Hungary: Obama Wants ‘As Many Muslims As Possible In Europe’

Hungary: Obama Wants ‘As Many Muslims As Possible In Europe’

President Barack Obama wants to fill Europe with illegal Muslim immigrants, according to the Hungarian prime minister’s chief of staff.

Janos Lazar accused Obama of pushing for illegal immigration to Europe during a press briefing Thursday. Lazar says Obama’s endorsement for open borders in Europe during his trip in April actually has to do with a hidden agenda that will benefit the U.S.

“Not so long ago while visiting Europe, President Obama clearly spoke out in favor of the importance of migration, settlement and even the forced settlement [of migrants],” Lazar said at a news conference, adding Obama and the U.S. “are following a very strong pro-migration, pro-illegal migration policy in the interests of having as many Muslims as possible in Europe.”

Lazar argues immigration makes Europe “diluted,” which allows for Europe and the U.S. to “cooperate without constraints.” This is also the goal for “certain American groups,” including the network of Hungarian-born American business magnate George Soros, according to Lazar.

bigstory.ap.org/article/a635e3ee47ef4663a288490eaaf1a316/hungary-us-wants-fill-europe-muslim-migrants

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/05/19/hungary-obama-wants-as-many-muslims-as-possible-in-europe/#ixzz4AjFgraVz
dailycaller.com/2016/05/19/hungary-obama-wants-as-many-muslims-as-possible-in-europe/#ixzz4AjGCs1gH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest was unaware of Lazar’s comments, and said he wasn’t “sure they’re worthy of a response” during his Thursday briefing.

Hungary and Prime Minister Viktor Orban have been firm in their opposition against the European Union letting refugees in. Hungary was the first country to erect a fence in October to keep migrants out and has almost eliminated its non-European immigration since.

Read more: dailycaller.com/2016/05/19/hungary-obama-wants-as-many-muslims-as-possible-in-europe/#ixzz4AjFgraVz

Former President Bill Clinton recently lashed out at Hungary and Poland for wanting “Putin-like” leadership to keep foreigners out.

“Poland and Hungary, two countries that would not be free but for the United States and the long Cold War, have now decided this democracy is too much trouble,” Clinton said last Friday.

Read more: dailycaller.com/2016/05/19/hungary-obama-wants-as-many-muslims-as-possible-in-europe/#ixzz4AjGCs1gH

fuck EU and fuck USA

So Democracy is forcing 3rd world immigration down our throats?

Fuck this nigger, he's time is up anyways.

>“Poland and Hungary, two countries that would not be free but for the United States and the long Cold War, have now decided this democracy is too much trouble,” Clinton said last Friday.

Christ, he must be totally retarded or simply lying. It was USA and Britain fault that we were thrown under soviet boot and lost our independence.

They will never suceed with Poland and Hungarybros.

(((German))) shills in 3... 2...

ye

Democracy is long gone. There is no way for the people to influence the government.

They're both run by the jews.

The quicker the jews are dead and gone the quicker we can recover.

>Putin-like leadership
So independant policy making is putin-like leadership?
Good to hear, guess our overlord is doing everything right

Bump for truth

Democracy is when main democrat is dictating you what to do

>Czech
>Saved by USA

Easy there. Most Americans don't want the crazy Islamic world taking over everything either.

Don't fall into the trap of being Russia's slave again.

History shows us that democracy always turns into a totalitarian system senpai.

>Russian talking about dictators

You have one.

Yeah that all of this happened under the Obama administration's era has been noted OP.

Not much we can do about it other than Brexit, But note has been taken.

And most of the Western world have a dictatorship of a specific group of people.

Your point?

He's right. This whole migration crisis is orchestrated by the US to erase our identities, make us feel threatened and ultimately annex us under the guise of protecting us

Not really. Only to edgelord faggots. Russia is way worse in the authoritarian department. Cucks for Russia are cancer.

