Ayy lmao

ayy lmao

>watch dogs 2 is nearly out.

What the fuck? I haven't even heard of it before now.

is his career really this shit?

Just easy money, I think

Who even asked for a sequel to that shit?

Meanwhile at EA.
>How the fuck do we get people to buy our new mediocre reskin?

>I know let's get that Hackerman guy to play it and make a twitch video.

What went wrong?

The fuck happened to his eyes

Didn't we just send a huge cultural message that everyone in America is sick of this SJW bullshit? How long before the entertainment industry finally catches up?

watch dogs is ubisoft. not EA.

honestly though wasn't the first game total shit and a massive failure? who was asking for a sequel?

Who asked for all these fucking Asscreed sequels? If it moves a few units Ubisoft will cookie cutter that shit for eternity. Welcome to modern AAA gaming.

They're trying to escape

>Chloe Moretz
>Remi Malek
Who's next for gamerkino?

>The villain of Watchdogs 2 is a thinly veiled Trump caricature

At least him winning means it's not going to be hilariously out of date even before its release.

more like they're scared they can't sell the game without generic white protagonist, so they're doing a big ad synergy campaign shit

watch this game sell less than the first one

They probably think it'll be more successful now that Mr. Robot is a thing, hence this blatant faggotmarketing they're doing in OP

i want to have sex with his face

What an ugly motherfucker.

I don't think I've ever seen this much shit in one picture

You're living in a fantasy land if you think the entertainment industry is going to stop being progressive because of a republican president.

When I saw that the protagonist is now black for no apparent reason, I was afraid of this. I'll bet they removed that fun little feature that shows you a bit of background info or something about their internet browsing history when you scan a random person. You know, that thing you see in the "Sup Forums plays vidya" webm.

PRESS ECKS TO HACK

>lost popular vote
>lowest turnout since 2000

kek

The protagonist is a nigger because it's set in San Francisco. Fair enough if you don't want to play it based on that (I don't either), but the character designs make sense considering the setting. This is what the average person on the street looks like there.

>the character designs make sense considering the setting. This is what the average person on the street looks like there.

san fran is like the least niggerfied city in all of CA though.

>won 30 of 50 states
>thinks commiefornia and it's illegal aliens and no voter laws where you can walk in with 80 ballots named Pablo all for Hillary and have them counted should speak for every other state

fuck off faggot, retake civics 101

We're not just talking about the main character's design, dingus, but things like this: The lead is a dindu because "muh progressive" and the rest of the cast look like degenerates because that's what San Francisco is entirely full of.

but it's the city most full of pretentious self-hating white libcucks, who will half a black protagonist because it's so le progressive

the people who buy video games(white males) certainly did, and have been, yet it continues for some reason

gamerkino already got its peak with aidan gillen

depends where T B H

fuck off Sup Forumsermin

Trump won in a landslide, no matter the popular vote

>SF
>blacks
If you meant nu-males, Asians, or Indians you'd be right.

Doesn't this game insinuate a Trump like figure is running for president in game?

this guy knows

get me out of here

video games is a numale's hobby

MAD more like FAT... amirite fellas

Was watching some gameplay, apparently some government person(maybe governor or mayor) get's leaked by the bad guy that they are trans. Fuck this shit.

>she

uuuuhhhhhh

This, he was great in The Pacific, haven't seen Mr. Robot though.

I'm gonna pirate it just for the keks

>black lead
>trans hackers

I do wonder how they will handle the "degenerate" secrets list the player could bring up when probing people.

Last time it was
>scat
>muslim
>atheist
>Pedo

inb4 they remove those and put in
>white male
>republican

The Sup Forums catalog right now is in probably the most depressing state I've ever seen it. It's not even about the quality of the threads, just the topics they have.

>Jenna Fischer being lonely
>Jackie Chan being old
>Patrick Stewart being a fag
>Spoony is losing his money and mind
>This thread

There's only 6 threads on Sup Forums currently?

How do we build a wall and make Sup Forums great again?

So basically Sup Forums

>who was asking for a sequel?
It's called free market, they can do whatever they want if the have the money to do it and the financial department sings off on it.

>sings off on it
Now I would pay to see this board meeting.

Martin Shekeli is also basically in it

how do you going from this...

to this...

how do you go from this
to this

>we