What is your experience with Hispanic chicks?

What is your experience with Hispanic chicks?

They're mental but worth it if you can deal with that

hispanic here. they won't put up with the shit white girls will but they're extremely loyal if you can deal with their crazyness

do they give good hugs?

I have a Hispanic girlfriend. She's a fucking nympho. If you want your dick sucked 3-4 times a day, do it.

is getting your dick sucked more than twice a day still enjoyable?

It gets old

I've been with a Hispanic for 6 years. Like more have said, they're mental but loyal, good cooks and a libido through the roof.
But if you cheat on her she will fucking stab you

my friend is so obsessed with latinas he got a mail order bride from honduras. He knocked her up and is working on getting her and the baby and her 2 step kids up here. He's also facing his 2nd dui and has another kid with a mexican crackhead prostitute up here.

So true.

Im hispanic so I have some sense to get an Asian.

Is his wife nice at least? And do you think she has a nice butthole?

I got an anchor baby with an illegal. By far, the best sex of my life. It was worth it.

Ive never met her. He says that the 2 step kids are spoiled brats and the wife refuses to discipline them and that its gonna be big problems when theyre up here in a few years. This dude is completely nuts, im surprised he isnt dead yet.

Bowel problems and stinky ass. Parasite heaven

Absolutely dont go there. For anything more then a fuck. They whine and are jealous fucking sluts. My ex friend is marrying one and she is going to ruin his life. She is a manipulative moron and I cant wait to watch him throw his life away. The americanised latina is by far the worst

I have seen this happen like 3 times to the same person.

latinas don't have stinky asses, you're a liar

it's almost 2020 and they're not that populous yet, are they?

Got to catch them first!

does anyone know where i can find this vid?

Great cooks, but extremely paranoid and jealous. Sex is great, though. My Mexican-Am gf has a huge fetish for white guys, she likes to due a roleplay where I am a spanish conquistador (mostly polish, lmao) raping her.

Who's non white and non latina themselves and been with a latina girl, anyone?

saw this video posted somewhere, anyone got the link?

lol get cucked

My favorite, but usually the biggest teases. So much sexual tension with this girl for years and never got my dick wet. Did get to see those tits and get my hands on them though and fuck were they 11/10

this

they have the best feet/toes

That's how I feel. As a hispanic, I like mixed spanish girls like white/spanish. Spanish are batshit crazy. Hopefully with mixed girls the craziness gets balanced out.

Spanish girls are white/European

There's a reason 16 y/o is middle aged for a wetback.

Theyre crazy, look good when young, shit like old, and worst nipples of all races.

that's BS, there are tons of hot 30 year old latinas

you're just a pedo

I like the type that are skinny with really long hair. Most latinas are nothing special though. But if they have that certain look then its like fuuuuck im obsessed.

do you have any pics?

If they're 30, they're a grandma. I have zero interest in touching a greasy Latina ever again.

you're a virgin though. you're talking out of your fat greasy ass

Doo man brah, they smell of tacos and tastes of beans. 6/10 would eat again.

30 also isn't really that old. My gf of 4 years and baby mama. But as other said. She's fucking CRAZY. But she's loyal and I literally can just say come blow me and she will anytime. But yes, all Mexicans have what I call the "ugly gene". Hot when young and end up ugly as fuck. All of them.

I dont have any good pics of her now but she had a really hot one on myspace with long socks on back in the day

If they're hot at 30, they'll probably be hot at 40

I love your logic.
If hot at 20 must be hot at 30.
If hot at 30 must be hot at 40.
If hot at 40 must be hot at 50.
On and on right?

to an extent

this isn't a race thing its a person thing.

Theyre as hot as a european women but dont see themselves as white so theyre super raunchy

Latinofag here. They’re too fucken needy. Already planning for marriage and kids when we just started dating.
Fuck that gay shit. All about white girls. They know what’s up. Master race.

bump

Asians are too picky and expect too much from a guy. They are also so stuck up if they are pretty. I have a cousin who goes yellow only but I can't really enjoy a chick shaped like a little league baseball player.

Italians also age poorly, all the Carneseccas in my family did.

Marisa Tomei much?

bump