Hillary is far worse than Obama.

Obama is just a faggot who drinks the cool aid. Hillary is owned by the Muslim Brotherhood.

'America tells you what democracy is and you better fucking listen'

>pol
>bitching about authoritarianism
GTFO libertard

Russia is a corrupt shithole but if you think Western politics is any better you're a deluded fool who bought into the propaganda.

Hopefully Trump will win and stop this madness.

O..okay.
Btw, 2 days ago I saw 2 fucking US military convoys on the highway. This shit triggers me.

Russia has energy resources and is more likely to trade for them without demanding we open our borders to shitskins.

I see no advantage to remaining in the JewSAs sphere of influence. It's not like Russia is a military superpower who could invade us, just a bunch of faggots with a lot of land and oil. We don't need to be protected from them.

I don't get how people like Clinton, Obama, and Sanders can be so fucking sold on the fact that Europe is better off with massive waves of shitskins being taken in. The fuckin people have proved time after time, in their own fucking countries no less, that they are incapable of tolerating anything remotely resembling western rule.

>Arab Spring
>Democracy rears its head for 10 seconds
>ALLAHHHHHHHHHHH

Western liberty is better actually. Russia is a dump with a dictator. Don't be dumb.

Without USA, Russia could and would invade Europe and take most of it.

Fuck you and your liberal freedumbs. America is the cancer of this planet.

You're a NATO member and near Russia, why wouldn't there be US convoys?

This was never about liberty in each country, this was about you calling Russia out on having a dictator when we in the West have a collection of dictators.

Neither of which are preferable as both sides only concern themselves with monetary gain.

Western liberties such as human rights and refugee convention are killing us.

All they are doing is triggering russia, we are now being targeted with nukes. Poland should leave NATO and declare neutrality in order to survive the upcoming war.

Sorry mate, I dont have anything against US burgers, but your govt will just sacrifice us to fight the war with russia.

Blah blah blah, Russia is less far less free and has a dictator. There's no equivalency here. You're just entitled and ignorant, or le edgy.

Huh?

>I can't argue with you so I'll just call you names, the post

I was planning on avoiding le meme arrows but if you're going to act like a child I'm going to treat you like one.

Stopping mass migration won't stop the Muslims in your country from breeding like rabbits.

>I can't argue so I'm going to try moral equivalency between Russia and the West

>I'm such an entitled dumbass I'm going to suck Putin's cock and beg to have my rights taken away and economy raped by Russia like in USSR

Political edgefaggotry is big in Ireland. I can see where you get your politics.

>Russia is less far less free and has a dictator
better than obongo and shillary

Holy shit, the entire nation of Hungary now knows of their own worst jew....

What a time to be alive

And totalitarianism sooner or later is brought low by internal corruption and instability.

Such a fun circle

I hope on his last day in office Obama has explosive diarrhea and shits himself on stage

>I'm such an entitled dumbass I'm going to suck Putin's cock and beg to have my rights taken away and economy raped by Russia like in USSR

I have been consistently calling out Russia as a corrupt shithole in all of my posts, but yeah sure, I'm a Russian fanboy.

The only entitled dumbass here is you my overly-salty friend. You're so busy riding the dick off Western Governments that you don't realise they're fucking you in the ass the same way Russian corruption is fucking Russians in the ass.

Nope. Only idiots and entitled edgelords think so. Russia is a dump with a dictator. It literally fucking blows there.

By trying to equivocate you are sucking Putin's dick or you're an entitled edgelord who doesn't know what he has until he's lost it by bending over to Russia.

>Obama wants Muslims
>Actual quote
>Said in a public speech
>Reported by someone other than stormfront
Holy shit, this is real. Am I dead yet?

Based Orban.

I can't wait to see Hungary being liberated by USA. Will probably happen after they've first educated the Polish about voting for the wrong party.

You idiot really cant see that there exists more than one threat to democracy and freedom at the same time?

