So why do people find this so attractive?

So why do people find this so attractive?

Let's break it down, firstly this is found attractive by both men and women of all races so first whats in it for the women? Studies have shown that women rate darker skin as more sexually attractive and during ovulation they are more likely to seek out "masculine" men to breed with for their genetic stock, when they are not fertile they will stick with providers until they can breed then they will go find a suitable mate to impregnate them ( black males would be the perfect fit for the established criteria, dark skin muscular bodies and large penises, now while erect size black and white men have comparable sizes black men have on average larger flaccid penises which since most of the time the penis is flaccid white females and males would perceive blacks to be larger And therefore preferable.) Couple that with the fact white women havent had access to this quality of men before it makes the scenario of breeding with them all the more desirable.
But what about for men? It is believed that during tribal times only the most masculine men would breed with all the females of the tribe, the lesser males would be used to seeing the alphas breed the women and would then raise the resulting offspring. The visual of the copulation would have been all these males needed sexually and since the genetic stock of the black male is so much stronger than the white male physically witnessing the black male breeding the white female would speak to a deep desire within all males in general and thus satisfy a unspoken urge.
So being turned in by sights like this image is perfectly normal and the female would come back to you after she has bred so you two could nest. I would guess based on the evidence that this will eventually become the primary way of breeding.

I hope it becomes the only way of breeding, more superior black semen in white women. More superior black semen for us to clean up :p

what's really weird is being a pale blonde girl that's bustypetite quality on a dating site and CONSTANTLY being asked by overweight short white guys if i date black guys and how much they would let me get fucked by them... it's weird cuckfantasy shit.

Inferior brain size and metal capacity, lowest IQs in the world are African and descendants.

that is why you should not cross breed with a lower species

so do you fuck black guys?

even if i did what does it matter

matters a lot, i like my women well fucked before i clean them

>attractive
Nope. I despise negros and tattoos, so that gif is actually quite disgusting.

tits or gtfo

>So why do people find this so attractive?
They don't, commie faggot.

clean us? .. do i wanna know

Ayo shawty hol up. I see you flammin my jammin. Lemme axe you a question doe. U eva date short fat white guys? If u was my bitch, I’d be all ABOUT letting u get your nickies on with those white chunky niggas, nahmean?

How much do the Jews pay you for such lies and propaganda?

Probably not

Problem is:
Not even the beta males want a washed-up, has-been old whore with 2 kids from god knows who

Us Gamma males love it though.

feel bad for whoever read this, and especially those who wrote it.
sage.

Fake and het.
Also the idea of "alphas" as a natural thing is something that the guy who originally proposed the idea has been trying to get people to stop spreading ever since he did that study because of how shitty his methods were.

Nothing

Kek. Is this pasta?

I find it attractive because the black guy reminds me of an animal and overpowered the woman

Took my girl to see Black Panther. This is my future.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SCARLET SAGE WAS PURE

It's a future for us all to look forward too

>when they are not fertile they will stick with providers until they can breed then they will go find a suitable mate to impregnate them
that's the exact opposite of what happens in real life
white women fuck niggers when they are single, then settle down with white betas when they are ready for kids

I'm cool with that, females deserve to know what an orgasm feels like before having to marry a beta.

Actually it's the other way around. just a generation or two and the black is completely gone. This is the whitening of the black man and the obsolescence of the black woman.

>
oh keep going, pathetic is my hard word.

ahhhhhh

bump

Real power

Did someone say shitted thread?