That no gf feel

That no gf feel...

that too poor for cocaine feel

Grow up a little

Maybe there is something wrong with me?

Every night I cant stop thinking about her, she crosses my mind atleast 3 times a day if not more, its been 4 fucking years man, why cant i get over her?!?

I feel that, user.

I got head in the 6th grade then fucked her the next day, and through high school I fucked 3 of the cheerleaders and 8 other bitches , some of them I fucked more than 5 times and out of high school I stopped counting, but I’m with one girl rn so I plan on settling with her

Because your a beta cuck

> tee eff double(you) no gee eff

Never gets easier. I'm married with two kids and I still dream of my high school sweet heart 15 years later. Just have to accept they're gone and enjoy the dream while it lasts. I'm so sorry.

I think every man has that one girl that perpetually torments him through memories. I have one and even when I try to purge her from my thoughts she always comes back

>yeah sure you did buddy

why purge? the remedy for this disease is called fap

I've fapped more times to the memories than I can handle. Fapping doesn't solve the feeling of loneliness and the feeling of missing her presence and touch

Very true.

There were other girls I got close with after her, but it was never the same. I miss the feeling of the cool night air on my cheeks as we lie in the wet grass and look at the stars. I miss drifting into hypnogogia, and having her hand brush my side, bringing me back to reality, reminding me that I am loved and that I am not alone. I miss the drawn out hug as I told her goodnight.

She was the first one, and I believe that my brain was forever changed because of her. Oxytocin is a bitch. I sometimes regret having ever let it get that far, but the memories are painfully sweet

Not me, user. I just snagged my first one a week ago. I met her parents on the first date, but I'm not NEET so I passed the test. It's something that I want to tell everyone about, but all of my friends are single and don't want to hear my sappy bullshit. At the end of the day people don't think I'm gay and I have a reason to get up in the morning, so it's all good. Literally best I've felt my entire life.

Ok, I know bitches I fuck, sorry that I was a fuckboy

backbeat the word is on the street that the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure, you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt
AND I DON'T BELIEVE THAT ANYBODY FEELS THE WAY I DO ABOUT YOU NOW

you're on Sup Forums.

even worse, you're on Sup Forums.

you can't get away with lying for very long faggot

this.

Stop lying on Sup Forums for fuck sake, its the saddest shit ive seen all day, and im the one posting threads about not having a gf, pathetic.

okay so, either youre 16, or youre dating some fucking weird ass bitch if you met her parents on the first date.

6 for me.

at least youre not short

I feel you , its crazy how you can be so close to someone then never talk to them again

saw this video posted somewhere, anyone got the link?

I sniffed so much amphetamin in the last 3 day that it comes out of my tongue

I understand you user :(

GET OUT OFF MY HEAD

Thanks man. Maybe one day I can finally be liberated from the bad feels, but if not I can always shitpost on b
I Unironically scream "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD" about every other month. I'm pretty sure people observing me would think I'm schizophrenic

I have that feel but then I remember how women actually are and the feeling disappears

You mean that feel of freedom and relief?

It dosent feel like that if youve never had a gf tho

this helped alot, thank u.

Ah right. Well it probably doesn't help but I can tell you honestly you're not missing much. We live in a time where they are particularly fucked up and insufferable.

That part still gets to me now and then and it's been over a year now.

>I'm pretty sure people observing me would think I'm schizophrenic
I have the same feels as OP and I hate it but what I really wanted to say is how strange it is to observe how every american thinks he's got some mental disorder. The amount of mental gymnastics, followed by denial, americans go through to be able medicate themselves is astonishing.

It feels like every second person over there is sick and ill in the head, which cannot be.