How can this possibly surprise you? Obama also went to Egypt a while back and declared that the future of the world can't belong to people who would commit blasphemy against Muhammed. I'm paraphrasing but his words were worse.

Damn I'm glad the US can't use our country as a meat shield.
Eurocucks will forever suck the circumcised cock of the USA lol rekt

I think that todays elites are trying to prevent that. With controlling all the money and all the banks and resources. Will they suceed ?

China, faggot. You will be fucked more than simply over once that conflict starts.

>By trying to equivocate you are sucking Putin's dick or you're an entitled edgelord who doesn't know what he has until he's lost it by bending over to Russia.

Or I don't like getting fucked in the ass and would prefer that neither the Russians nor Western Politicians do it.

I don't expect you to understand though, as you seem pretty satisfied having a dick jammed up your arse as long as it's "Western".

Implementing Russia's system and letting Russia bend you over would instantly remove your rights and democracy.

It's not equal. People who say it is are just entitled dumbasses who don't know what it's like to live without democracy and freedom. There's a reason there are far less Russians on Sup Forums than others willing to criticize their government.

Except you think you have it hard in the West, when Russia is ten times worse. That's you being an entitled brat and political edgelord. It's ignorant as fuck and you're just riding the Putin cult's dick. It's a fad and you should stop.

>implying the whole world won't come to save us and get in on those war spendings.
Sshhh put the American cock back in your mouth little nuclear target

Dont know. The usual limitations of resources didnt allow as much corruption as in modern times of plenty.

Its possible they might just manage to hold their power together as we kick into singularity, therefore making the entire argument moot.

Or they will crash and burn completely once a perfect storm of financial instability and natural disaster hits.

Fun times either way, but i am more preparing for its collapse than preservation

What kind of an idiot thinks China is any match for the USA?

You probably think China owns most of the US debt also, which is false but idiots believe it cause muh retard politics.

Nobody said anything about becoming a secret-service ran autocracy. But that is what is claimed that Hungary and Poland are nowdays mini-russias with all the same services by the american media.

Our point here is that the american own undermining of its supposed allies is just as damaging as the direct and overt threat of the russians. You are shit, not in the same way russia is, but you are no blessing.

T-thanks greatest ally

fucking niggers

Blah blah, all talk and mostly bullshit.

Western circumstances and Russia's bullshit aren't equal. Treating it as such makes you an entitled dumbass who's begging for Putin's cock, which he's ready to give you.

I wonder if they will really go so far as to use nukes.
Fucking fun times indeed ..

Top tier post.Keep up with the quality.

So blind in your own moralfaggotry that you cant see yourself doing any wrong.

Equal? No, because the threats are different in nature. But the outcome, if left unchallenged remains the same.

Thanks. Trying to keep it real with these Putin cocksuckers.

Top guys in Hungarian parliament calling out the Juice haha holy shit.

Muh moralfaggotry buzzword.

>Equal? No

Thanks for finally admitting it you edgelord Putin cuck. If you keep bending over for Russia and denouncing the West, you might find your population sets the pace for Putin invasion and then you're basically as fucked as Ukraine.

>You think you have it hard in the West

I have literally never said that once, you are assuming things about my post because it fits your narrative, the same thing you have been doing this entire thread.

You say Russia is a shithole, I have no doubt about this. In terms of its economy and general living standard it pales in comparison to the West.

But this is bigger than money and frivolous materialism.

You're telling yourself over and over again that Russia is worse than the West in every way. But right now the West is completely infested with traitors whose only concern is their own wealth and who are actively pursuing policies that will lead to cultural destruction in Western society.

The only one who has reached fanboy-tier levels of ridiculous defensiveness over a either side here is you. You have repeatedly refused to acknowledge any flaws in the West and have instead continued to point out how shit another country is.

The reality is we're both shit in different ways, just because one is slightly less shit in some areas, and slightly more shit than others doesn't mean they're no longer shit.

