Why do britbongs and potato niggers always fight? You're the same people, put your history behind you

Why do britbongs and potato niggers always fight? You're the same people, put your history behind you.

>You're the same people
You have to go back.

Why do Americans and Mexicans always fight? You're the same people, put your history behind you

/thread

Why do you redditors always shitpost? You're clearly not even people, it's become quite sad.

at this point
>rapefugees and their rabbit styled multiplying
the blind nationalism spiced with false beliefs and fairy tales should not poison your views about your own white brothers and sisters

some kind of unity before the ultimate extinction would be nice

or just keep digging your own grave...

If you're referring to the Anglo Saxon invasion, genetics argue against it.

Americans and Mexicans are not the same people

this
fuck off America you have your own shit to deal with

Not even a redditor

England has a history of Protestant Monarch murdering all the Catholics then a Catholic successor comes along and murders all the Protestants. This happened for hundreds of years.

Later, a fat cunt called Henry 8 came along who wanted to get remarried didn't want to deal with The Vatican and decided to invent the Church of England and made himself and his successors head of it. This mostly helped, but not enough, eventually a dick called Charles showed up and got too uppity, so he had to be beheaded and the monarch was de-fanged.

In the years since, the Church of England has basically wasted away with the religiosity of the nation, the entire English culture basically got sick of it and it's like a hobby for the elderly now.

The potato niggers never had anything like this, they're still full of piss and vinegar and think the correct way to worship God is worth killing each other with powertools over, like Mexican drug gangs or something. Put 2 Irishmen in a room, one will kill the other, ferment his corpse into alcohol, get drunk and fight himself to death.

They're called potato niggers for a reason. Hope this helps you all understand.

Exactly his point

Why do Italians and Irish always agree? You have the same flag, put your history behind you.

these islands have bred the fiercest peoples on the planet, we fight so much because we are so similar.

That's why Ireland is doing far better than Britain today, isn't it? You act as if the Irish are an uncivilized people, typical British twat.

>Ireland
>one of the PIIGS
>better than the Motherland

No way you're a true American, you must have some dirty Brogue in you. Back to Dublin, potato nigger, and I mean your shitty Dublin, not the Dublin in Ohio.

FUCK OFF
I'M SICK OF FUCKING BURGERS
WHO THINK THEY KNOW STUFF ABOUT EUROPE

JUST FUCK OFF
REEEEEEEEE

Exactly

>It's an American with 1 Irish great-grandparent who thinks he's Irish
I thought that was just something hack writers made up

>MUH RACIAL DIFFERENCES THOUGH

I'm actually from Ireland. I moved here. Don't assume you know shit.

You are right we shouldn't assume you know shit

Shit posting autist

His name was Robert Paulson

Kek