get nudes

I absolutely agree man. Literally these are public pictures of her she's posted. No nudes, not even a story. The other day I posted nudes of this girl and her info to try and expose and shame her. No one even wanted to. It's crazy.

Calling bullshit