>Dont critizise in any way the West, goym!
>Its a paradice! America is perfect, both as an example and as an ally!

West has problems. Waving the russians as a distraction to not focus on those problems is as idiotic as using mexico to distract your nation from its own corruption.

You dont fix problems in your own side by ignoring them

fuck off nigger. russia has started one war in the last decade. we've started 3.

Not reading a block of Putin cuckery text. Keep sucking Russia's dick faggot. Maybe you can move there and see what a dictator shithole it is.

I have to go do more important things, like enjoy freedom in America and not being a cuck to dictators.

USA #1. Europe is clearly fucked if everyone is as cucked as you are. Peace out bitches.

Mate, if you really believe your govt is any better than russians. you gotta wake up. What the hell were you doing all this time on Sup Forums ?

There are still some germans left, don't worry neighbour.

They are either owned by jews or part of the same marxist cabals as the jews

It sounds like that chief of staff is a paranoid Sup Forumstard.

Also, I have no doubt Obama probably feels that way, but none of these statements have any proofs:

>“Not so long ago while visiting Europe, President Obama clearly spoke out in favor of the importance of migration, settlement and even the forced settlement [of migrants],” Lazar said at a news conference, adding Obama and the U.S. “are following a very strong pro-migration, pro-illegal migration policy in the interests of having as many Muslims as possible in Europe.”

>Lazar argues immigration makes Europe “diluted,” which allows for Europe and the U.S. to “cooperate without constraints.” This is also the goal for “certain American groups,” including the network of Hungarian-born American business magnate George Soros, according to Lazar.

He's definitely correct about Soros, though.

We did sort of sell them to USSR... and the whole letting Hitler annex them thing... w

polish brother said well

neutrality the only answer

?
Have you SEEN any fucking major city in the west lately?
We are literally destroying our countries
It was the west who did a coup in ukraine that started everything there

eastern europe may be poor but they will still exist 100 years from now, the west will not.

>Russia dindunuffin
>Communists dindunuffin
>West is to blame for everything!

Whatever you say Muhammed. No wonder UK is Islamic.

BASED
A
S
E
D

>muh proofs

this person is a paid shill, don't respond

Not sure what's so based about a Sup Forumstier conspiracy theory that isn't provable in the slightest.

>Obama pushes for immigration in Europe in order to dilute our genes so we can trade with the USA easier

Statements like that just make Hungary look like a laughing stock.

Actually Pedro

He is correct, we did sell them out.

>Poland should leave NATO and declare neutrality

kys putin shill

>proven wrong
>boohoo dont reply

Canada on the tit of USA, loves USA, great life in the world. Only a dumb edgelord in Canada would insult the USA

>Russia dindunuffins!
>we're sorry for everything!

Fucking cuck.

everyone in canada is taught to hate the USA in school

>kys putin shill

Not an agrument

STFU if you don't know shit about real politics. If you think US will save us you are retarded.

>I'm not reading that

Btfo too hard. Ok then.

I was beginning to suspect you were Robesperg from the way you were acting but this pretty much assures that you are.

You're not willing to accept any view that shatters your delusional view on Western society so I'm not going to bother wasting any more of my time with a known shill for Western Governments.

At least tomorrow you will be back in school eh?

If you know anything about history, you wouldn't be acting like a silly kid.

>blame america! not the muslims themselves!

midf go and stay go

Here's your (((You)))

Point out where I'm wrong, you retard.

Obama is a Jew owned nigger

>hey guys being in a military alliance won't save us
>so lets just leave it altogether lmao, this will help

m-muh based Putin, surely he wouldnt want Poland to be in russian sphere of influence again if it could, would he? thats just western propaganda!!

too bad that your leadership is either too stupid or too corrupt to understand that.
They are letting US use your country like a cheap whore that will be gangraped by nigger dicks and thrown out in the bushes.

It's time to wake up.

good goyum.