FUCK OFF!

FUCK OFF!

Other urls found in this thread:

ad.nl/sport/kampioen-je-zou-het-bijna-denken~a1a2d535/
medicalmalpractice.com/national-medical-malpractice-facts.cfm
freshcotton.com/nl/product/81632/human-with-attitude-fuck-off-baseball-cap-bla
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this the /fuckoff/ general?

wow what a cunt, journalists/photographers are working, they have families to feed

just how entitled are these faggots nowadays?

BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!?!

>journalist detected
FUCK OFF!

>carry electromagnet in your pocket
>agree to do interviews, everybody pulls out their phones and equipment
>take out electromagnet and swipe whatever equipment you can reach

problem solved

bit rude innit

yeah so what? football players owe much of their wealth to journalism, or otherwise nobody would give a fuck about them, or know their names, or buy their merchandise

>inb4 ban on electrodoping
FUCK OFF!

Stop overestimating yourself and, frankly, FUCK OFF!

Why is he so angry? Nothing bad will happen if someone records audio or takes a photograph

>I GOT MINE! FUCK YOU!

we'll see him crying when all the fans turn against him..... because when all the journalists criticize you, it's only matter of time before the crowd turns against you

Journalists are little leeches, little limpets, little parasites. They're too weak to produce things, to achieve things themselves. So they write about the achievements of others. What a sad little life.

It's like watching your wife being fucked by another woman and writing a interesting "piece" about it. That's what journalism is like.

>if he hurts our feelings we'll turn his fans on him!
and you dare call him entitled, top kek

Whoops, I meant wife being fucked by another man, of course

Dude. Your kind is so shit that your own NT wont give you an interview.
Why don't you go back to your panel of """experts""" yelling at each other about how Riquelme should return.

no, that's fans, buying the merchandise of their one season wonders that then leave them for a bigger club

journalists actually get paid to practice their expertise

This, but don't forget they are pathological liars, and would stop over nothing to sell a couple more copies. When they don't lie, they exaggerate and almost lie. I am not even going to talk about the social impact of modern media.

They also ignore their loyal fans, so it's not exactly a problem with journalism. They are just divas.

Because players aren't pathological liars? lmao

Fans are like the beaten wife, they insult the journalists when their players suck -- until the player dumps you for a bigger team, and then you call them mercenary and realize the journalists were right

Players lie because it's part of the role they play and are paid for.
Journalist lie because it's only way they can write something interesting.

There's nothing scummier than a football player. When they are nobody, they even beg you for intereviews, air time, press time. When they are doing well, they ignore you & hang out with the lads. They even ignore fans, but fans are too cucked to care. Then when they start sucking, they send you a text message "pls don't criticize me, the crowd is killing me". Oh lol and they don't have a team they send you hints like "info just for you, i got an offer from X club" (total smoke)

We don't lie. Fans are just in denial.

>This player is going to leave at the end of the season
>LIES, MEDIA OPERATION, THE PRESS IS AGAINST US
>*player leaves at the end of the season*
>WHAT THE FUCK, I DIDN'T SEE IT COMING, IT'S BECAUSE THE PRESS INSISTED SO MUCH, FUCKING MERCENARY REEEEE

>tell 99 lies
>got lucky once
>ree why do people not believe us
Try to stop writing with a forked tongue.

>player flirts with another club and sends you a text message confirming it
>write about they are flirting
>HURR DURR THE TRANSFER DIDN'T HAPPEN (probably because of financial issues) SO THE JOURNALIST WAS LYING

>"We don't lie."
But that's a lie.

Based Big Tommy D.
Theres probably nothing more annoying than a journalist trying to photograph you for some easy shekels

Does he have something to hide?

Footballers aren't the typical celebrity, they're famous or not on their own merit and talent so it's nothing like say an actress claiming she wants privacy and to not be sexualized then purposely posing nude to get attention. They need the media to make idiots believe actress/singer x is great
There aren't many like ronaldo who want to be the kardashian of sports

Remember when Tom couldn't even top 10 a grand tour ?
lmao, his house is is safe space for blood replacement

bet that will go down well with the sponsors

just grow up and realise media duties is part of the job wasn't so concerned with privacy when he was shitting on the undesignated street was he

OFFICIAL SCUMBAG PROFESSION RANK
1.- Sport Journalists
2.- Lawyers
3.- Bankers
4.- Doctors
5.- Sup Forums Mods

POWER GAP

100.- Football Players

it's not a profession if you dont get paid
hotpockets are NOT a payment

Based Tom. So glad he beat that cunt Quintana.

Based.
Not so smooth, but based.
He's a really open person, and always says what's on his mind. A great personality.
Like suggested before, I think the PR will not be as happy with this tweet, but hey, a lion does not care about the opinion of sheep.

what's wrong with being a doctor

article semi-related
really good read if you understand Dutch
ad.nl/sport/kampioen-je-zou-het-bijna-denken~a1a2d535/

Being a fan is not a job. Fans are people with multiple jobs. They might be producers - factory workers, machiners, fabricators, software developers, whatever. Or they might be skilled service providers - electricians, plumbers, stockbrokers, whatever.

Also if you're doing quite well financially, why do you care about spending a couple bob on a team shirt?

You're generalising unduly, basically. Whereas I reckon journalists are inherently just limpets and parasites - because, by nature, the job is just reporting on - and criticising - the actions and achievements of others.

Very true.

t. Journalist

medicalmalpractice.com/national-medical-malpractice-facts.cfm

Hoe is "fuck off" in nederlands?

>Paps not #1

scum of the earth.

>Based.
>Not so smooth, but based.
This. He seems like a quiet guy, this last week must have been absolutely crazy for him. Totally understandable that some journos would come to his house, also totally understandable that he wants them to fuck off so he can have some peace. Either way I think the tweet went relatively unnoticed.

the opposite is just as true: all those sport journalists only exist because those players exist in the first place

freshcotton.com/nl/product/81632/human-with-attitude-fuck-off-baseball-cap-bla

I found a nice hat for Tom to wear during interviews

shit list m8

In terms of sports, agents are the scum of the earth

Are you literally tommy D?

how did a guy from the Netherlands get a name like Tom?

Why is france always so salty about cycling?

Thiabaut pls

he's french

but it's the fans that eat up the shit that the journalists produce

this guy is a closeted faggot like all dutch ppl, that is why he is so scared for ppl to see him. He will be caught for doping, fucking fluke of a win.

>strongest giro in years
>possibly strongest ever
>stop for a shit
>lose two minutes
>still win

yeah some fluke

Tom is a regular name here

>asks about 'Tom'
>doesn't ask about 'Dumoulin'
please tell me that was the joke

Not all lawyers are scumbags

>no refs