Trap thread?

Trap thread?

yep

No fuck off faggot

Why do you all always post traps but never any mtf trans?

sorta the same thing in my book

you cant stop us
give up

literally the three pics posted so far are all mtf trans. And they're also traps since they can pass

traps are sexist to actual women

#endtheoppression

We all know you're an MRA Sup Forumstard and not a TERF. The TERFs live in /lgbt/ and never exit.

Guys how do I meet someone who's not a trap. Everyone I talk to has a dick . IDK what to do

what paradise do you live in

>traps are superior to actual women
fixed that for you

Fag

starting the thread without me ? how unrespectful

T. guy in a trap thread

>hatchet wounds
They may not have a pussy, and boipucci is little more than a deluded lie, but man anything fucking beats the mental gymnastics required for the new-wave trans mentality.

Like the whole idea that having a vagina (or a benis if ftm) ~~magically~~ makes life more tolerable-- or veritably, any fucking different at all-- is so utterly puerile it makes me wonder how anyone over 13 falls into these patterns. I've heard of 13 year olds doing it and that makes sense cuz puberty and shit, but 20+ year olds thinking that... gender, sex, any of this, is going to magically cure one's inability to swallow the little red pill that is life sucking?

Man, you gotta be under some pretty serious shit to think your life is that simple, that having a vagina will fix it.

But what do I know though, I let depression basically kill me before I even hit 20, so as a fucking burnout I probably don't know shit.

idiot
LGBT MOVEMENT!!!
STAND STRONG LADYS!! >:(

FUCK YOU IDIOT AGAIN :) ;) ;) gotcha idiot ;) :) bye

10/10 would smash

Those are some real nice tits for a trap (or for any girl really)

You know neither "mtf" nor "trans" necessarily means they have had or will have bottom surgery

who is this?

I would hope by the time anyone even gets bottom surgery they would realized it won't magically fix everything. On the other hand though it would mean never having to tuck again and also an extra hole to fuck.

>4337▶
>File: 1520361058354.jpg (38 KB, 544x400)
gtfo dumbass

Mmmmmmmm
Ass pics please
Who is she

This.

What do you think "mtf trans" means? A huge amount of posts in trap threads are trans girls

thread is terminated

Good job boys.

OP hear you know while i don't appreciate my thread being high-jacked i'm proud of these top tier spiderman memes

our hero is back

omg
i want to suck her cock
and drink up all her cum

who is this!!

here* cause im retarded

check'd

ever heard of a reverse image search bud?

yeah bud
it's a tiny thumbnail on a webm
that comes back with results from other webm archives
with no additional info

but if you did one and got something more, then share you stupid cuck

kys

Air defense log ready to provide backup